Bug joining a fight

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Cruditatem #1 Posted 03 September 2018 - 12:17 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 12194 battles
  • [RFSL] RFSL
I had this now a few times. I want to join a fight and the message, no players pops up. Sometimes i wait and sometimes i abort. In this cases i hit abort and land with this plane in hangar. I choose another plane and join the next battle. After finishing the battle i come to the result screen and to my surprise, the flight which i canceled was active, while i was with a low tier plane in flight. This happened now a few times to me. I think people get angry, if there is an AFK plane every time. This should not happen, If abort is used and anyone clearly lands in hangar incl. the plane. Posted Image  (Sorry for my bad english)

Horcan #2 Posted 03 September 2018 - 01:09 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 7428 battles
  • [ODV] ODV
Flight is just unplayable at the moment, for months at least. There is hardly any game that one of the members doesnt crash, stop seeing chat, start seeing dead planes on the map like they are alive, or simply not seeing any updates on UI during battle ( like capture of bases, hp , score ) and at the end defeat message , and win in hangar ( or viceversa? ).

Edited by Horcan, 03 September 2018 - 01:10 PM.

Retired from this censored BS forum

eekeeboo #3 Posted 04 September 2018 - 10:24 AM

Community Manager

• WG Staff
  • 5044 battles

View PostHorcan, on 03 September 2018 - 01:09 PM, said:

Flight is just unplayable at the moment, for months at least. There is hardly any game that one of the members doesnt crash, stop seeing chat, start seeing dead planes on the map like they are alive, or simply not seeing any updates on UI during battle ( like capture of bases, hp , score ) and at the end defeat message , and win in hangar ( or viceversa? ).

He means joining battle not joining a "flight" 

eekeeboo #4 Posted 04 September 2018 - 10:25 AM

Community Manager

• WG Staff
  • 5044 battles

View PostCruditatem, on 03 September 2018 - 12:17 PM, said:

It's a known bug that's been reported. This takes place due to MM having to process games and match people during periods of low population. When 1 aircraft leaves the game at the "perfect" time this causes the battle to still go ahead as the MM put it together, the other person will then end up in a battle and have their aircraft locked too unable to play. 

Prensc #5 Posted 05 September 2018 - 10:27 PM

Senior Airman

• 631 battles
It happened to me too many times, but in my case I did not leave the game. Simply the game stops working, the screen becomes black and despite all my plane starts the game. By the time I use to restart normally I have already been knocked down, and I can not take the commands, if not to fire unnecessarily and warn my team that I am afk for technical reasons. Why is this game so unstable? I've never had problems with the other WG titles, WoWp is putting us a lot to make it playable ... we hope we'll get to the solution quickly.
Nec aspera nec ardua coela timeo

eekeeboo #6 Posted 06 September 2018 - 12:27 PM

Community Manager

• WG Staff
  • 5044 battles

View PostPrensc, on 05 September 2018 - 10:27 PM, said:

The reason for this particular issue is low population times and tiers and how the MM system ends up getting funky (like mentioned above). 

Gotenadler91 #7 Posted 28 September 2018 - 08:23 AM

Senior Airman

• Beta Tester
  • 1712 battles
  • [PMP] PMP
Okay just wanted to add that I got these Issues now aswell. Joining a battle, screen sort of freezes and than back in Hangar. My plane is in Battle and I get a AFK game for my daily win. Pretty annoying...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users