Hey WG, how about not bringing anything new for a patch or two?

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

dreambill #21 Posted 05 December 2018 - 06:28 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Conquest Member
  • 2190 battles
  • [GR-12] GR-12

View Postzen_monk_, on 04 December 2018 - 09:17 PM, said:

Fortunately my personal opinion is shared by the entire WG Company and a vast, vast majority of the players old and new here.

We are discussing bug fixing, not "the end is coming".

I never spoke for any end coming. In fact I was speaking about bugs in first place. I have too many of them, (as you I suppose)

About the rest we have spoke in other threads and in privet so no need to repeat them in this thread. (not my intention)

I'm surprised though how do you know that your personal opinion is shared by the entire WG Company? Do you work in WG? Or you mean you share the opinion WG has about the game?

As for the vast majority of players here - it says nothing since the numbers are abysmal. In old game all players there liked the game but cause of numbers it changed. Cannot see what is different now.

zen_monk_ #22 Posted 05 December 2018 - 10:43 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Alpha Tester
  • 4602 battles
  • [__] __

"The old game was a failure. We finally gave up after four years and made this as much more entertaining game, we are quite pleased how the things are going and we will never go back to the failed previous version." That's how I know my personal opinion is fully shared with WG.

All of us who commented here love and play this game. Emphasis on both love and play. Please let's not divert the discussion about bug fixing into the dark territory of numbers and what's changed (rest assured, they can see the difference and if they're sticking to it - means it's good for them), because we have forumites here who don't play the game but use every opportunity to take any form of critics and divert it to shouting about the end of days, how great they were and how millions of their friends blah blah... I do admit I came too hard on you on that and I apologize but we all who play the game need to be very careful and if we speak about fixing the bugs it's just that - fixing the bugs in a great game.

So to direct the thread to OP again: WG, you've made a great game and gave us quite enough of what to do now. Thank you and  please now for a while direct your efforts to fixing the bugs. Now make all this run smoothly, and only after that implement the new things.

(And I will still support all your efforts for a hardcore mode, but this simply has to be done first. Without any distractions into the past. Let's be precise on one target at the time.)

Edited by zen_monk_, 06 December 2018 - 01:23 AM.

stats were invented by Satan himself to suck the carefree fun out of gaming

dreambill #23 Posted 06 December 2018 - 04:36 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Conquest Member
  • 2190 battles
  • [GR-12] GR-12

Dear Zen, I agree with you about bugs first and you already know and see that I play (a lot less than I used) the new mode.

My after remarks was for what you mentioned in your parenthesis (extra mode) and not to delete conquest, when there is people who like it.

I've been in the sad place to see the mode I liked deleted, I'll find no joy if this happens to others.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users