Game keeps crashing on Mac

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Cortem #1 Posted 14 September 2018 - 09:35 AM

Airman Basic

• 231 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM

Hello,

I've been playing this game with my friend and we had a blast, she plays on a mac and the game only crashed for her on certain maps, namely the Plateau and the Old Fortress maps. Ever since the Summer event started however, she crashes on every map and even crashes on startup sometimes, gets random disconnects, the game simply stopped working.

I've already posted at the general bug report at that topic, didn't get a reply yet at the time of making this topic. I'm pasting the page down there so you can see the backtrace logs of the crash

http://forum.worldofwarplanes.eu/index.php?/topic/50946-bug-reports/page__st__320

The game worked fine for her before, she owns an old mac but on low settings it still went with 30+ fps, so it is definitely not a hardware issue. Could you guys advise what can we do to make this work because it is a lot of fun for us and we wish to continue gaming. I'll post the backtrace logs here too once I can.

Thanks in advance!

Edited by Cortem, Yesterday, 04:53 PM.

eekeeboo #2 Posted 14 September 2018 - 09:45 AM

Community Manager

• WG Staff
  • 3951 battles
These sorts of issues need to be sent to customer support rather than via the forums. Customer support will be able to investigate the issue and provide technical assistance if possible, or escalate the issue.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users