Any events going to happen this December?

december christmas

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

Drunk_General #1 Posted 06 December 2018 - 07:08 AM

Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 1829 battles
  • [EE] EE

Is anything going to happen in World if Warplanes in december?

If I go to World of Warships I see Twitch Stream events with give aways, Black editions, Tier 8 Bundles, Commanders, Santa Boxes and Tournaments.

If I go to World of Tanks I see Twitch Stream events with give aways, Advent Calender, Tier 8 Bundles, Tournaments , Xmas decorations and a lot more.

If I go to World of Warplanes I see a tier 6-4 Winter Bundle and that's it... NOTHING :bajan:

Have we done something bad this year since you dont want to do anything special for us?
Are you pretending like we are not here?

I would have checked the calender to see what upcoming events we could expect, but you killed the Calender as well :facepalm:
...I'm just about giving up on this...

Isoruku_Yamamoto #2 Posted 06 December 2018 - 09:26 AM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 2163 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM

Well we just had a Black Friday special, which you may have missed. Not sure if you can still get it. 

Black Venom (regular venom with black camo) for 1Eu, plus a 70% discount coupon on any tier 4-6 premium aircraft and a 40% discount coupon on a tier 7-8 premium aircraft. 
I picked up the Venom and an Se100 for 3,40eu. 

So that's not NOTHING in terms of actions. 

In addition; WOWP has special missions nearly every weekend. I also expect a christmass/ NY special (if we're lucky even both), no guarantees though. 

Furthermore i'd like to point out that me and a lot of other members are in fact encouraging WoWP development to focus on bug fixing instead of all these event releases- so i'd rather have that they do the events they want to do right, rather than spamming as many events as possible. 

Grtz I_Y

_Neverm1nd_ #3 Posted 06 December 2018 - 11:10 AM

Senior Airman

• WG Staff
  • 0 battles

View PostDrunk_General, on 06 December 2018 - 07:08 AM, said:

Is anything going to happen in World if Warplanes in december?

If I go to World of Warships I see Twitch Stream events with give aways, Black editions, Tier 8 Bundles, Commanders, Santa Boxes and Tournaments.

If I go to World of Tanks I see Twitch Stream events with give aways, Advent Calender, Tier 8 Bundles, Tournaments , Xmas decorations and a lot more.

If I go to World of Warplanes I see a tier 6-4 Winter Bundle and that's it... NOTHING :bajan:

Have we done something bad this year since you dont want to do anything special for us?
Are you pretending like we are not here?

I would have checked the calender to see what upcoming events we could expect, but you killed the Calender as well :facepalm:
...I'm just about giving up on this...

Will happen, very soon will be an announcement

Drunk_General #4 Posted 06 December 2018 - 01:23 PM

Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 1829 battles
  • [EE] EE

View PostIsoruku_Yamamoto, on 06 December 2018 - 09:26 AM, said:

Well we just had a Black Friday special, which you may have missed. Not sure if you can still get it. 

Black Venom (regular venom with black camo) for 1Eu, plus a 70% discount coupon on any tier 4-6 premium aircraft and a 40% discount coupon on a tier 7-8 premium aircraft. 
I picked up the Venom and an Se100 for 3,40eu. 

So that's not NOTHING in terms of actions. 

In addition; WOWP has special missions nearly every weekend. I also expect a christmass/ NY special (if we're lucky even both), no guarantees though. 

Furthermore i'd like to point out that me and a lot of other members are in fact encouraging WoWP development to focus on bug fixing instead of all these event releases- so i'd rather have that they do the events they want to do right, rather than spamming as many events as possible. 

Grtz I_Y

Black Friday is Black Friday and has NOTHING to do with Xmas. So, yes, nothing.

Furthermore I would like to point out that Eekee on several occasions have made it perfectly clear that the people at wargaming doing the bug fixing are not the same people as those doing the events and the premium store. (Neither are they capeable of...) Thinking that a marketing guy can fix the game bugs is just pure nonsens.

Drunk

Isoruku_Yamamoto #5 Posted 06 December 2018 - 01:55 PM

• Advanced Member
  • 2163 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM

View PostDrunk_General, on 06 December 2018 - 01:23 PM, said:

Black Friday is Black Friday and has NOTHING to do with Xmas. So, yes, nothing.

Furthermore I would like to point out that Eekee on several occasions have made it perfectly clear that the people at wargaming doing the bug fixing are not the same people as those doing the events and the premium store. (Neither are they capeable of...) Thinking that a marketing guy can fix the game bugs is just pure nonsens.

Drunk

Lets settle a couple of things here. 

You are quoting Twitch streams giveaways. Yet blaming me for quoting something that has nothing to do with christmass. 
You are quoting Black editions. Those are Black Friday editions. But blame me for quoting a Black friday thing, cause well, thats Black Friday, not christmass. 
Tier 8 bundles? If we are talking WoWS we're still on Black Friday. As for WoT.... Oooooh wait that was the Black Friday thing, wasn't it?

Look sure, WoT and WoWS may already have christmass stuff, but don't come swinging at me that i misread your post mate. 

I also love how you completely ignore _Neverm!nd_s remarks on how stuff is in the pipeline, so we'll have some christmass stuff- pretty much confirmed. 

As for the whole events development thing; i think you are mistaking marketing and different divisions within development, but okay. 

So on your question have we been bad? Well, perhaps thats up to you to answer if you read your own posts back.

Edited by Isoruku_Yamamoto, 06 December 2018 - 02:04 PM.

GonerNL #6 Posted 06 December 2018 - 02:23 PM

• Advanced Member
  • 5041 battles
7 December would be a good date to remember something ... 

Drunk_General #7 Posted 06 December 2018 - 02:41 PM

Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 1829 battles
  • [EE] EE

View PostIsoruku_Yamamoto, on 06 December 2018 - 01:55 PM, said:

Lets settle a couple of things here. 

You are quoting Twitch streams giveaways. Yet blaming me for quoting something that has nothing to do with christmass. 
You are quoting Black editions. Those are Black Friday editions. But blame me for quoting a Black friday thing, cause well, thats Black Friday, not christmass. 
Tier 8 bundles? If we are talking WoWS we're still on Black Friday. As for WoT.... Oooooh wait that was the Black Friday thing, wasn't it?

Look sure, WoT and WoWS may already have christmass stuff, but don't come swinging at me that i misread your post mate. 

I also love how you completely ignore _Neverm!nd_s remarks on how stuff is in the pipeline, so we'll have some christmass stuff- pretty much confirmed. 

As for the whole events development thing; i think you are mistaking marketing and different divisions within development, but okay. 

So on your question have we been bad? Well, perhaps thats up to you to answer if you read your own posts back.

Didn't swing at you. Only replied to your comment.

And I didn't ignore _Neverm!nd_. Gave his comment a like. Was only replying to your post.

And I didn't mistake development from marketing. You did, when you said that they should focus on fixing bug fixing instead of making events. (I agree that they should focus on fixing bugs.) But what I said was that they can easily do both since the two divisions are not related.

And yes, the Black Friday deals are still running in WoWs and WoT. The Vicker Venom is no longer on sale - Just one of the many things that makes it look like there are no activity in the store and on the website. The black friday ships and tanks are also a lot more interesting (to me) than the planes since they are tier 8 and not a low tier that im not going to fly very ofte. (Just not my thing)

I really think Wargaming should make an effort in making the World of Warplanes community and website seem more alive. We have to voice our opinion or nothing will happen.

Isoruku_Yamamoto #8 Posted 06 December 2018 - 02:41 PM

• Advanced Member
  • 2163 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM

View PostGonerNL, on 06 December 2018 - 02:23 PM, said:

Now thats a good point.

Drunk_General #9 Posted 06 December 2018 - 02:42 PM

Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 1829 battles
  • [EE] EE

View PostGonerNL, on 06 December 2018 - 02:23 PM, said:

What's going to happen on dec 7? Can't find anything any where.

Drunk_General #10 Posted 06 December 2018 - 02:44 PM

Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 1829 battles
  • [EE] EE

View PostDrunk_General, on 06 December 2018 - 02:42 PM, said:

What's going to happen on dec 7? Can't find anything any where.

Ahhh

Quote:
"Imperial Japanese Navy with 353 planes attack US fleet at Pearl Harbor Naval Base, Hawaii, killing 2,403 people"

Isoruku_Yamamoto #11 Posted 06 December 2018 - 02:44 PM

• Advanced Member
  • 2163 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM

View PostDrunk_General, on 06 December 2018 - 02:41 PM, said:

Didn't swing at you. Only replied to your comment.

And I didn't ignore _Neverm!nd_. Gave his comment a like. Was only replying to your post.

And I didn't mistake development from marketing. You did, when you said that they should focus on fixing bug fixing instead of making events. (I agree that they should focus on fixing bugs.) But what I said was that they can easily do both since the two divisions are not related.

And yes, the Black Friday deals are still running in WoWs and WoT. The Vicker Venom is no longer on sale - Just one of the many things that makes it look like there are no activity in the store and on the website. The black friday ships and tanks are also a lot more interesting (to me) than the planes since they are tier 8 and not a low tier that im not going to fly very ofte. (Just not my thing)

I really think Wargaming should make an effort in making the World of Warplanes community and website seem more alive. We have to voice our opinion or nothing will happen.

While i fully agree that WG should pay a lot more attention to marketing, i still think that we should also appreciate the things that do get done. And thats a horrible lot. Can't even count them on one hand i think, in less than a years time i've gotten more premiums than i could ever dream of in WoT- in 5 years time. 

Drunk_General #12 Posted 06 December 2018 - 02:46 PM

Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 1829 battles
  • [EE] EE

View PostIsoruku_Yamamoto, on 06 December 2018 - 02:44 PM, said:

While i fully agree that WG should pay a lot more attention to marketing, i still think that we should also appreciate the things that do get done. And thats a horrible lot. Can't even count them on one hand i think, in less than a years time i've gotten more premiums than i could ever dream of in WoT- in 5 years time. 

True! I just like flying the bigger more specialized planes at round tier 7-10. But thats a question of preference.

Also tagged with december, christmas

5 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users

leserpentdu27