• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

Piq_Mastika #41 Posted 13 August 2019 - 10:01 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 6104 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM

View PostZiptop, on 13 August 2019 - 11:39 PM, said:

Sorry to necro this thread guys but I am REALLY struggling with "Landing Gear - Part 4" of this mission. 

"Earn at least 5000 personal points for destroying ground targets in a single battle" 

That's hard enough with the map choice and Match Making when flying an IL-2(t) or IL-10 but I swear to god I've exceeded 5000 personal points in several battles and still no progress on this mission. 

Is it possible this gets bugged? That I'm doing something wrong? I'm only attacking (and completely destroying) ground targets, I'm not getting masses of points by going after enemy aircraft. I try to avoid that so my score remains as clean as possible. 

Where am I going wrong with this? Why can't I progress to trying to get a McCampbell medal (next mission) 

This is a nasty mission. Your total points count include the damage done to the ground objects, bonus points for cap sectors, eventually aerial kills/damage, etc. The mission requires only the kill points. For this mission you need a really good game, It was very hard when I did it. I think having Lang or Efimov/Doolitle means you've done it (or you are very close to do it). Use higher tier plane and try to steal as many structures as possible, for example going in a mining plant and last-hit after the bombers can be a good start.

Edited by Piq_Mastika, 13 August 2019 - 10:02 PM.

Horcan #42 Posted 14 August 2019 - 10:46 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 5746 battles
  • [ODV] ODV
self deleted

Edited by Horcan, 28 October 2019 - 06:04 PM.

Retired from this censored BS forum

FALCO666 #43 Posted 19 September 2019 - 05:45 PM

Senior Airman

• Beta Tester
  • 305 battles
:)

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users