READ: I do really wanna grow up with this game..

stuka bf 109 video youtube streaming wowp all are invited

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

SimonFlebus #1 Posted 21 September 2018 - 06:25 AM

Airman Basic

• 705 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM

Dear Members of this Forum,

My name is Simone Flebus and I type from the north-east of Italy and I do wanna point out, from the very bottom of my computer addicted heart my total love 4 WG ..All the effort they put on feedback based, constant upgrade and developement of the games, both in graphics quality emprovement, as well in balancing content according to the needs of the Player.

2 _They care about us, the fanbase in a way I honestly never saw before in a Company, and for the first time, me, the player, I am happy to pay and sustain a company that makes me never feel alone as a player, constantly collecting coplements and reports, developing agorthms to collect and compute complex data as individual karma and Impact to the game.

Therefor I decided to put completely myself at the service if this new era of gaming, cause i feel its the future.. And I love it so much.

1st step: Im gonna try to learn how to put quality content about World Of Warplanes on my youtube channel. I've got a lot to work about learnig how to give the player the best content at the best quality available.     SO YOU HAVE TO HELP ME ... Any advice its a good advice, keeping in mind i am forced to record and edit my content on an obsolete machine.

2nd step: open the channel and start to talk english, easy, I just need a couple of new Friends on Discord:  brand new channel 4 voce chatting and fight for the glory, https://discord.gg/9rKXZAz  I am Available from now on. With the help of funny nice English speaking chatters will be cool to stream division gameplay, crossfire of opinions and fun on Youtube and Twich "soon"!

Block Quote

I just wanna ruond up some frends and have a lot of fan.. No titanic expecations. EVERYONE IS WELCOME!!!!!!

Block Quote

From tier 1 to 10 all are wellcome, THIS GROUP its supposed to be funand allow experiments and fun much more than
COMPETITIVE STUFF!

Sincerely

Simone Flebus

Attached Files

• Attached File   shot_023.jpg   204.75K

Edited by SimonFlebus, 21 September 2018 - 07:51 AM.

klbergmen #2 Posted 21 September 2018 - 08:04 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 3893 battles
  • [JV44] JV44
That's sarcasm, right ?

SimonFlebus #3 Posted 21 September 2018 - 08:36 AM

Airman Basic

• 705 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM

View Postklbergmen, on 21 September 2018 - 08:04 AM, said:

That's sarcasm, right ?

Not at all, I find the wg games combined have way more potential than gaijin

Thanks 4 your kind reply.

Simone

GonerNL #4 Posted 21 September 2018 - 08:39 AM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 4687 battles

View Postklbergmen, on 21 September 2018 - 08:04 AM, said:

That's sarcasm, right ?

Probably a bot ... they are getting really good at this bot chat thing :teethhappy:

Isoruku_Yamamoto #5 Posted 21 September 2018 - 08:56 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 2150 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM

Look Simon, last two times you added me on discord i haven't seen you online in a month- on either discord or WoWP.

Also, from my own experience getting a good grip on youtube can be difficult

SimonFlebus #6 Posted 21 September 2018 - 10:30 AM

Airman Basic

• 705 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM

View PostIsoruku_Yamamoto, on 21 September 2018 - 08:56 AM, said:

Look Simon, last two times you added me on discord i haven't seen you online in a month- on either discord or WoWP.

Also, from my own experience getting a good grip on youtube can be difficult

look Isoroku,

I neither recall good memories about you as a friend, i think you like other kind of people or styles.

Im used to more close friends.

Im sorry 4 your bad experience but I envy to discuss personal experiences privately, not publicly. Just to be kind and not the usual public complainer (here an insult would had been right).

U can ask my WoWS clan RMI about my presence when needed*

I do not own you any explaination about my summer holidays, personal health issues (for wich you should feel just a bit of shame 4 speaking before knowing) or anything.

Edited by SimonFlebus, 21 September 2018 - 10:41 AM.

klbergmen #7 Posted 21 September 2018 - 10:31 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 3893 battles
  • [JV44] JV44

View PostSimonFlebus, on 21 September 2018 - 08:36 AM, said:

Not at all, I find the wg games combined have way more potential than gaijin

Thanks 4 your kind reply.

Simone

If you look around in this forum you will see that patch 2.0 was a big strike against the existing community.

2.0.5 (or was it 2.0.6 ? I don't remember) was another strike.

Doesn't look like anybody is listening to the community. For a very long time there was no community manager - nobody gave a crapabout the community.

In WoT the power creep, too strong premum tanks and shitty MM are god given, there is no discussion possible about this - nobody is listening or cares. Other things take ages to be changed.

So much about "They care about us"...

I really like WoT and WoWP but I think you are dreeming.

SimonFlebus #8 Posted 21 September 2018 - 10:33 AM

Airman Basic

• 705 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM

View Postklbergmen, on 21 September 2018 - 10:31 AM, said:

If you look around in this forum you will see that patch 2.0 was a big strike against the existing community.

2.0.5 (or was it 2.0.6 ? I don't remember) was another strike.

Doesn't look like anybody is listening to the community. For a very long time there was no community manager - nobody gave a crapabout the community.

In WoT the power creep, too strong premum tanks and shitty MM are god given, there is no discussion possible about this - nobody is listening or cares. Other things take ages to be changed.

So much about "They care about us"...

I really like WoT and WoWP but I think you are dreeming.

If the fanbase gives wargaming gives back, World of Warships its a perfect exemple wich I personally followed for about 3 years now. Im sorry but I dont recall any strike and i actually enjoy the new mechanics being new to the game.

Anyhow, THANK YOU 4 being the first reply with a sense on this topic. Much appreciated

Edited by SimonFlebus, 21 September 2018 - 10:45 AM.

klbergmen #9 Posted 21 September 2018 - 10:45 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 3893 battles
  • [JV44] JV44

View PostSimonFlebus, on 21 September 2018 - 10:33 AM, said:

If the fanbase gives wargaming gives back, World of Warships its a perfect exemple wich I personally followed for about 3 years now. Im sorry but I dont recall any strike and i actually enjoy the new mechanics being new to the game.

Then you'r in the wrong forum :D

SimonFlebus #10 Posted 21 September 2018 - 10:49 AM

Airman Basic

• 705 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM

View Postklbergmen, on 21 September 2018 - 11:45 AM, said:

Then you'r in the wrong forum :D

can you point me a positive one?

klbergmen #11 Posted 21 September 2018 - 11:14 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 3893 battles
  • [JV44] JV44

View PostSimonFlebus, on 21 September 2018 - 10:49 AM, said:

can you point me a positive one?

The WoWS forum ?

zgubny #12 Posted 21 September 2018 - 12:48 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 5063 battles
  • [D-302] D-302

View PostSimonFlebus, on 21 September 2018 - 07:25 AM, said:

1st step: Im gonna try to learn how to put quality content about World Of Warplanes on my youtube channel. I've got a lot to work about learnig how to give the player the best content at the best quality available.     SO YOU HAVE TO HELP ME ... Any advice its a good advice, keeping in mind i am forced to record and edit my content on an obsolete machine.

Sincerely

Simone Flebus

Hello SimoFlebus , can you give us more details about your computer ? What is your obsolete machine made of ?

Isoruku_Yamamoto #13 Posted 21 September 2018 - 12:51 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 2150 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM

View PostSimonFlebus, on 21 September 2018 - 10:30 AM, said:

look Isoroku,

I neither recall good memories about you as a friend, i think you like other kind of people or styles.

Im used to more close friends.

Im sorry 4 your bad experience but I envy to discuss personal experiences privately, not publicly. Just to be kind and not the usual public complainer (here an insult would had been right).

U can ask my WoWS clan RMI about my presence when needed*

I do not own you any explaination about my summer holidays, personal health issues (for wich you should feel just a bit of shame 4 speaking before knowing) or anything.

I can recommend you not to attack me personally here.

I wasn't attacking you here either, i was merely pointing out that what you are asking for seems in harsh contrast to your normal etiquette. 

You do not owe me any explanation, that seems rather obvious. 

In addition; if you plan on flaming me for "not knowing your personal situation" go ahead- but you are basically asking the community here to sit down on twitch with you with no guarantee that you might ever be online. 

I also honestly cannot imagine where you would possibly get this from: "i neither recall good memories about you as a friend". What is that even supposed to mean? 
We played like 5 battles together, you invite me to discord a couple of times but never show up and i'm the bad guy?

Look, i consider myself to be a reasonable guy, but i won't be written off like that :facepalm:

Grtz I_Y

eekeeboo #14 Posted 21 September 2018 - 04:31 PM

Community Manager

• WG Staff
  • 4381 battles

This may help you to connect with more people (Possibly) on the WG discord server: https://discord.gg/GfJCZ7H

If there's anything I can help you with, please don't hesitate to contact me.

View Postklbergmen, on 21 September 2018 - 10:31 AM, said:

2.0 was a negative experience for some but a positive for many. The same goes for 2.0.5. For feedback on issues, please refer to the FAQ thread. 

View PostIsoruku_Yamamoto, on 21 September 2018 - 12:51 PM, said:

Based on the translation I don't think it was an attempt to flame, but pointing out he did not remember having you on his friends list or having any interaction with you. 

SimonFlebus #15 Posted 21 September 2018 - 06:05 PM

Airman Basic

• 705 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM

View Posteekeeboo, on 21 September 2018 - 05:31 PM, said:

This may help you to connect with more people (Possibly) on the WG discord server: https://discord.gg/GfJCZ7H

If there's anything I can help you with, please don't hesitate to contact me.

2.0 was a negative experience for some but a positive for many. The same goes for 2.0.5. For feedback on issues, please refer to the FAQ thread. 

Based on the translation I don't think it was an attempt to flame, but pointing out he did not remember having you on his friends list or having any interaction with you. 

Thank you, this idea of joining the forum really ruined my day. Much appreciated.

Edited by SimonFlebus, 21 September 2018 - 06:05 PM.

SimonFlebus #16 Posted 21 September 2018 - 06:06 PM

Airman Basic

• 705 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM

View Postzgubny, on 21 September 2018 - 01:48 PM, said:

Hello SimoFlebus , can you give us more details about your computer ? What is your obsolete machine made of ?

Its a PC wich is low end and I dont have the financial resources to change. Ty 4 asking.

klbergmen #17 Posted 24 September 2018 - 11:23 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 3893 battles
  • [JV44] JV44

View Posteekeeboo, on 21 September 2018 - 04:31 PM, said:

I came back with 2.0, so obviously I don't think it is bad. But based on what I see here in the forum and hear in my clan it was definitely not what the community wanted.

2.0.5 was an outright nerf, additional grind and brought a lot of new bugs and problems. It was definitely not what the community wanted and you know this.

These are the two big changes in WoWP in the last year or so and they are both good negative examples about how WG is listening to the playerbase.

That's what my statement was about as an answer to the glorification by SimonFlebus.

I think WG should not listen too much to the playerbase, not everything they want is good for the game. In WoT arty would be gone a long time ago and because they listened too much T10 lights are useless.

2.0 was probably good for WoWP in the long run. I'm sure that 2.0.5 was not because it's too complicated and favours old players too much.

Also tagged with stuka, bf 109, video, youtube, streaming, wowp, all, are, invited

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users