playing and suffering

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

majid_HD #1 Posted 04 January 2019 - 12:57 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 78 battles

your on tail of a defender, It's going straight you aim well,  has no move, you shoot , you see the hitting effect (little lights and sparks) you hear the hitting sound effect. TikTikTikTikTik Tik Tik Tik BOOM !

but some times, with same plane, same situation, same distance, same tier, same everything...but..

you are chasing a defender bot, it seems faster than usual, it's going straight , on your aim, you're close enough, you're shooting, you see the damage effect (little lights) but you don't hear the hitting sound effect! however your plane has a good rate of fire but every 1 or 2 sec just hear "Tik.......................Tik.......................Tik... . . .

Tik....

Tik...

and the defenders goes out of your range ! some times it doesn't go far but how much you shoot you see your hitting but no damage.

YEAH I KNOW it might be a problem because of low frame rate, or high ping. YES it could be true when the plane is turning and your shooting from sides but when you are perfectly on it's tail, it doesn't move on your aim, It means the enemy is going straight !

2-you are shooting to the defender, it's about to die, some one else captures the base and It destroy before you finish it !

3-you damage 90% a white defender with your heavy fighter, you want to turn back and finish it, the enemy finish it ! and same for ground targets ...

4- defenders plays hide and seek! some times they go out of the map at the very high altitude

5-you capture a base and lot of friend bots are around you, an enemy comes on your tail, all the bots ignore you and leave! SOS! cover me! nothing they leave you alone

6- you respwn over the airfield and game puts you exactly in front of an enemy, or your over their airfield it's clear and suddenly an enemy comes on your tail

Bugs!

black screen bug

no aim ,map, radar bug

controlling  bug, you move the mouse and press the keys but they don't work!

the map shows wrong position, it happens usually when you are with a wingman

the bars bug, all bars', like health bar, battle progress,capturing, etc, doesn't work, also when you destroy a plane it doesn't disappear the health bar and you can see it still on the map

some times you can't see the name and health bar, you see the plane on the map and it's close to you but no red detals

some times you see the health bar and name but the plane is invisible

the respawn over the airfield, you select the airfield to respawn but it jumps automatically to the spawn point

Some Jokes

some times bots talk to each other but you never see the white bots say anything, it's wrong! they actually speak together.

you know what they say?

they say: don't kill too much of one team! we should make it balance! one red one blue! DO NOT KILL TOO MUCH OF ONE SIDE! if we do we will lose the base to the another team.

Defender1 ; hold the fire ! kill one more blue and we lose our base to red idiot!

Defender2: shut up! I wanna kill that red ****

a few seconds later.

all Defenders BOOM

son:father why we lost the war?

father:  oh my son, we fought well the  blue team attacked us and we killed all of them suddenly we lost everything to the red team

son: **** WG !

my daily  mission was something like this: earn the required amount of experience while you're capturing Command Center

T8-T10 it was too easy DONE !

T5-T7 it was a little bit more difficult but no problem DONE!

T1-T4... more than 30 battle and there was no Command Cneters, Just Military Centers and you know what's the funny part? the Germans invented the V2 Rocket in 1942 and used 1944, dear game designer there was no Military Center before 1942 (tier 1- Tier 4) and the missions you made needs Command Centers, not military centers

at the end however game has many problems but tnx WG for the free Golds

Edited by majid_HD, 04 January 2019 - 01:00 AM.

RoyalFlyingCorps #2 Posted 04 January 2019 - 08:17 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 13772 battles
  • [W___P] W___P
I recognise a lot of those "features" of the game, particularly the one I call "the bot that will not die" when you need it to flip a sector.

houghtonbee #3 Posted 04 January 2019 - 09:13 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 2676 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM

View Postmajid_HD, on 04 January 2019 - 01:57 AM, said:

3-you damage 90% a white defender with your heavy fighter, you want to turn back and finish it, the enemy finish it ! and same for ground targets …

I agree with a lot of what you've said but here you are wrong, what do you expect the opposition to do just leave the target for you to destroy and thus earn cap points? A good pilot is always looking for the 'easy kill' before focusing on full HP enemies or targets. 

klbergmen #4 Posted 04 January 2019 - 12:38 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 4877 battles
  • [JV44] JV44

View Posthoughtonbee, on 04 January 2019 - 11:13 AM, said:

I agree with a lot of what you've said but here you are wrong, what do you expect the opposition to do just leave the target for you to destroy and thus earn cap points? A good pilot is always looking for the 'easy kill' before focusing on full HP enemies or targets.

I only attack the big factory in mines or the big radar in CC's if I'm absolutely shure that I can destroy them in one pass. Otherwise the risk is too big that you destroy most of it but leave one bilding behind that then gets destroyed by the enemy. This is bad design.

RoyalFlyingCorps #5 Posted 04 January 2019 - 01:01 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 13772 battles
  • [W___P] W___P

Also, remember that an enemy plane that has done a lot of work is a more valuable kill than one that hasn't.  So, a good pilot will note which enemy stole his kill and kill him in turn, if he gets the opportunity, because that's worth more to his team.

Incidentally, this is the reason that occasionally a sector will flip to you or the enemy after one kill.  If that kill is a plane that has done a lot of work, but stayed in its own sector too long and been shot down this is such a valuable kill it can flip that sector.  It's for this reason that, if possible, you shouldn't shoot down enemy planes - particularly ground attack aircraft or bombers - in a sector that is locked.

Edited by RoyalFlyingCorps, 04 January 2019 - 01:03 PM.

majid_HD #6 Posted 04 January 2019 - 02:21 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 78 battles

View Posthoughtonbee, on 04 January 2019 - 09:13 AM, said:

the game play with a White team is completely wrong and it make such problems and more. I expect remove the white team and share sectors between Red and Blue.

dreambill #7 Posted 04 January 2019 - 03:18 PM

• Conquest Member
  • 3126 battles
  • [GR-12] GR-12

View Posthoughtonbee, on 04 January 2019 - 09:13 AM, said:

That's why the hall "neutral" faction concept of conquest is an utter bullshit. I'm yelling about it from the tests, and I'll continue to yell about it, till they introduce more "sane" modes.

dreambill #8 Posted 04 January 2019 - 03:22 PM

• Conquest Member
  • 3126 battles
  • [GR-12] GR-12

View PostRoyalFlyingCorps, on 04 January 2019 - 01:01 PM, said:

Also, remember that an enemy plane that has done a lot of work is a more valuable kill than one that hasn't.  So, a good pilot will note which enemy stole his kill and kill him in turn, if he gets the opportunity, because that's worth more to his team.

Incidentally, this is the reason that occasionally a sector will flip to you or the enemy after one kill.  If that kill is a plane that has done a lot of work, but stayed in its own sector too long and been shot down this is such a valuable kill it can flip that sector.

Another retarded concept of conquest. What logic does this make? It only makes the games looks rigid.

I'm battling my [edited]to capture a cap, down 3-4 enemies have the cap at 99% and then some enemy bot from 1km away one shoot me to take the cap? Total bullshit

Edited by dreambill, 04 January 2019 - 03:24 PM.

RoyalFlyingCorps #9 Posted 04 January 2019 - 03:32 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 13772 battles
  • [W___P] W___P
From my observations, and nothing else I should stress, this effect seems most pronounced with ground attack aircraft.  In that case, I suppose it's to encourage players of this class not to stay in a sector defending it instead of doing the aircraft's proper job, attacking sectors.  You can kill a fighter that's done a lot of a work in a sector and it doesn't appear to affect the status of the sector anything like as much.

Edited by RoyalFlyingCorps, 04 January 2019 - 03:33 PM.

GonerNL #10 Posted 04 January 2019 - 03:38 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Advanced Member
  • 7291 battles

Is that for real ?

Because I lately see a lot of sudden, un-explainable cap flips ... and this kind of nonsense is the cause !?

Just the other night I saw a cap flip back to red in the 'locked' period after we captured it. Thought I was seeing things, but this kind of stuff actually happens ?

Doesn't it say in some blog about capturing that all targets - aerial and ground - all have a fixed value per type that counts toward a capture ?

http://forum.worldof...mode-all-about/

Edited by GonerNL, 04 January 2019 - 03:40 PM.

klbergmen #11 Posted 04 January 2019 - 04:17 PM

• Advanced Member
  • 4877 battles
  • [JV44] JV44

The "locked" sign on caps sometimes doesn't disappear, even though the cap is not locked anymore. This is another relatively new bug. Maybe that's what you saw ?

Every kill has a fixed cap value.

Some time ago I saw some fishy cap flips and checked the replays. They were all explained by kills or sudden deaths.

edit: What I'm not so sure about is how fast kills are counted for the cap. I have the feeling that sometimes there is a considerable delay but didn't check it yet.

Edited by klbergmen, 04 January 2019 - 04:19 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users