• [F_O_C] F_O_C

- frequent throwing out of the game
- levitations of aircraft
- black screens
- shooting paper balls to indestructible bots
- terrible sound errors
- errors of rebirth at airports
- camo error
- equipment error in the hangar (does not show up)

Frustration? It is possible, but such a s*** (2.0.8) should not appear.

Changing the weak to even worse is unacceptable.

Edited by Grandal_Nikon, 15 November 2018 - 12:27 PM.

0 warning points...    1 warning point...    2 warning points... :popcorn:

eekeeboo #2 Posted 15 November 2018 - 02:20 PM

Community Manager

• WG Staff
  • 4600 battles
Please take the time to submit a bug report to customer support with as much information as possible for every bug. That's the best advice I can give to help the development team work on fixing them. 

Grandal_Nikon #3 Posted 15 November 2018 - 03:09 PM

Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 2180 battles
  • [F_O_C] F_O_C

Eekee... these bugs have been reported more than once. These are still the same errors, in patch 2.0.8 even more frustrating.

I played 10 battles ... I wanted more ...

I was. I was going to, and then I wasn't.

Edited by Grandal_Nikon, 15 November 2018 - 03:18 PM.

eekeeboo #4 Posted 15 November 2018 - 04:30 PM

Community Manager

• WG Staff
  • 4600 battles

Bugs aren't all caused by the same thing for the same person. The more reports you get the more the development team has to work with to try and find a solution. If you don't submit a ticket and help the development team, or think "someone else will do it" it's not going to help the bug get fixed sooner. 

More so if you have a list of bugs, some of which have been reported, but if you rely on others to report, how are you expecting the bug to get fixed if the issue causing it is hard to find and no one wants to provide technical data? 

Grandal_Nikon #5 Posted 15 November 2018 - 07:23 PM

Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 2180 battles
  • [F_O_C] F_O_C
Maybe next time before the patch is released ... it should be very well tested, even by beta testers. Thoroughly tested, it would not be full of bugs.
Something that is being introduced quickly will never be free of errors.

R0I #6 Posted 15 November 2018 - 09:50 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 25 battles

View PostGrandal_Nikon, on 15 November 2018 - 07:23 PM, said:

Maybe next time before the patch is released ... it should be very well tested, even by beta testers. Thoroughly tested, it would not be full of bugs.
Something that is being introduced quickly will never be free of errors.

this is the concept no stable version and never a stable version was release .. less buggy one at my own memory was  version 1.5 .

https://www.wowp.ovh

Let's battle again !

Grandal_Nikon #7 Posted 16 November 2018 - 07:05 AM

Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 2180 battles
  • [F_O_C] F_O_C

Exactly. Let it last longer, but let it be stable.

Let the work of people from WG be tested by beta testers.
Nothing more...

Edited by Grandal_Nikon, 16 November 2018 - 07:07 AM.

eekeeboo #8 Posted 16 November 2018 - 10:04 AM

Community Manager

• WG Staff
  • 4600 battles

View PostGrandal_Nikon, on 15 November 2018 - 07:23 PM, said:

​The whole point in bugs is they get through the testing. If you find them, report them, expecting someone else to do it, will not help you or anyone else. 

Grandal_Nikon #9 Posted 19 November 2018 - 09:22 AM

Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 2180 battles
  • [F_O_C] F_O_C

By the way...

MM has accidentally bitten Tsetse fly?
I like flying Bf 109G. Yesterday and today about 12 battles and only in one of them I flew with the advantage of T7. The rest of the skirmishes is 70-80% T8.
I understand 50-50% once most T8, other times T7-T6.
I want to know why Gustav I fly all the time as one of four T7, and the rest is T8.
I'm just waiting for MM to load T9... just for fun...

johncarps #10 Posted 19 November 2018 - 10:22 AM

First Lieutenant

• Conquest Member
  • 667 battles

View Posteekeeboo, on 15 November 2018 - 05:30 PM, said:

Bugs aren't all caused by the same thing for the same person. 

wrong : bugs are only cause by WOWP for all the ppl.

it's obviously humor, sorry it was too tempting:hiding:

satan probably make stats, but they are cold facts, qu'elle est la limite pour déclarer l'échec ?

klbergmen #11 Posted 21 November 2018 - 03:23 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 4142 battles
  • [JV44] JV44

View Posteekeeboo, on 16 November 2018 - 12:04 PM, said:

​The whole point in bugs is they get through the testing. If you find them, report them, expecting someone else to do it, will not help you or anyone else.

I don't believe that there is any testing. Otherwise we would not see again and again the same or similar bugs.

I don't know any other game that is that buggy but I'm not surprised when I see how many bugs are new or come back with each change.

eekeeboo #12 Posted 21 November 2018 - 03:27 PM

Community Manager

• WG Staff
  • 4600 battles

View Postklbergmen, on 21 November 2018 - 03:23 PM, said:

I can give you a handful of the games that are that buggy, the latest of which is the more recent triple AAA game that took a 50+ gb download to patch a 45gb game. Games have bugs if you're fortunate and luck you do not come across them or suffer them. But they do happen and they do get through. 

dreambill #13 Posted 21 November 2018 - 06:44 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Conquest Member
  • 2190 battles
  • [GR-12] GR-12

This amount of bugs was never existed in WoWp before conquest. They are 10 times more since then. And some are so obvious and applicable to everyone that shouldn't be in a release. A very limited testing would had reveal them.

R0I #14 Posted 21 November 2018 - 11:14 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 25 battles

View Postdreambill, on 21 November 2018 - 06:44 PM, said:

This amount of bugs was never existed in WoWp before conquest. They are 10 times more since then. And some are so obvious and applicable to everyone that shouldn't be in a release. A very limited testing would had reveal them.

Edited by R0I, 21 November 2018 - 11:19 PM.

https://www.wowp.ovh

Let's battle again !

klbergmen #15 Posted 22 November 2018 - 09:29 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 4142 battles
  • [JV44] JV44

View Posteekeeboo, on 21 November 2018 - 05:27 PM, said:

I can give you a handful of the games that are that buggy, the latest of which is the more recent triple AAA game that took a 50+ gb download to patch a 45gb game. Games have bugs if you're fortunate and luck you do not come across them or suffer them. But they do happen and they do get through.

Its not an excuse that there are other buggy games.

You'r talking about a new game, right ? One that was thrown out to keep a deadline ? WoWP 2.0 is now more than a year old and doesn't have such deadlines.

Ok, I'm not playing that much different games but the ones I play just work. The only exception was The Division but they worked really fast in fixing whatever could be fixed - very different from what I see here. Updates didn't add a truckload of new bugs.

A game that just crashes to desktop is a no-go.

Eventmissions that don't work should not happen. If the same happens again in the next event its a no-go. Here this happens in every event.

Players should not have to make printscreens to prove that something is wrong - that's what logs are for. In events every time I leave the game I do a printscreen and also inbetween - wtf ? The problems with the double crates and how long it took to get the compensation is unbelievable.

The soundbug should be easy to fix but nothing happens.

At least the rate at which hotfixes screwed up our mission progress went down (I think)

The only reason I'm still sticking to WoWP is because at its core its a really good game. But the quality that we get is just horrible.

eekeeboo #16 Posted 22 November 2018 - 10:43 AM

Community Manager

• WG Staff
  • 4600 battles

View Postklbergmen, on 22 November 2018 - 09:29 AM, said:

It wasn't an excuse. This is what you said: 

View Postklbergmen, on 21 November 2018 - 03:23 PM, said:

I don't believe that there is any testing. Otherwise we would not see again and again the same or similar bugs.

I don't know any other game that is that buggy but I'm not surprised when I see how many bugs are new or come back with each change.

It took only a brief rummage in my recent memory to think of numerous games with bugs. Bugs are an unfortunate part of games, the only realistic way to help reduce them is when you find them, submit a ticket with as much information as possible. Complaining on the forum that there are bugs does not in the end help the development team or others who experience the bug. 

WoWP 2.0 was to a deadline, there are continual deadlines for various reasons, that's the case in any game development progress. 

For instance you bring up Division, it took 1 year to fix the falling through the floor bug, the seeker mine bug wasn't fixed for 6 months at least, Not including the RPM exploit that was present from the equipment rework and the litany of other bugs that were all over the game that could never be fixed like the Med stations over-riding each other incorrectly. The division was absolutely full of them, not including launch day queue simulator because of the laptop and people blocking the door. CTD did happen in Div, you also had events not working or bugged and missions not progressing properly or easily exploitable like Falcon Lost with being able to shoot through the back of the map with sticky bombs. That's what I can think of in response to your critical acclaim of the game bug fixing off the top of my head. 

Edited by eekeeboo, 22 November 2018 - 10:43 AM.

klbergmen #17 Posted 22 November 2018 - 12:03 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 4142 battles
  • [JV44] JV44

View Posteekeeboo, on 22 November 2018 - 12:43 PM, said:

Sure, we all want this game to become better, so we should report bugs. But this is not our job - we are not betatesters but in many cases paying customers. So we should not have to deal with so many bugs.

I'm not complaning about some specific bugs but the hughe amount we still have and especially that they become much more with every change.

On your to-do list was one important point - to make the game more stable. I really don't see this happening, I see the opposite in every event and update.

I don't know The Division from the beginning, I heard it was really bad and yes, there were bugs that could never be fixed. But they did show how a bad situation can be turned around and created a great game. It was also very special how they involved the community. I guess they also had a very different budget but this doesn't mean that quality control has to suffer.

Lately in WoWP one event is chasing the next and there are already voices that say its too much. A deadline for a release date is one thing but WG doesn't really have the need to put that much pressure because of deadlines. Nobody cares if we get a camo change or new bomber line one month later. In most cases we don't even know that something is coming. Yes, there will be people asking for a date because they heard something but that's just human nature. First of all we want a good game. If you stop releasing new stuff for a while and then give us an event or change that is thought through and just works we will be much happier than we are now - at least I will.

PS: I didn't mean the 2.0 deadline but everything after.

Edited by klbergmen, 22 November 2018 - 12:15 PM.

eekeeboo #18 Posted 22 November 2018 - 01:13 PM

Community Manager

• WG Staff
  • 4600 battles

View Postklbergmen, on 22 November 2018 - 12:03 PM, said:

I didn't, nor did anyone else suggest you are a beta tester. But if you have a bug, and you want the bug fixed, support is where you should go and use. It is of benefit that most old time players know simple fixes to the problems that people experience. 

The number of bugs can only be fixed when people submit tickets with as much info as possible with the logs and the crash reports and screenshots if possible. For the most part, a lot of tickets are never submitted by some people, for whatever reason, this doesn't help the process in fixing bugs and is more likely to lead to their continued presence. Bugs are given an order of priority, if there's only a handful of reports, it's not going to get as much attention as the one with lots of reports. It's the same in any game bug fixing process. 

And any organization and gaming company has deadlines that are in place for a variety of reasons. Shifting deadlines back has a huge knock-on effect on the proceeding deadlines and so-on. It is preferable for some players to wait for the perfect patch, which could take a long time. But the longer you delay that, every single deadline for the whole year then needs to be shifted and that's no small thing to do, especially with budgeting and development resource allocation etc. 

What is easily overlooked is the amount of work the development team has put in to fix a lot of bugs, hotfixes and optimization. Is it perfect? No. Has there been a lot of progress? Very much so. 

Piq_Mastika #19 Posted 22 November 2018 - 01:33 PM

Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 2171 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM

View Posteekeeboo, on 22 November 2018 - 03:13 PM, said:

But the longer you delay that, every single deadline for the whole year then needs to be shifted and that's no small thing to do, especially with budgeting and development resource allocation etc.

What is easily overlooked is the amount of work the development team has put in to fix a lot of bugs, hotfixes and optimization. Is it perfect? No. Has there been a lot of progress? Very much so.

So your  bosses and CEOs seriously think they will take good profit without investing? This is lame... and sad. In the gaming if you want profit, you must have big player community, for big community you need to invest in the game.

*edit: Most of the recent bugs happens so often and it really looks like there is no testing. Maybe the testing methods are not optimal.

Edited by Piq_Mastika, 22 November 2018 - 01:36 PM.

wlatopa #20 Posted 22 November 2018 - 02:13 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Conquest Member
  • 3846 battles

View Posteekeeboo, on 15 November 2018 - 04:30 PM, said:

Bugs aren't all caused by the same thing for the same person. The more reports you get the more the development team has to work with to try and find a solution. If you don't submit a ticket and help the development team, or think "someone else will do it" it's not going to help the bug get fixed sooner. 

More so if you have a list of bugs, some of which have been reported, but if you rely on others to report, how are you expecting the bug to get fixed if the issue causing it is hard to find and no one wants to provide technical data? 

Bugs are the same for every player EEkee, black screen,disconnection in hangar and at the end of the battle,audio bugs,levitation of aircraft,bots undestructables,FPS drops when there are more than 3-4 palnes on the screen,lag,lag.lag. There are not only 1 bug, but much bugs that appears random,sometimes one,sometimes another. Is necessary to fix and debug all 2.0.8,too many bugs in same version.This is not a 2.0.8. ,is a pre beta 2.0.

Edited by wlatopa, 22 November 2018 - 02:19 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users