Can we talk about the state of the game?

Bugs

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

xr901 #1 Posted 23 November 2018 - 04:41 AM

Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 10 battles

Let me start by saying, I like this game... I want to keep playing this game... But...

PLEASE... FOR THE LOVE OF GOD... WILL YOU FIX THE edit* BUGS IN THIS GAME!!!???

Tonight I've been kicked off the server, had the black screen of loading, had the respawn bug that sends you to the default spawn, and massive packet loss for me and everyone in the battle at the same time... I've definitely lost a game each to:
- Packet loss server side

- the respawn bug

- the black screen of loading

This is aside from the bugs in the game that aren't as game breaking like the fact that you flight mate's marker on the minimap isn't in the right place half the time, the gun sounds keep going when you're not firing, turret guns refusing to fire... etc... Listening to our teamspeak channel, the frequency with which you hear "are you kidding" or cursing because someone just had a bug is just stupid... It shouldn't be like this. The game is undergoing changes, and they are spending time on it. Although I have not agreed with everything (I am not particularly fond of several of the matchmaking changes for example), I have kept playing because I like the game. At this point though all these bugs are just trying my patience. I like new content as much as the next person. I for one want the British bombers and especially the British multi-roles, but what's the point if with each new content patch the bugs don't actually get fixed and new ones get introduced making the game more and more unplayable? 

P.S. as I've been typing this out, I've been listening to our TS channel... One other person has given up in disgust, another has been unable to use their tail gun, at least 2 have had the respawn bug and one got the black screen of loading and had to restart.

Edited by Ridone14, 25 November 2018 - 03:00 PM.
This post has been edited by the moderation team due to swearing.

svadilfari #2 Posted 23 November 2018 - 06:59 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Conquest Member
  • 4288 battles
  • [FEED] FEED

yea it´s really frustrating to see that some bugs remain there for months.

klbergmen #3 Posted 23 November 2018 - 08:22 AM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 4810 battles
  • [JV44] JV44
Yesterday I had the turret bug and my teammate got kicked out of the game and was not able to start it anymore properly (massive lag already in the hangar).

eekeeboo #4 Posted 23 November 2018 - 09:39 AM

Community Manager

• WG Staff
  • 4744 battles
As with usual, please make sure you report these bugs with info to support so that actions can be taken. If bugs aren't reported they don't get more emphasis and given higher priority on the list to be worked on. 

xr901 #5 Posted 23 November 2018 - 11:39 PM

Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 10 battles

View Posteekeeboo, on 23 November 2018 - 09:39 AM, said:

As with usual, please make sure you report these bugs with info to support so that actions can be taken. If bugs aren't reported they don't get more emphasis and given higher priority on the list to be worked on. 

That's part of the problem, these are bugs that I know have been reported because I've reported them and I've seen others report them, and I can't just keep submitting the same bug reports literally every time I play more than 2 battles in a session...

I've waited months for the P-80 to become available again because I've wanted one, I know, I've asked a couple of times about it even, but after yesterday, and similar things happening all week it finally is available and it hardly seems worth it any more... :(

SeaWolf7 #6 Posted 25 November 2018 - 03:44 PM

Senior Airman

• 803 battles

View Posteekeeboo, on 23 November 2018 - 09:39 AM, said:

Bless you mate still here fighting the good fight. fair play.

6months since we last spoke maybe? Just popped in yesterday to have a few games and see if anything's changed and actually its worse than when I left, new bugs have replaced old bugs, old bugs STILL not fixed. Fps is worse than when I left but the game DOES feel smoother somehow.:B

eekeeboo #7 Posted 26 November 2018 - 11:11 AM

Community Manager

• WG Staff
  • 4744 battles

View Postxr901, on 23 November 2018 - 11:39 PM, said:

Once you've submitted a report for a bug, that's all you need to do. I'm not suggesting you re-submit the same ticket repeatedly for the same bug. But as mentioned the more people that report a bug and the more information that is presented the more attention and the faster the solution, the bug will get. 

View PostSeaWolf7, on 25 November 2018 - 03:44 PM, said:

Welcome back! There was a recent cpu hotfix to try and smoothen the fps drops some people were experiencing, hopefully, you were one of the people to benefit. 

Isoruku_Yamamoto #8 Posted 27 November 2018 - 09:09 AM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 2196 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM

To be honest i think at this point we'd like to see a patch containing nothing more. recently performance of WoWP really has been going the right way IMO, but instead of releasing new heavy fighter lines, bomber lines etc- focus on this a bit more. Man i was so happy with these patch notes: 
https://worldofwarplanes.eu/game/version/update-2-0-6/

and then especially the bug fix & interface part. 
Don't shy away to be proud of bug-fixing at this point, i think most ppl around here are actually reasonably happy with the game content already (not all, but hey). 
:)

Also tagged with Bugs

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users