4k ui scaling request scaling ultra settings GTX1070 GTX1080 GTX1080Ti

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Mikhail__ #1 Posted 23 August 2018 - 01:01 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 2173 battles
  • [UN1CU] UN1CU

Please just do it. How many people with good PCs have to struggle in Full HD before you change your priorities? Its 2018 and YOUR game looks alot better in 4K! Is it so hard to implement it? GTX 980Ti, GTX 1070 and GTX 1080 can handle 4K on high-ultra settings + max AA.

4K gaming is common now. Especially in EU/US. The game can become interesting for many new players / rich paying customers with strong hardware. New group and income.

Help me out and post your comments here to make it important.

_Desper #2 Posted 23 August 2018 - 03:03 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 1795 battles

This should be really lowest of the lowest priority of all honestly. I also have strong PC but I don't care about graphics and play with SD client. 

Highest priority should be to work on optimization so players with average PC can even play with more then 30 FPS. The few ppl which play this game and can play at 4k are not worth of effort and developer's time. Mind we only have like 3 or 4  people working on game now? So better put them on work which actually matter like bug fixes, optimization, more content like planes and maps and especially some new cool mode which would bring more new players and old players back. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users