• Please log in to reply
71 replies to this topic

zen_monk_ #41 Posted 14 January 2019 - 01:02 PM

First Lieutenant

• Alpha Tester
  • 6514 battles
  • [__] __

View PostPiq_Mastika, on 14 January 2019 - 12:48 PM, said:

- No noob needs a winrate, so don't let battles in Tier1-3 count for the statistic - This is a must.

This, only this one simple change will wipe out almost all of seal clubbing.

There will still be some bullies of course, but they're always an almost neglectable minority.

Edited by zen_monk_, 14 January 2019 - 02:59 PM.

stats were invented by Satan himself to suck the carefree fun out of gaming                  

Dr_JTEKill #42 Posted 14 January 2019 - 05:46 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 129 battles
  • [FKISS] FKISS
Dont tell me you're still playing t1-3 after 5000 battles.

zen_monk_ #43 Posted 14 January 2019 - 06:35 PM

First Lieutenant

• Alpha Tester
  • 6514 battles
  • [__] __
Why have you stopped at 129?

Dr_JTEKill #44 Posted 15 January 2019 - 08:36 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 129 battles
  • [FKISS] FKISS
For many reasons but i didn't notice any seal clubbing in T1-3.

johncarps #45 Posted 15 January 2019 - 09:01 AM

First Lieutenant

• Conquest Member
  • 674 battles

1st player of wowp pantheon have WR of 92 % (just so irrealist) 

plane use the most : me410

so after one totaly "rework game" 

the problem of mm or other are always here (and i think worst du to numbers of players)

the plane which were op, still op (and worst for other planes with specialized mod) 

the seal clubbing would always exit on all games of the world, the problem : when you are 1 million players you fight the seal clubber 1 time by month, when you are 100 players you find them every day

protect noob was try and with low player base it's a fail

the problem (since 5 years) is the number of players, the solution is not in modify rules, the solution is bring more players

if i buy a t2 or t3 premium with real money, not for wr, just because i want to have all the planes, i can't play them because i can't play against new players ?

Edited by johncarps, 15 January 2019 - 09:04 AM.

qu'elle est la limite pour déclarer l'échec ?

zen_monk_ #46 Posted 15 January 2019 - 09:15 AM

First Lieutenant

• Alpha Tester
  • 6514 battles
  • [__] __

View Postjohncarps, on 15 January 2019 - 09:01 AM, said:

if i buy a t2 or t3 premium with real money, not for wr, just because i want to have all the planes, i can't play them because i can't play against new players ?

No, you can't play it because you don't have the game installed for more than a year (by your own admission) and you don't play this game at all.

You have these 667 battles from December of 2017, then you uninstalled the game (again, you personally said so) and posted more than two thousand hate posts - that's more than six per day - about the game you don't know nor play.

johncarps #47 Posted 15 January 2019 - 09:39 AM

First Lieutenant

• Conquest Member
  • 674 battles

ok you have no argument without battle numbers (and you are foold by reroll account with low numbers)

i reinstall wowp during last year (to participate the only event on one year made by community, made 3 battles with Tongz and go on crossout)

i think you made and error with your post calculating (because i started post a long time before 2.0)

do you think 3 wrong things adds makes one right ? 

so you are the new moderator who says what ppl can say on all forum ? (i think you would like to be but it's not the reality)

Edited by johncarps, 15 January 2019 - 09:40 AM.

zen_monk_ #48 Posted 15 January 2019 - 09:49 AM

First Lieutenant

• Alpha Tester
  • 6514 battles
  • [__] __

View Postjohncarps, on 15 January 2019 - 09:39 AM, said:

so you are the new moderator who says what ppl can say on all forum ? (i think you would like to be but it's not the reality)

Oh, you can write whatever you like, of course, I'm only pointing out you write about the game you don't now - you don't play it.

johncarps #49 Posted 15 January 2019 - 10:00 AM

First Lieutenant

• Conquest Member
  • 674 battles

View Postzen_monk_, on 15 January 2019 - 10:49 AM, said:

Oh, you can write whatever you like, of course, I'm only pointing out you write about the game you don't now - you don't play it.

thx

as you, write wrong things which are not totaly real, but it's not the only problem of that post

if i buy something i want to be able to use it as i want (it's the different between free stuff and buying stuff)

Edited by johncarps, 15 January 2019 - 01:19 PM.

n0_f4k3 #50 Posted 15 January 2019 - 11:13 AM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Conquest Member
  • 96 battles
  • [JFA] JFA
Damn.....empty server .......i want to help so much to change that......but no joystick......

It's not about
Win or lose
Because we all lose
When they feed on the souls of the innocent
Blood-drenched pavement
Keep on moving though the waters stay raging

zen_monk_ #51 Posted 15 January 2019 - 09:28 PM

First Lieutenant

• Alpha Tester
  • 6514 battles
  • [__] __

Yes, "empty server"... wrote someone who came just to write that title and disappear, leaving conveniently you with only a handful of battles to suddenly try to save the population. Strange, strange synchronized appearance of you lot.

If I didn't know better, I might say that OP trolled from yet another troll account.

johncarps #52 Posted 16 January 2019 - 03:12 PM

First Lieutenant

• Conquest Member
  • 674 battles

one question, probably totaly stupid,

Players in 2.0 will never play a 1.9 game
and conversely the 1.9 players will never play 2.0.

the former 1.9 players demand a hardcore mode, finally they ask for a game of fight of plane without any other goal.

The requests are not the same there would be no sharing of players population on the servers.

The solution E sport clan war hardcore is all found, the solution grind captures too.

more players, more consumers. and sometimes even some will be able to switch from one to another version with why not different contents to buy (ex: version esport would not need bombers and materials but could buy the new aircraft 2.0 and vice versa the 2..0 would have new aircraft and materials)

in the end I do not see what is totally impossible and especially it would be the winner winner

zen_monk_ #53 Posted 16 January 2019 - 03:21 PM

First Lieutenant

• Alpha Tester
  • 6514 battles
  • [__] __

View Postjohncarps, on 16 January 2019 - 03:12 PM, said:

one question, probably totaly stupid,

Players in 2.0 will never play a 1.9 game
and conversely the 1.9 players will never play 2.0.

You are very right in your first sentence.

2.0 can not play the game that no longer exits. But players from a dead failed game can join 2.0 any second. What does this stupidity "the 1.9 players will never play 2.0" means?! Almost all of the existing players played 1.9! The only people who "will never play 2.0" is you and a handful of your mates.

Enough with this 1.9 crap already! Either install the game and play - move from those 667 battles from 2017 - or go away. Because you're talking about the game you.don't.know.

Edited by zen_monk_, 16 January 2019 - 03:40 PM.

RoyalFlyingCorps #54 Posted 16 January 2019 - 03:56 PM

• Advanced Member
  • 14528 battles
  • [W___P] W___P
As it happens, johncarps, my regular flight partner is somebody who’s played the game for five years or more.  Obviously he played versions 1.x a great deal and he has over 11000 games in version 2.

johncarps #55 Posted 16 January 2019 - 04:21 PM

First Lieutenant

• Conquest Member
  • 674 battles

View PostRoyalFlyingCorps, on 16 January 2019 - 04:56 PM, said:

As it happens, johncarps, my regular flight partner is somebody who’s played the game for five years or more.  Obviously he played versions 1.x a great deal and he has over 11000 games in version 2.

ok i speak the veteran players, i know and luckily players of the old version still plays the new (I'm still not sure that it is the majority, but that's not the problem), I made a shortcut can be too caricatural (for the understanding of some is real) of the current situation

I find it sad to oppose two things in perpetuity while their basic engine is the same and a cohabitation would win for all

especially when I see wills (finally) of clan war and I just wonder how it can be possible with the current mode

RoyalFlyingCorps #56 Posted 16 January 2019 - 04:25 PM

• Advanced Member
  • 14528 battles
  • [W___P] W___P
Well, we’ve agreed elsewhere and we can agree here good provision for clan activities in WoWP would be excellent.  Do I see it happening?  Impossible to say, since nobody tells us anything about developments in the game any longer (or anything else, for that matter).  My guess is “no”, but that’s all it is; a guess.

trefferlage #57 Posted 16 January 2019 - 09:12 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 999 battles

View Postthyladras, on 06 January 2019 - 09:16 PM, said:

Hello, i'm playing only with computer ennemies and allies...    the game is empty ?

ty

Hi, i started to Play not too Long ago.. so, no, there are NOT many Players, ur description of an empty Server is quite Right, only the usual guys whom u will meet in AW WT WoT.. the game is not only growing, but losing dramatic Players and interest. my advice… stay at t4 mx t5 until u built up Crew, built up Equipment, nobody here is realy interested in helping you. seal Clubbing here is normal, like it is in WoT.. ONE reason those games lose Players more and more… 

zen_monk_ #58 Posted 16 January 2019 - 09:29 PM

First Lieutenant

• Alpha Tester
  • 6514 battles
  • [__] __

Now let's concentrate a bit, shall we? The new account opened specially for this thread said:

View Postthyladras, on 06 January 2019 - 09:16 PM, said:

Hello, i'm playing only with computer ennemies and allies...    the game is empty ?

ty

and you reply

View Posttrefferlage, on 16 January 2019 - 09:12 PM, said:

ur description of an empty Server is quite Right, only the usual guys whom u will meet in AW WT WoT..

How is his description of an empty game quire right when you yourself  say "only the usual guys"?

It's either empty or with the usual guys.

BravelyRanAway #59 Posted 16 January 2019 - 10:53 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 3467 battles
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T

View Postzen_monk_, on 16 January 2019 - 09:29 PM, said:

Now let's concentrate a bit, shall we? The new account opened specially for this thread said:

and you reply

How is his description of an empty game quire right when you yourself  say "only the usual guys"?

I find it amazing that he knows all the usual players from three different games run by three different companies and their account names in each......really fascinating stuff. Yet, he doesn't even understand the basics of how computer games work and how servers are used to connect players and the limitations of each type of server.

It's almost as if he's regurgitating conspiracy rubbish from reading junk and watching videos by other who are clueless to excuse his own poor performance in WoT and preempting his expected poor performance in WoWP's by giving reasons for failure in advance, therefore putting distance between himself and the result.

It's amazing how the human mind in some cases can place padding around itself to protect it's ego.

"We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing".G.B.Shaw

klbergmen #60 Posted 17 January 2019 - 08:31 AM

• Advanced Member
  • 5157 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM

View Posttrefferlage, on 16 January 2019 - 11:12 PM, said:

nobody here is realy interested in helping you.

You said already a LOT of bullshit but now you surpassed even yourself. Here you can get a lot of help, if you'r willing to listen.

You don't want to listen and instead hide yourself behind all this cheater and manipulation bullshit.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users