Stronk Persha programminkTM strikes again

Persha_stronk besterest_programmink is_feature_not_bug moar_vodka da_comrade fun_and_engagink total_balans

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

omglaserspewpew #1 Posted 10 November 2018 - 05:26 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Advanced Member
  • 1820 battles
  • [3VS27] 3VS27

I was lucky that I didn't have much time to play yesterday evening, so I wasn't caught by the initial wave of stronk and engagink "features" that many others have experienced. So when I went into the game early in the morning, you'd think that I was saved by the recent patch?

HAHA, THINK AGAIN!

Second game, on respawn, I get this:

Oh I get it, the game thinks I'm so good it handicaps me by hiding everything! I'm flattered! Thanks for recognition!

Anyway, I crash and respawn again, to get a bit better view, but you can see it's off, to the left:

I still managed to shoot down 5 planes and hard carry the match, tho. Better luck next time, game balans!

Yeah, next time was the very next game. Upon going into sniper mode I got this:

That proved too stronkTM even for me and I had to Alt-F4 the game. When I logged back in, we lost, ofc.

The game balans didn't nag me too much after that ...

... unless you count the fact that sound was constantly bugging featuring out and for half of most matches, I heard either nothing or constant RATATATAT of machineguns.

Dunno which vodka the game code is on, but my ears aren't impressed.

EDIT: UH OH, I almost forgot - there's another funny bug, that's actually in our favour:

STRONK!

Edited by omglaserspewpew, 10 November 2018 - 05:29 AM.

Spartan_93 #2 Posted 10 November 2018 - 07:24 AM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 700 battles
  • [R2_D2] R2_D2

That happen to me too, but only after the hotfix.

Only Solution was to quit the game with taskmanager and restart, but that helps only for half of a match.

zumbledum #3 Posted 10 November 2018 - 07:49 AM

Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 1799 battles

happens to me quite a lot when i alt tab out during the matchmaking/waiting/loading/countimg down/getting ready/are we there yet phase , i also get one where i can no longer imput directional controls with the mouse but can still fire. oh and the constant machine gun fire sound effect/visual glitch on others is very annoying but at least firing a few rounds off usually resets that. 

happy 5th birthday! all that time and polish is really showing through ;)

johncarps #4 Posted 10 November 2018 - 09:33 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Conquest Member
  • 665 battles

ekee was right test server is usefull, the game is a test server (but where you can pay to try lol)

satan probably make stats, but they are cold facts

Voidcracker #5 Posted 12 November 2018 - 11:18 PM

Airman Basic

• 869 battles

I had the same black screen bug in three battles today...isn't it great? 

Also had the bug that when i go into bomb sight mode, i can't get out of it and have to navigate and fly the plane thru it the whole battle...

Together with not getting 5xXP on certain planes, even after the so called hotfix, i would say this is surely the pinnacle of game programming, isn't it?

What a sorry state this is...

Wonderful... 

klbergmen #6 Posted Yesterday, 02:36 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 3895 battles
  • [JV44] JV44

View PostVoidcracker, on 13 November 2018 - 01:18 AM, said:

Also had the bug that when i go into bomb sight mode, i can't get out of it and have to navigate and fly the plane thru it the whole battle...

Try to go into rear gunner view. I had to press the button several times. From there I could get out into normal view.

Restart of the game solved it completely for me.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users