I'm listening...

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

Vule777 #1 Posted 12 October 2018 - 07:43 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 2723 battles

Ok, you asked for replay, maybe is wrong section but here it is one. It's crap gameplay and I didn't have any backup, lost game ofc, but I'm playing similar to this, so when I have backup it is sure win.

SHOOOOT! :D

https://mega.nz/#!2R5l3KyS!1iPPpjaw8_G17LWXe1Mb4NVaxrRgkGEzCuO_8P1eMoM

Vule777 #2 Posted 12 October 2018 - 08:01 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 2723 battles

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! :D

EKEEEE, remove this warning in my profile ASAP. :D

https://mega.nz/#!mYoxmYpQ!PsDxSOkTk2gzWEAPSDeKxnU6SZNYJ6SiAG1p8vLTo9Y

Edited by Vule777, 12 October 2018 - 08:08 PM.

CheefCoach #3 Posted 12 October 2018 - 09:21 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Conquest Member
  • 3512 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM

View PostVule777, on 12 October 2018 - 08:43 PM, said:

Ok, you asked for replay, maybe is wrong section but here it is one. It's crap gameplay and I didn't have any backup, lost game ofc, but I'm playing similar to this, so when I have backup it is sure win.

SHOOOOT! :D

https://mega.nz/#!2R5l3KyS!1iPPpjaw8_G17LWXe1Mb4NVaxrRgkGEzCuO_8P1eMoM

You could have bypassed airbase, and attack garrison behind it. Also you were leaving a lot of ground targets with one section left. Maybe you can try to get some altitude from time to time, slow down, and gun GTs down. Last thing is you should create strategy of how you will destroy each GT type, and to see how many rockets or bombs you need it for optimal value. Ok I am old attack aircraft wolf when there was no rocket refilling in mid air, so I am always thinck how to destroy most GT with what I have on board. 
https://stats-sig.eu/wowp/CheefCoach/ussr/xs/en/sig.png

Vule777 #4 Posted 12 October 2018 - 09:27 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 2723 battles

Thanks.

If I'm safe and with backup I choose targets more wisely but when I'm alone and enemies are on my tail, I drop everything before I die. That first replay was disaster but I promised that I will upload it as soon as I can.

eekeeboo #5 Posted 15 October 2018 - 11:31 AM

Community Manager

• WG Staff
  • 4600 battles

Second game: 

First thing, I strongly advise you practice and learn the required damage and ordnance required for the ground targets. For instance: 

First AA target you could tag each section of GT and fire rocket or 2 if you lack the top rockets to destroy the full sector. 

Main base if you destroy the towers, you already fired the 2 rockets, you should definitely be dropping your bombs onto that target. 

You then drop both bombs onto a GT not worth as many cap points vs a GT with more armoured sections. 

Overall for this point I strongly advise learning efficiency on offloading all your payload early but effectively to allow it to recharge faster. 

If you had used your payload more effectively you wouldn't have needed to turn around and you can then make a start for the airfield or even for the enemy mining plant. 

It's good you fired the rockets to let them respawn once you knew you were done and on the way to a new sector. 

Oddly it looks like you're also using boost while applying flaps, you should be keeping speed in the turn, then applying the flaps and brakes to maximise gun time on the target. Otherwise you're throwing away energy. For targets that are completely unarmoured you really shouldn't be wasting rockets bombs unless you're absolutely in a must destroy asap scenario. 

Because of your lack of boost and then crit tail you were always doomed to crash, it's better for you to concentrate on pulling up. If you're as out numbered as you were, it's vital for your team to leave the sector so that when you are destroyed, and if you know you can't capture it in time. You don't reset the cap points you've done and you don't set your team back. 

Dogfighting GAA :izmena::izmena::izmena: You should only do this as a last resort not as a primary. 

Vule777 #6 Posted 15 October 2018 - 12:04 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 2723 battles

I can't watch it now again, but I often drop everything when I see that someone will kill me.

I will listen your advice and I know my problem with boost but I'm just not that patiant and always before game I said to myself "easy now" but when game start I'm like dog chasing rabbit. :D

Thanks.

Anyway, what about that warning? :D

Edited by Vule777, 15 October 2018 - 12:05 PM.

eekeeboo #7 Posted 15 October 2018 - 12:04 PM

Community Manager

• WG Staff
  • 4600 battles

View PostVule777, on 15 October 2018 - 12:04 PM, said:

I can't watch it now again, but I often drop everything when I see that someone will kill me.

I will listen your advice and I know my problem with boost but I just don't have patient and always before game I said to myself "easy now" but when game start I'm like dog chasing rabbit. :D

Thanks.

Anyway, what about that warning? :D

The warning point wears off after 180 days. All you have to do is be good, and you have nothing to worry about! 

Vule777 #8 Posted 15 October 2018 - 12:05 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 2723 battles

View Posteekeeboo, on 15 October 2018 - 02:04 PM, said:

The warning point wears off after 180 days. All you have to do is be good, and you have nothing to worry about! 

I'm kidding.

Vule777 #9 Posted 15 October 2018 - 12:57 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 2723 battles

Bad gameplay but I would like to hear advice about fighters too.

https://mega.nz/#!vcYG1SbR!JWdnFQUeNQgGAT56slm8VmbQFI_GKdFNi_OB4FeH2yc

eekeeboo #10 Posted 15 October 2018 - 01:34 PM

Community Manager

• WG Staff
  • 4600 battles

You started off well, not being the first one in, stealing the ADA and dealing with the enemy fighter. 

You've done a good job of turning around and going back to the airfield. 

I can see your over-boosting habit, i think when you get over this you should be able to move onto other things. But overall I can't really see anything "wrong" with your Hurricane game, good job. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users