Selling unused modules

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

eekeeboo #21 Posted 15 November 2018 - 02:28 PM

Community Manager

• WG Staff
  • 4600 battles

View PostDrunk_General, on 15 November 2018 - 01:43 PM, said:

When your game crashes, the client already submits such information. Unfortunately, this system won't trigger if it's an in-game bug that doesn't actually break anything and/or causes a crash though. But that's why support will usually ask for a WGCheck report with a bug report that will have all this information that is then passed onto the development team to work on and try and get a fix to you as soon as possible. 

Drunk_General #22 Posted 15 November 2018 - 02:40 PM

Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 1829 battles
  • [EE] EE

View Posteekeeboo, on 15 November 2018 - 02:28 PM, said:

When your game crashes, the client already submits such information. Unfortunately, this system won't trigger if it's an in-game bug that doesn't actually break anything and/or causes a crash though. But that's why support will usually ask for a WGCheck report with a bug report that will have all this information that is then passed onto the development team to work on and try and get a fix to you as soon as possible. 

Ahh well that sounds fair. I'll promise that if and hopefully when they ask for one i'll submit it :)

xr901 #23 Posted 15 November 2018 - 03:41 PM

Senior Airman

• 10 battles
I've got this bug. From what I can tell it will allow you to sell modules from recently specialized planes that were mounted when you purchased specialization but that's it. With 85m credits not a problem for me, for newer players though... 

With 3800 (+10) battles in 2.0, premium time, and a fair few premium planes, I think it's safe to say that I like this game so please don't take this the wrong way... BUT PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD FOCUS MORE RESOURCES ON THE BUG FIXES and maybe a little less on the new content if you have to. I want British multiroles and British bombers a lot... really, I do, but I have lost numerous battles due to the black screen of loading crash when launching into a battle, and I see it or players experiencing it every 2-5 battles. It's happened to me 2 battles in a row, and also to both myself and the other person in my flight in the same battle this week... With all the random crapthat happens there's been a few days of late where I've just given up in disgust.

houghtonbee #24 Posted 17 November 2018 - 07:01 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 1743 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM
Update. I lobbed some free xp into upgrading the Yak 9U to the highest gun module and was able to sell the previous gun so it is working as now intended for me at least. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users