FIX THE F..king Bugs!

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

Obiwankenevo #1 Posted 23 December 2018 - 08:31 PM

Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 2564 battles
  • [MOUT] MOUT
I get mad with this sh*t!!!! Respawn ... NO STEERING ... next round ... SAME SH*T! Nice Xmas-Special! USELESS IN CAUSE OF BUGS! No Marker ... Soundbug ... what are u doing WG-TEAM? FIX THE BUGS OR CLOSE THE GAME an get a job u are able to do! And dont tell me something with the WG-Support ... ITS USELESS too! And close the German Forum ... u dont visit it ...

perpete #2 Posted 24 December 2018 - 05:38 PM

Senior Airman

• Conquest Member
  • 787 battles
  • [BELTF] BELTF

It' worst today: I tried 3 battles:

- first: no control

- second: no screen (black windows, only the sound...but I can fire :( )

- Third, no control again.... lost at first respawn....

It's a shame

Perpete

ChrisEFF #3 Posted 27 December 2018 - 03:26 PM

Senior Airman

• 12834 battles
  • [AAPD] AAPD

Same here. No joystick control after EVERY respawn! ENTER, ENTER used to work to correct it but now it doesnt!

Ticket raised

Edited by ChrisEFF, 27 December 2018 - 04:32 PM.

PEAKY_BLINDER #4 Posted 27 December 2018 - 03:36 PM

Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 2147 battles
  • [RFSL] RFSL
and no response from wg

Nishi_Kinuyo #5 Posted 27 December 2018 - 03:40 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 810 battles
  • [GUP] GUP

Just got this bug:

Can't change/select equipment or consumables for any of my planes.

GonerNL #6 Posted 04 January 2019 - 09:20 AM

First Lieutenant

• Advanced Member
  • 14186 battles

Has been reported before. I've also had it ...

Eekeeboo (I think) said this could happen when the hangar screen hasn't loaded completely (all the panels with info) when you select Service.

RoyalFlyingCorps #7 Posted 04 January 2019 - 09:37 AM

First Lieutenant

• Advanced Member
  • 20165 battles

Well...

...Eekeeboo, you will remember, made considerable efforts to determine what the players' concerns were and presented a document to the WoWP team explaining them.  If I remember, fixing the bugs in the game was the top issue raised by players - certainly it was highly ranked.  For his efforts in providing us with answers and providing feedback to the WoWP team, he was "rewarded" with a move to World Of Tanks, probably the WG title he played the least.  Meanwhile, the community contributor programme seems defunct.  _Neverm1nd_ and Blindfold appear to confine themselves to posting in these forums.

Candidly, it seems to me that as soon as Eek presented his player feedback document to the WoWP team collectively its members stuck their fingers in their ears and chanted "No!  We're not listening.  We won't listen!".

So I will add my voice to those of others and say that the team's top priority should be fixing bugs.  They are killing the game.

Edited by RoyalFlyingCorps, 04 January 2019 - 09:37 AM.

houghtonbee #8 Posted 04 January 2019 - 09:39 AM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 8416 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM

View PostRoyalFlyingCorps, on 04 January 2019 - 10:37 AM, said:

the WoWP team collectively its members stuck their fingers in their ears and chanted "No!  We're not listening.  We won't listen!".

Shouldn't be a huge surprise, they didn't listen to the test feedback on the 2.0 update, just for starters. 

klbergmen #9 Posted 04 January 2019 - 04:30 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 5210 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM

View Posthoughtonbee, on 04 January 2019 - 11:39 AM, said:

Shouldn't be a huge surprise, they didn't listen to the test feedback on the 2.0 update, just for starters.

Or the MASSIVE negative feedback after specialization.

Dis4ster #10 Posted 04 January 2019 - 05:47 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 2760 battles

It might be the trash engine, i remember a dev of WoT said this engine can't handle tank speeds of over 80 kmh and here we are using this crap with speeds of over 800+kmh.

But ofc the devs are just incompetent to use this engine when it really can't handle this game would be beyond stupid.

But i don't know, i mean it doesn't even react to a single click, it just stops the countdown but doesn't spawn you in, maybe it causes CPU spikes but with what else could it be so busy with(maybe its a bitcoin miner in the background^^) that it has no resources left to register your click. I don't know why it struggles so hard when loading a new screen, i have never seen stuttering like that, to me it looks like a ton of processes ordered at the same time that the CPU can't handle, so it stutters and sometimes it loses some of the processes, which causes all kinds of bugs, maybe its to much for a single CPU core to handle.

But whatever it is ignoring this issue for a year(i have seen the gun sound bug in a year old youtube video), ignoring the complains and still sell pixels for a game that they want to kill as it seems is....for something like that i have only insults left.

If they want to close it down like that getting everyone to leave on their own without the need to throw them out, because the game is not lucrative enough, don't just leave like that, we have payed for a service and support and we didn't get it for a year now, we could sue them to get everything back in premium currency to use in their other games if not refunded.

Obiwankenevo #11 Posted 15 January 2019 - 08:11 AM

Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 2564 battles
  • [MOUT] MOUT

View PostRoyalFlyingCorps, on 04 January 2019 - 09:37 AM, said:

Well...

...Eekeeboo, you will remember, made considerable efforts to determine what the players' concerns were and presented a document to the WoWP team explaining them.  If I remember, fixing the bugs in the game was the top issue raised by players - certainly it was highly ranked.  For his efforts in providing us with answers and providing feedback to the WoWP team, he was "rewarded" with a move to World Of Tanks, probably the WG title he played the least.  Meanwhile, the community contributor programme seems defunct.  _Neverm1nd_ and Blindfold appear to confine themselves to posting in these forums.

Candidly, it seems to me that as soon as Eek presented his player feedback document to the WoWP team collectively its members stuck their fingers in their ears and chanted "No!  We're not listening.  We won't listen!".

So I will add my voice to those of others and say that the team's top priority should be fixing bugs.  They are killing the game.

They already killed the Game ... 

Have you seen a WG-Guy on the Forum? Information about the progress of Bug-fixing? NOTHING! I told you ... eekee got a look at the game and ran away! 

Gentle1 #12 Posted 15 January 2019 - 12:39 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 8769 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM
here in Germany we call that what happend to "eek" - wegloben. Meaning if your to good at doing your job you get "promoted" to a place were you have little to do, so they dont have to listen to you telling them to fix the fracking thing.

Gentle1 @ WoWP

"Dem untergebenen geziehmt es nicht an die wohldurchdachten Anweisungen seines Vorgesetzten , seinen eigenen beschränkten Maßstab anzusetzen und in dünkelhaftem Übermut sich ein Urteil über dieselben anzumaßen."

Preußische Millitärverordnung 1781

GonerNL #13 Posted 15 January 2019 - 01:31 PM

First Lieutenant

• Advanced Member
  • 14186 battles

I hope I'm wrong but it looks like they want to chase us off and close the business.

The whole playerbase is complaining and not a word from WG or community managers (?). Just : it's "top priority" ... yeah, sure.

I actually bought some Santa Bags and Certificates right at the beginning of the event, but after running into the joystick bug ; no more !!

Gentle1 #14 Posted 16 January 2019 - 02:50 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 8769 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM
and was thinking of waiting till the end of the event, but there are to manny bugs for me to put money down on the table right now.

Gentle1 @ WoWP

"Dem untergebenen geziehmt es nicht an die wohldurchdachten Anweisungen seines Vorgesetzten , seinen eigenen beschränkten Maßstab anzusetzen und in dünkelhaftem Übermut sich ein Urteil über dieselben anzumaßen."

RoyalFlyingCorps #15 Posted 16 January 2019 - 03:45 PM

First Lieutenant

• Advanced Member
  • 20165 battles
Well, it’s true I think the lack of communication with the players is likely to work to WoWP’s disadvantage.  Except that I really do wonder if the WoWP team would be happier if it only had the Russian region in the game.

Gentle1 #16 Posted 17 January 2019 - 11:55 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 8769 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM
well to be honest during beta it felt as there was a more active comunity then there is now. OF course back then we had all chosen to partake in the beta and were happy for it, but now i only always see the same 20 people posting stuff. I actually feel bad for the game. I rember how good it was , how i actually now like it even more, but it still kind of seems to be slipping away.

Gentle1 @ WoWP

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users