bonus code Alienware Arena WoWP

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

Timewarp76 #1 Posted 14 August 2018 - 05:59 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 1054 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM

Over at Alienware arena you can get a couple of free premium planes and some hanger slots. https://eu.alienware...de-key-giveaway

and for a free day of premium jump into the AA Wot section https://eu.alienware...de-key-giveaway

They also have invite codes at this link invite your friends! https://eu.alienware...de-key-giveaway

Your Premium Invite Code will unlock:

7 Days of Premium Account

T-127 – Soviet Light Tank (WoT PC) or

Brewster F2A-1 Buffalo – American Fighter (WoWp)Garage or Hangar Slot

Edited by Timewarp76, 14 August 2018 - 12:00 PM.

[BBMM] Beer Belly Master Mindz (recruiting) - English Speaking - Mature
If you are interested in having some fun and hanging out with a good crowd, look us up! Our primary  game language is English and we have members from all over the EU and even a few Americans living in Germany as well. We are typically online nightly around 2100 CET. Feel free to stop by and say hi, our voice server is Discord here is the link https://:  discord.gg/mezA43q

serbsproud_4c #2 Posted 14 August 2018 - 06:04 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Squadron Leader
  • 189 battles
  • [4CAF] 4CAF
Well i think its more then clear why the Gamer dont use the keys like in the past! :sceptic: .......

BravelyRanAway #3 Posted 14 August 2018 - 07:16 PM

• Beta Tester
  • 2561 battles
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T

View Postserbsproud_4c, on 14 August 2018 - 06:04 PM, said:

Well i think its more then clear why the Gamer dont use the keys like in the past! :sceptic: .......

Wow....must have been a real success in the past!.........oh wait?

"We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing".G.B.Shaw

Mikhail__ #4 Posted 14 August 2018 - 08:53 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 2036 battles
Why "EU bonus code depository" was closed and suddenly new topic is promoted? Is it a joke? Previous topic have 17 pages. Close this one.

Edited by Mikhail__, 14 August 2018 - 08:53 PM.

Humboldt_ #5 Posted 14 August 2018 - 09:18 PM

Senior Airman

• 2029 battles
Thanks for link really like my Model 81A-1 already own 56-Stosser, but the hanger slots came in useful and the free premium day was nice also. Think i may have got credits for owning German tier 2 fighter so that was a result. glad we finally got a pinned Bonus Code thread.

eekeeboo #6 Posted 14 August 2018 - 11:31 PM

Community Manager

• WG Staff
  • 4458 battles

View PostMikhail__, on 14 August 2018 - 08:53 PM, said:

Why "EU bonus code depository" was closed and suddenly new topic is promoted? Is it a joke? Previous topic have 17 pages. Close this one.

as per request of the OP

GonerNL #7 Posted 15 August 2018 - 07:31 AM

• Advanced Member
  • 4743 battles

Is the code I got on the Alienware EU site supposed to work in my Wowp NA account as well ??

The text suggests it should work on both accounts ?

• 1. Log in to your existing World of Warplanes account based on your region: Europe / North America
  • 2. After logging in, click on your username in the top-right corner.
  • 3. Click "Activate Bonus Code" and enter your code in the field. Enjoy!

When I login to the NA Alienware site, it shows the same code I got on their EU site, but I can not redeem it on NA Wargaming ?

Edited by GonerNL, 15 August 2018 - 07:40 AM.

Timewarp76 #8 Posted 15 August 2018 - 08:03 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 1054 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM

View PostGonerNL, on 15 August 2018 - 07:31 AM, said:

Is the code I got on the Alienware EU site supposed to work in my Wowp NA account as well ??

The text suggests it should work on both accounts ?

• 1. Log in to your existing World of Warplanes account based on your region: Europe / North America
  • 2. After logging in, click on your username in the top-right corner.
  • 3. Click "Activate Bonus Code" and enter your code in the field. Enjoy!

When I login to the NA Alienware site, it shows the same code I got on their EU site, but I can not redeem it on NA Wargaming ?

Hi GoneNL, I would think that each Aleinware code is tied to your specific AA account. Unless you are logging in with two different Alienware Arena accounts from what I understand the code can only be used one time. I to can switch regions while in the Alienware Arena browser but the systems still knows it's my one account no matter which region I switch to, and as far as I know they only issue one code per account so perhaps that is why you are seeing the same code for each Alienware Arena region. I posted this topic on reddit and people from both NA and EU are confirming that the codes are working for them. I'm not sure my explanation helped you any but I hope you have success nevertheless.
[BBMM] Beer Belly Master Mindz (recruiting) - English Speaking - Mature
If you are interested in having some fun and hanging out with a good crowd, look us up! Our primary  game language is English and we have members from all over the EU and even a few Americans living in Germany as well. We are typically online nightly around 2100 CET. Feel free to stop by and say hi, our voice server is Discord here is the link https://:  discord.gg/mezA43q

dUG1 #9 Posted 15 August 2018 - 09:28 AM

Master Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 4202 battles

View PostMikhail__, on 14 August 2018 - 08:53 PM, said:

Because despite my best efforts to have that topic alive + pinned + evolving into something more (forum only giveaways, contests, codes etc), which was discussed both there and with WG staff, it was deemed unnecessary.

Coupled with some other reasons that I mentioned on the discord server + on the old topic, that was where I drew the line of my support for this game.

So I requested it to be closed, especially due to this one being sticky/pinned all of a sudden for no apparent reason, which proved my points even more.

Blame me all you want, I am fine with that, but truth needs to be said, despite some butt hurt in the process.

Edited by dUG1, 15 August 2018 - 09:33 AM.

GonerNL #10 Posted 15 August 2018 - 10:28 AM

• Advanced Member
  • 4743 battles

View PostTimewarp76, on 15 August 2018 - 08:03 AM, said:

can switch regions while in the Alienware Arena browser but the systems still knows it's my one account no matter which region I switch to,

Ah, OK. That would explain it ...

On the other hand ... the Wargaming NA and EU servers are not connected, so you should be able to redeem the same code on 2 servers ?

Edited by GonerNL, 15 August 2018 - 01:45 PM.

zen_monk_ #11 Posted 15 August 2018 - 05:15 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Alpha Tester
  • 4214 battles
  • [__] __

View PostdUG1, on 15 August 2018 - 09:28 AM, said:

Whatever your reasons were or are, I owe you a huge thank you for starting the original thread. Without it I wouldn't have know for BAWWOWP2, PCPWOWP2, WARPLANES, HELLOWARPLANES, HAPPYHOURWARPLANES and all the fine free stuff in there.

So...

THANK YOU!

stats were invented by Satan himself to suck the carefree fun out of gaming

Bromvogel #12 Posted 16 August 2018 - 06:24 AM

Senior Airman

• 3643 battles
  • [SABB] SABB

Thanks for the effort.  Any free code for any game is a bonus, and if you dont know how to get or where to search, your posting is doing the correct thing as far as I am concerned.  Keep it up.

I have now also joined AlienWare ARP and hope to get some results after level 5

GonerNL #13 Posted 16 August 2018 - 07:26 AM

• Advanced Member
  • 4743 battles

Why level 5 ?

You can get the code right after joining and logging in first time ...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users