Farming money

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
27 replies to this topic

Vule777 #1 Posted 12 October 2018 - 02:12 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 2723 battles

Yes, WG farming money from us and we are just too stupid.

I just played alone with all bots, I was in t9 attacker and I tried but bots killed me every 2 minutes. There wasn't human player in enemy team and even if I was ok and top in my team, I lost. Ok, I know "base, planes, you go left, right..." it doesn't matter, I wasn't that bad but I lost anyway.

So, do I need premium account or what? From me WG won't see 1€ anymore, so I want to play free, can I or not? WG said that this is a free online game, I don't see that, starting with WoT.

Edited by eekeeboo, 12 October 2018 - 07:37 AM.

Grumpy_Guts #2 Posted 12 October 2018 - 03:03 AM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Conquest Member
  • 5427 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM

Free to play,  yes

Pay to win,   YES

jakub_czyli_ja #3 Posted 12 October 2018 - 05:46 AM

First Lieutenant

• Conquest Member
  • 2742 battles
  • [XII-2] XII-2

Well, apparently even in +1 tier plane you can't go just like that.

Surprise, surprise.

Cruditatem #4 Posted 12 October 2018 - 05:48 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 5375 battles
  • [-DEL] -DEL
The bots are better than many humans

johncarps #5 Posted 12 October 2018 - 06:40 AM

First Lieutenant

• Conquest Member
  • 667 battles

View Poston 11 October 2018 - 02:13 PM, said:

And if you wonder why it's gone...

i don't wonder, but think about that, like ollllllllllllld players says, same pbm same solution 

ppl think the game is become pay to win, less money, less ppl -> greeeeeeeeeeeeat update

Edited by johncarps, 12 October 2018 - 06:42 AM.

satan probably make stats, but they are cold facts, qu'elle est la limite pour déclarer l'échec ?

eekeeboo #6 Posted 12 October 2018 - 07:39 AM

Community Manager

• WG Staff
  • 4600 battles
Do you have the replay so we/I can attempt to help see where you went wrong? 

BravelyRanAway #7 Posted 12 October 2018 - 08:52 AM

• Beta Tester
  • 2588 battles
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T

View PostVule777, on 12 October 2018 - 02:12 AM, said:

Yes, WG farming money from us and we are just too stupid.

I just played alone with all bots, I was in t9 attacker and I tried but bots killed me every 2 minutes. There wasn't human player in enemy team and even if I was ok and top in my team, I lost. Ok, I know "base, planes, you go left, right..." it doesn't matter, I wasn't that bad but I lost anyway.

So, do I need premium account or what? From me WG won't see 1€ anymore, so I want to play free, can I or not? WG said that this is a free online game, I don't see that, starting with WoT.

You were playing at 3.40 am, there are no other players at that time of night, so bots made up both teams except for yourself.

Do you want WG to give you an auto-win if no other players are available? (Seems a bit unreasonable)

The only other option is to refuse to let you join battles at that time of night if there are no players....is that what you want?

It is a free online game, there is no reason to pay money to WG if you do not wish to do so.

Yes, you can play for free, it'll just take a little longer to grind planes and you won't make as many credits, but even so, it's so much easier than WoT for progression.

Edit:- Just to note that only 30% of players in WoT ever spend money......so 70% of players actually do play completely for free.

So, how is WG 'farming' those players for money?

Edited by BravelyRanAway, 12 October 2018 - 08:56 AM.

"We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing".G.B.Shaw

klbergmen #8 Posted 12 October 2018 - 09:22 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 4155 battles
  • [JV44] JV44

Spending money will not help you against the really good bots.

These bots are better than most players but thats good. Some things need finetuning but overall I like it. For example the bots in tier8-10 IL's are too strong. On the other hand your just dead in your GA if the wrong bot-plane targets you. Sometimes I'm more busy defending myself than attacking ground targets.

Vule777 #9 Posted 12 October 2018 - 11:37 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 2723 battles

This is not the first time and I'm talking about all WG games. Nm replay but this is not the first time that I had the most dmg and lose. WoT too, you can't play it without premium account, literally you can but to struggle and lose all the time.

I was flying all over and capture bases, I capture and after 1 minute bots re-capture, and like that the whole game. I was in attacker so I couldn't kill enemies that much, that is why I got mad. If I played fighter and stupid i would understand but with attacker I couldn't do much except capturing bases.

I don't even mind that it was PvE (am I said it right?). :D

GonerNL #10 Posted 12 October 2018 - 11:39 AM

• Advanced Member
  • 5060 battles

I don't know if the bots are really better (than humans) ... in a one-on-one you can beat most/all bots I think.

But some of these bots are trained assassins ; they hang around waiting and when you're in a dogfight they suddenly shoot you in the back (from a distance preferably).

And yeah, it's pretty bloody frustrating to fly your GA, cap base after base and when you look back, your bots already lost the capped base again (in less time than it took you to take it ?!) ...

Edited by GonerNL, 12 October 2018 - 11:42 AM.

Vule777 #11 Posted 12 October 2018 - 11:43 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 2723 battles
Look ss, their best bot was bomber, how can I kill bomber with IL-40?

BravelyRanAway #12 Posted 12 October 2018 - 12:01 PM

• Beta Tester
  • 2588 battles
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T

View PostVule777, on 12 October 2018 - 11:37 AM, said:

This is not the first time and I'm talking about all WG games. Nm replay but this is not the first time that I had the most dmg and lose. WoT too, you can't play it without premium account, literally you can but to struggle and lose all the time.

I've played all WG titles without premium account....it's not a problem to do so.

"We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing".G.B.Shaw

Vule777 #13 Posted 12 October 2018 - 12:09 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 2723 battles
Now in wot I struggle with regular acc, I have half of my tanks destroyed and I don't have enough credits to repair them. Last month I had premium and I manage to get couple milions with same gameplay.

Edited by Vule777, 12 October 2018 - 12:09 PM.

klbergmen #14 Posted 12 October 2018 - 12:10 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 4155 battles
  • [JV44] JV44

View PostVule777, on 12 October 2018 - 01:43 PM, said:

Look ss, their best bot was bomber, how can I kill bomber with IL-40?

I just did this yesterday - with the IL40 :)

You complain that you have to pay to win, right ? And you say that WoT and WoWP have the same problem ?

In WoT there are no bots at all. In WoWP you where the only human against 100% bots. So what do you mean where the common problem is ? I don't see any connection except that you probably don't understand the tactics.

In WoT damage doesn't decide battles. There are other important factors like vision and map control.

In WoWP it is important where and when you do the kills.

Vule777 #15 Posted 12 October 2018 - 12:15 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 2723 battles

Maybe this topic is not the right example, but I got problems with bone missions as you know and I spend over 700 gold to get it done and after that I even couldn't buy more tokens, I could only buy certificates. In this topic I just snapped last night, after all that jazz.:D

If you killed bot bomber with IL than your bot was stupid and flying low, my bot was smart. :D

Edited by Vule777, 12 October 2018 - 12:16 PM.

klbergmen #16 Posted 12 October 2018 - 12:20 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 4155 battles
  • [JV44] JV44

View PostVule777, on 12 October 2018 - 02:09 PM, said:

Now in wot I struggle with regular acc, I have half of my tanks destroyed and I don't have enough credits to repair them. Last month I had premium and I manage to get couple milions with same gameplay.

In WoT an average player with premium account will loose money in T10 and maybe also in T9. That's by purpose.

In WoWP you don't have this.

But this has nothing to do with your winrate.

I think you'r just mad because you lost against bots.

BravelyRanAway #17 Posted 12 October 2018 - 12:20 PM

• Beta Tester
  • 2588 battles
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T

View PostVule777, on 12 October 2018 - 12:09 PM, said:

In WoT you have to be smart, I have thousands of each consumable that I only buy when on 50% sale, repairs, med kits etc. So my battles end up cheaper.

But if you're not that skilled the once you go past T7 you're going to have a hard time making credits...but that's the way the game is set up, to push players to purchase premium and there's nothing wrong with that. If you have trouble at T7 and above, you play T5 to make the credits to finance higher tier games.

Vule777 #18 Posted 12 October 2018 - 12:26 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 2723 battles

View PostBravelyRanAway, on 12 October 2018 - 02:20 PM, said:

In WoT you have to be smart, I have thousands of each consumable that I only buy when on 50% sale, repairs, med kits etc. So my battles end up cheaper.

But if you're not that skilled the once you go past T7 you're going to have a hard time making credits...but that's the way the game is set up, to push players to purchase premium and there's nothing wrong with that. If you have trouble at T7 and above, you play T5 to make the credits to finance higher tier games.

I know, and you know exactly what I'm talking about, we had argue about that in WoT forum. Last year and now is absolutely 2 different system in game, but you won't agreed, I don't know why. I'm not an idiot and I know that I played worse last year and manage to get much more than this year.

Vule777 #19 Posted 12 October 2018 - 12:37 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 2723 battles

View Postklbergmen, on 12 October 2018 - 02:20 PM, said:

In WoT an average player with premium account will loose money in T10 and maybe also in T9. That's by purpose.

In WoWP you don't have this.

But this has nothing to do with your winrate.

I think you'r just mad because you lost against bots.

View PostVule777, on 12 October 2018 - 02:15 PM, said:

Maybe this topic is not the right example, but I got problems with bone missions as you know and I spend over 700 gold to get it done and after that I even couldn't buy more tokens, I could only buy certificates. In this topic I just snapped last night, after all that jazz.:D

If you killed bot bomber with IL than your bot was stupid and flying low, my bot was smart. :D

BravelyRanAway #20 Posted 12 October 2018 - 12:47 PM

• Beta Tester
  • 2588 battles
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T

View PostVule777, on 12 October 2018 - 12:26 PM, said:

Last year and now is absolutely 2 different system in game, but you won't agreed, I don't know why. 

Because regardless of the systems......I managed to play and make credits and XP in both without premium. All F2P games have to make money, nearly all of them have a grindy nature. It's up to you whether you have the stomach to do that grind or pay money to make it easier, that is the choice you have.

F2P games make premium money by farming those who suffer from impatience.

In WoT.....there are no repair costs at all at T1.

I do buy premium now and again with money already spent on something else. I am on the 3 mobile phone network, €20 a month gives me all my phone calls and all the data I can eat....but I get to keep the €20 on my account, which I can spend on any apps. I don't like apps.....so I spend that credit on buying premium for WoWP's. Double use of €20. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users