Clan Wars

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

DISTURBED_uk1 #1 Posted 06 January 2019 - 08:50 PM

Airman Basic

• 1413 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM
BBMM are looking for other clans to potentially have some fun clan wars with in the training room, these clan wars would have to take place on a Tuesday night 21:00 - 23:00 CET , if there are any active clans willing and able to put a team together let us know, a big ask i know but if there are a few clans interested maybe between us all we can set up some regular contests or even a league if there is enough of us. all thought ideas and suggestions on this subject are welcome. would be nice to see some sort of community activities going on.

johncarps #2 Posted 11 January 2019 - 03:51 PM

First Lieutenant

• Conquest Member
  • 674 battles
find some ppls ?
qu'elle est la limite pour déclarer l'échec ?

RoyalFlyingCorps #3 Posted 12 January 2019 - 08:44 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 13310 battles
  • [W___P] W___P
Although I'm not particularly interested in this kind of thing, I think the lack of response here is pretty disappointing.  I know clan activities are liked by many and I rather expected to see some enthusiastic responses here.

johncarps #4 Posted 12 January 2019 - 09:20 AM

First Lieutenant

• Conquest Member
  • 674 battles

View PostRoyalFlyingCorps, on 12 January 2019 - 09:44 AM, said:

Although I'm not particularly interested in this kind of thing, I think the lack of response here is pretty disappointing.  I know clan activities are liked by many and I rather expected to see some enthusiastic responses here.

i think (and repeat) since the beginning of new wop, wg choose the selfish playing way to dev the game (pve) and not the mmo fight (pvp) with e sport and community and that fact (and the fact their less money put by players ) are the principal fact of the loose of last version

this one, for the mmo fight, take the same way.

all the free fighting games (fortnite, crossout, wot and more) have that group fighting interest and compet and they are (or were) great succes. wowp never have that (or only created by players) and we all know it's great succes (now and before)

RoyalFlyingCorps #5 Posted 12 January 2019 - 09:26 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 13310 battles
  • [W___P] W___P
I take your point.  Regardless of my lack of interest, a good provision for clan activities would add depth and appeal to the game and it is something that WoWP has consistently described as low priority (my own choice of words) for as long as I've played the game.  I remember the excitement the Axis vs. Allies Christmas 2017 event created, as flawed as it was, so I have little doubt about the desire of many players to play alongside their clan mates in games.

Edited by RoyalFlyingCorps, 12 January 2019 - 09:26 AM.

johncarps #6 Posted 12 January 2019 - 09:36 AM

First Lieutenant

• Conquest Member
  • 674 battles

View PostRoyalFlyingCorps, on 12 January 2019 - 10:26 AM, said:

I take your point.  Regardless of my lack of interest, a good provision for clan activities would add depth and appeal to the game and it is something that WoWP has consistently described as low priority (my own choice of words) for as long as I've played the game.  I remember the excitement the Axis vs. Allies Christmas 2017 event created, as flawed as it was, so I have little doubt about the desire of many players to play alongside their clan mates in games.

axies allies is not a clan war or other, it's an ingame event which all ppl know how to win every day (change team 1/2 day)

look all clanwar or e sport created on wowp and the numbers of clan and players who participated and you see how it was hope and waited by a part of players

RoyalFlyingCorps #7 Posted 12 January 2019 - 09:50 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 13310 battles
  • [W___P] W___P
I know, johncarps, but it's the nearest thing I've seen to groups of players deliberately collaborating - and enjoying doing so - in order to achieve objectives in the game.  From that I can infer that proper clan activity provision would be popular.

DISTURBED_uk1 #8 Posted 15 January 2019 - 08:19 AM

Airman Basic

• 1413 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM

View Postjohncarps, on 11 January 2019 - 03:51 PM, said:

find some ppls ?

As of yet no, no interest what so ever from anywhere. But the post is here so maybe 1 day lol.  From my point of view simply anything that clanmates can do/ work towards/ achieve together would be better than nothing. Would be nice to have a purpose and some goals 

RoyalFlyingCorps #9 Posted 15 January 2019 - 02:18 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 13310 battles
  • [W___P] W___P
That’s a shame.  I hope it’s not because it’s too late and players have drifted away from the game.

klbergmen #10 Posted 15 January 2019 - 02:33 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 4788 battles
  • [JV44] JV44

I would love to take part in something like this but my clan got hit very hard by 2.0 and then again by 2.0.6. We are not in a position to compete in something like this.

But if another clan needs support I'm more than happy to jump in.

Isoruku_Yamamoto #11 Posted 15 January 2019 - 10:59 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 2196 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM

Well, the doors at BBMM are always open. 

We just had our weekly WoWP social, and tomorrow we starton the last leg of CW in ships for those who like that. 

We play in all three titles, with a diverse, fun group of ppl :D

Let us know if you want more info

DISTURBED_uk1 #12 Posted 16 January 2019 - 03:01 PM

Airman Basic

• 1413 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM

View Postklbergmen, on 15 January 2019 - 02:33 PM, said:

I would love to take part in something like this but my clan got hit very hard by 2.0 and then again by 2.0.6. We are not in a position to compete in something like this.

But if another clan needs support I'm more than happy to jump in.

you and your clan members are welcome to take part in our weekly social as guests, and same for any other clan reading.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users