Make the game 100% PvE already and premium planes give more ressources.

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

DR_Valinrista #1 Posted 14 October 2018 - 05:32 PM

Airman Basic

• 841 battles

Players are garbage, players are toxic, the real  time score thingy means whilst your potatoes die with less scores  than bots red humans are just going to focus  you all game long, and I won't even talk about the chat toxicity.

There is enough salt in WoT & WoWS already, there is close to no playerbase for PvP to really work and be balanced, the game itself doesn't work in a PvP environement anyway, just build the game around PvE.

Have people work TOGETHER against bots, not only would the game itself be better, but also it would make Warplanes a GREAT "peaceful" opportunity to chill have a good time between WoT/ WoWs. And while I'm at it maybe take some inspiration from Warships' Operations, that would be fun to have PvE missions in Warplanes take place in areas looking similar t o Warships' maps.

Yes this post smells salt a bit, because being focused 100% of y our games because you're the only decent player in  the team is just not fun, but salt aside what I'm saying still stands, this game is more fun when playing against bots, filling objectives, in a COOP setting.

atlasapl #2 Posted 14 October 2018 - 07:23 PM

Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 1299 battles

Point one. Chat toxicity isn't anywhere near as bad as it is in WoT and WoWS. You get the occasional salty comment, but that is about it. During events, the comments get more frequent, but still rare.

Point two. To quote you:- 'Players are garbage'. Looks like a classic case of It cant possibly be my fault. Must be the rest of the team. Sorry if the rest of the player base isn't up to your skill level, but please feel free to play something else if we offend you so much. 

Point three. You want 100% PVE against bots. So you are a stat padder who has an ego?  I guess you are having a bad run. Did your win rate dip below 70%? That explains point two. You want it easy, which is what it would be if it was PVE only.

At the end of the day, its a game. Its about having fun. If you are no longer having fun, take a break.

dreambill #3 Posted 15 October 2018 - 05:24 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Conquest Member
  • 1925 battles
  • [GR-12] GR-12
One Player vs Bots game is ridiculously easy. Many players vs bots is a Joke.

Grandal_Nikon #4 Posted 15 October 2018 - 05:41 PM

Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 2019 battles
  • [F_O_C] F_O_C

View PostDR_Valinrista, on 14 October 2018 - 07:32 PM, said:

Warplanes a GREAT "peaceful" opportunity to chill have a good time between WoT/ WoWs. 

Suggestion:
Between Wot / WoWS ... it's better to put together a puzzle. It will be better for you. :facepalm:

0 warning points...    1 warning point...    2 warning points... :popcorn:

klbergmen #5 Posted 16 October 2018 - 09:14 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 3904 battles
  • [JV44] JV44

What makes you think that PvE changes anything ?

You will still have to deal with Noobs and you will see the same stupid comments. 

Or do you mean solo PvE ? Then why do you login into a multiplayer game ?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users