• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

svadilfari #1 Posted 16 November 2018 - 04:17 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Conquest Member
  • 4555 battles
  • [FEED] FEED

i´d like to spend some gold xD

does wg plan to ever discount camos for warplanes? have they ever?

CheefCoach #2 Posted 16 November 2018 - 05:04 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Conquest Member
  • 4895 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM
Yes they have done that in the past. Will they again, most likely. When, God knows. 
https://stats-sig.eu/wowp/CheefCoach/ussr/xs/en/sig.png

Drunk_General #3 Posted 16 November 2018 - 05:37 PM

Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 1833 battles
  • [EE] EE

View Postsvadilfari, on 16 November 2018 - 04:17 PM, said:

i´d like to spend some gold xD

does wg plan to ever discount camos for warplanes? have they ever?

In the old days I would have refered you to the calender but they took that out. Only way to stay updated on these events would be to check the WoWp main page once in a while :(

zen_monk_ #4 Posted 16 November 2018 - 05:43 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Alpha Tester
  • 5838 battles
  • [__] __
Sometimes it used to be for Christmas & New Year.
stats were invented by Satan himself to suck the carefree fun out of gaming

WilhelmII #5 Posted 19 November 2018 - 10:44 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 2751 battles
  • [AT2] AT2

I asked this same question when I opened my comment "Paint Jobs" on the 30 September, to which all agreed up to that point we had not had one for months, and here we are in November and still no Camo discount. all they want to do is flog you same ole useless pieces of garbage, flog this flog that flog this flog that, and give NOTHING BACK.

And don't say they have good rewards for missions, they might do, but you have to give them your hours, and hard work so you have worked for what you get so that excuse NEVER counts, fact is they remain to have a bug infested game that goes on and on without resolution or explanation from the Dev's, they are forever tweaking it to make it harder for you to have any advantages such as in the latest patch restricting what modules you can sell and what you cannot, where in WOT you can sell all, but WoWPs  seem have a different set of rip off merchants.

Fact is they want you to get so frustrated at your unpainted planes, that you cave in and pay the full over the top prices with your Gold, Me I have 48 Aircraft that I am keeping, 11 of which require painting I always pay in gold, but will I pay their stupid rip off full prices? NO WAY they can stay like that forever, to me there are 2 simple choices for WoWP if they want more frequent income, reduce their prices for Cam paint by 50% permanently or have much more frequent 50% Camo discount offers, as only a total Grunt would pay your full prices, better less and more than more but less, not withstanding a happier customer, or does that count for nothing in this Game. 

svadilfari #6 Posted 19 November 2018 - 01:12 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Conquest Member
  • 4555 battles
  • [FEED] FEED

i´ve no interest in paying full price for camos. got 150ish planes, half of which i´d like to paint. 

i will be buying silver until there´s a discount ( good thing i have almost all planes, no need to save up money for that)

WilhelmII #7 Posted 04 December 2018 - 10:44 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 2751 battles
  • [AT2] AT2
And just notice something else Guys we all became members on the same date, we are all 6 year players, and this is the way they treat us, Well to hell with these *edited* , I will spend my gold on 50% discounted cam on WOT which come round quite often.

Edited by Jahpero, 14 December 2018 - 03:17 PM.
This post has been edited by the moderation team due to inappropriate remarks.

Nishi_Kinuyo #8 Posted 05 December 2018 - 04:54 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 732 battles
  • [GUP] GUP

Relax, the holidays are coming soon, maybe they'll have a discount then.

Herrasika #9 Posted 13 December 2018 - 12:06 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Conquest Member
  • 4633 battles

Am quite sure discounts will come before new year. Hope they come in logical order this time. First hangar slots, then regular planes. Others after them, not before.

WilhelmII #10 Posted 31 December 2018 - 02:54 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 2751 battles
  • [AT2] AT2

View PostHerrasika, on 13 December 2018 - 12:06 PM, said:

Am quite sure discounts will come before new year. Hope they come in logical order this time. First hangar slots, then regular planes. Others after them, not before.

Dad Darrrrr WRONG!!! Nothing, absolutely nothing for nearly a year on Camo discounts, what with you cannot now resell your modules that you have had to buy,  now this is just a Take take game only for WG/ WoWP,  total shambles or more accurately Total disgrace, they need top take a leaf out of WOT on this subject, at least 5-6 times each year including right now.

klbergmen #11 Posted 03 January 2019 - 07:59 AM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 4877 battles
  • [JV44] JV44
This is becoming a running gag like the Defender was in WoT. Maybe next christmas we will get camo discount from lootboxes ?

WilhelmII #12 Posted 12 January 2019 - 12:58 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 2751 battles
  • [AT2] AT2
OK one for our Moderators or anyone brave enough at WG to explain why WoWP's is so reluctant to discount Camo, so reluctant in fact there has been no discounted Camo in 11 months, so what is the score, WOT does not seem to have a problem with it, so please explain.

RoyalFlyingCorps #13 Posted 12 January 2019 - 01:04 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 13772 battles
  • [W___P] W___P
My guess is that so many people have become fed up using credits for time-limited camouflage that they've resorted to paying gold for it and that WoWP regards this as a "nice little earner".  If WoWP sees fit to avoid offering camouflage discounts at Christmas you're entitled to wonder if such discounts will ever be offered again.

WilhelmII #14 Posted 12 January 2019 - 05:03 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 2751 battles
  • [AT2] AT2

View PostRoyalFlyingCorps, on 12 January 2019 - 01:04 PM, said:

My guess is that so many people have become fed up using credits for time-limited camouflage that they've resorted to paying gold for it and that WoWP regards this as a "nice little earner".  If WoWP sees fit to avoid offering camouflage discounts at Christmas you're entitled to wonder if such discounts will ever be offered again.

I for one Never use credits for my Camo, I decide if I am going to keep the Aircraft or not, if I am then I paint it using Gold, there has always been a full set of choice's you just choose the best option for you, My Beef is WoWP's seem to have a problem with discounting Camo for gold, where WOT do it more than frequently, because until they do these cam discounts my planes remain unpainted, I spend no gold, I Never buy Premium planes (Now that really is a Mugs Game) so no need to buy gold other than when I need some hanger slots, and I only buy them when they are discounted.

My suggestion is to greedy WG's is half your full current prices for cam in gold (including hanger slots) and leave it at that and people will buy all the time, fairly simple really, better constant lower flow than, periodic drips.

trefferlage #15 Posted 12 January 2019 - 07:34 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 999 battles

View PostWilhelmII, on 12 January 2019 - 05:03 PM, said:

I for one Never use credits for my Camo, I decide if I am going to keep the Aircraft or not, if I am then I paint it using Gold, there has always been a full set of choice's you just choose the best option for you, My Beef is WoWP's seem to have a problem with discounting Camo for gold, where WOT do it more than frequently, because until they do these cam discounts my planes remain unpainted, I spend no gold, I Never buy Premium planes (Now that really is a Mugs Game) so no need to buy gold other than when I need some hanger slots, and I only buy them when they are discounted.

My suggestion is to greedy WG's is half your full current prices for cam in gold (including hanger slots) and leave it at that and people will buy all the time, fairly simple really, better constant lower flow than, periodic drips.

Hi man, thats a Stone age old discussion since 2011. Why are they takin those insane Prices, instead to make it cheaper so that People would get em more often, Change or whatever. But it is like a russian offensive : once they took a direction Nothing will Prevent them from going direct this direction, even if it would be a downfall. thanks for your advice with Garage Slots. i had some Gold from WoT, and because i will not touch this PoS any longer, i decided to spend this Gold in game here. 

trefferlage #16 Posted 12 January 2019 - 07:37 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 999 battles

View PostWilhelmII, on 12 January 2019 - 12:58 PM, said:

OK one for our Moderators or anyone brave enough at WG to explain why WoWP's is so reluctant to discount Camo, so reluctant in fact there has been no discounted Camo in 11 months, so what is the score, WOT does not seem to have a problem with it, so please explain.

Maybe the reason is : the game in fact is " DEAD "... staying are only the addicted, and they WILL pay… i fear, they have no interest in developing this game, to get back a adaquate number of Players or whatever. let it run, and some cash is welcome. sad but i fear they focused only on WoT… their cash cow till now ( but playerbase there is shrinking also by thousands )… i like this wowp more than WT... it could be real a mega game, fast, fun and not to expensive in the end, with some roleplaying Elements, perfect.

WilhelmII #17 Posted 12 February 2019 - 10:24 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 2751 battles
  • [AT2] AT2

Well here we are, and it is now 1 year since discounted Camo was offered at 50% discount, Well done WoWP's happy birthday on that. I really wish either the Dev's or the Moderators would have the balls to explain the reason for this to us all as we would love to know, because on comparison WOT tend to offer it every 6-8 weeks.

Aimless #18 Posted 12 February 2019 - 07:49 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 1404 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

In the "Spoils of battle" discussion thread you'll find a dev giving an explanation for this issue, even though a pretty short one.

View PostblindfoId, on 08 February 2019 - 11:02 AM, said:

Just because there's still no possibility to add discounts on camos.

View PostblindfoId, on 11 February 2019 - 02:39 PM, said:

As soon as the possibility is added we will be happy to introduce discounts on decorations. :honoring:

Well I can't say I'm perfectly satisfied with this explanation. blindfold doesn't seem to be either. But at least he responded. Slowly I start to like that guy :)

Edited by Aimless, 12 February 2019 - 07:52 PM.

Renwor #19 Posted 13 February 2019 - 08:10 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 1857 battles

View PostAimless, on 12 February 2019 - 08:49 PM, said:

Slowly I start to like that guy :)

Actually yes, taking in the account difficult position he is in, he avoids the crap of his predecessors and mostly tries to keep matter-of -fact  AND is responding.  No posts like "everything is beautiful, just you players refuse to see it". 

I don't know if his employer would appreciate the attitude though.

GonerNL #20 Posted 13 February 2019 - 09:36 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Advanced Member
  • 7291 battles

View PostAimless, on 12 February 2019 - 08:49 PM, said:

Slowly I start to like that guy

that girl ... :) (as far as I know)

Edited by GonerNL, 13 February 2019 - 09:37 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users