Jump to content


Worth to buy some hangar slots ?


  • Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

trefferlage #1 Posted 08 January 2019 - 01:29 PM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Advanced Member
  • 999 battles
  • 103
  • Member since:
    06-25-2013

In General ist the Question : is it worth to buy something ( f.e. prem plane ) cause rumors telling, that wg soon will shut down WoWP ??? I left WoT and never will touch this POS any more, after 6 years playing this nonsense the " game " is done… do i tried WoWP and yes, i consider it to be more challenging… and could be more interesting with new Maps and Tasks... but the Question is : will this game survive ? f.e. i like their xmas Event much more than this kiddies sticker collecting in WoT… 

 

so, whats your opinion : worth to go for it, or just wait until they will switch of the Lights ?

 

btw : can you recommend a good credit maker ? xp not that prob, but creds



CheefCoach #2 Posted 08 January 2019 - 01:43 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Conquest Member
  • 5482 battles
  • 1,092
  • [BBMM] BBMM
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

If they wanted to shot down WoWp, they would do it few years ago. I have no idea who is spreading that stupid rumor? Warplanes are here to stay. Yes development team is small, contest is coming slowly, and there are bunch of bugs, but game survives! 

 

As to premium planes, buy the one you will truly love, and don't worry about credits. Credits are WoT players problem. What I can recommend you right now, considering your experience is: LaGG-3(4), A6M3 (experimental), XFL-1 Airbonita or Boomerang. If you really need more credits, and you are willing to spend for tier 8, there is only one plane for you and that is RB-17. When you learn the game little more, you can go and purchase Spitfire DB605, or P-39Q-15 Aircobra or Ki 88 (last two if you like Airbonita). 


https://stats-sig.eu/wowp/CheefCoach/ussr/xs/en/sig.png

_Neverm1nd_ #3 Posted 08 January 2019 - 02:09 PM

    Master Sergeant

  • WG Staff
  • 0 battles
  • 59
  • Member since:
    11-26-2018

View Posttrefferlage, on 08 January 2019 - 01:29 PM, said:

In General ist the Question : is it worth to buy something ( f.e. prem plane ) cause rumors telling, that wg soon will shut down WoWP ??? I left WoT and never will touch this POS any more, after 6 years playing this nonsense the " game " is done… do i tried WoWP and yes, i consider it to be more challenging… and could be more interesting with new Maps and Tasks... but the Question is : will this game survive ? f.e. i like their xmas Event much more than this kiddies sticker collecting in WoT… 

 

so, whats your opinion : worth to go for it, or just wait until they will switch of the Lights ?

 

btw : can you recommend a good credit maker ? xp not that prob, but creds

 

Don't believe rumors. We  have plans for the game development, but not its closure. :izmena:

Piq_Mastika #4 Posted 08 January 2019 - 02:13 PM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Advanced Member
  • 5181 battles
  • 429
  • [BBMM] BBMM
  • Member since:
    07-31-2017

Wowp is not going to die, there are enough players who play actively. Check Hall of fame, 1000 players did more than 16 games last day and there are maybe 2800-3000 who played at least one game (calculated). This is enough to sustain a healthy and stable population.



dreambill #5 Posted 08 January 2019 - 02:32 PM

    Command Chief Master Sergeant

  • Conquest Member
  • 3581 battles
  • 693
  • [GR-12] GR-12
  • Member since:
    07-25-2013

There were more players in old game -  yet it was killed as unsustainable.

Don't fool yourself - Huge improvements are needed -  first in clearing bugs and then changes and additional modes in order to call this game healthy and stable.



Piq_Mastika #6 Posted 08 January 2019 - 02:40 PM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Advanced Member
  • 5181 battles
  • 429
  • [BBMM] BBMM
  • Member since:
    07-31-2017

View Postdreambill, on 08 January 2019 - 04:32 PM, said:

There were more players in old game -  yet it was killed as unsustainable.

 

I haven't played in v 1.xx

View Postdreambill, on 08 January 2019 - 04:32 PM, said:

Don't fool yourself - Huge improvements are needed -  first in clearing bugs and then changes and additional modes in order to call this game healthy and stable.

 

I agree improvements are needed, without them everything dies...

Horcan #7 Posted 08 January 2019 - 04:53 PM

    Command Chief Master Sergeant

  • Beta Tester
  • 4874 battles
  • 999
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012
Depends what you expect from this game. If only playing versus mostly bots and almost zero population at high tiers is enough for you , than youre safe, they probably wont shut down the game. But dont expect it will ever be at least a fraction of WoT success.

Coffeephy #8 Posted 08 January 2019 - 05:44 PM

    Senior Airman

  • Member
  • 274 battles
  • 18
  • Member since:
    09-27-2015

I still spend money on this game.

But I have to admit mostly premium time. But I would NOT buy slots at 300 gold. :sceptic: (forgot the not part. Sorry)


Edited by FooFaFie, 08 January 2019 - 06:00 PM.


trefferlage #9 Posted 08 January 2019 - 05:58 PM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Advanced Member
  • 999 battles
  • 103
  • Member since:
    06-25-2013

View PostHorcan, on 08 January 2019 - 04:53 PM, said:

Depends what you expect from this game. If only playing versus mostly bots and almost zero population at high tiers is enough for you , than youre safe, they probably wont shut down the game. But dont expect it will ever be at least a fraction of WoT success.

 

k..there are bots in WoT also...and WoT sorry...thats not longer any game of interest imo. I hope to see more development here... i guess will use my spare wot golg for some slots... regret every buck i spended for wot...i like that WoWP is not oretensing to be something else but an arcade shooter...but in many adpects reminds me on H.I.S...

Nishi_Kinuyo #10 Posted 08 January 2019 - 06:27 PM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Advanced Member
  • 740 battles
  • 251
  • [GUP] GUP
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

View PostCheefCoach, on 08 January 2019 - 02:43 PM, said:

If they wanted to shot down WoWp, they would do it few years ago. I have no idea who is spreading that stupid rumor? Warplanes are here to stay. Yes development team is small, contest is coming slowly, and there are bunch of bugs, but game survives!

Well, possibly due to another "Wargaming.net" title, Total War: Arena, going to be shut down next month after barely a year of activity.

Although I could be mistaken, most of the pressuring about it came from Sega rather than Wargaming.

View Posttrefferlage, on 08 January 2019 - 06:58 PM, said:

k..there are bots in WoT also...and WoT sorry...thats not longer any game of interest imo. I hope to see more development here... i guess will use my spare wot golg for some slots... regret every buck i spended for wot...i like that WoWP is not oretensing to be something else but an arcade shooter...but in many adpects reminds me on H.I.S...

Bots at lower tiers on low-population servers like South America and Australia, not elsewhere.

View PostFooFaFie, on 08 January 2019 - 06:44 PM, said:

I still spend money on this game.

But I have to admit mostly premium time. But I would NOT buy slots at 300 gold. :sceptic: (forgot the not part. Sorry)

And imo no-one should; not when they're on sale at times for 150 gold. ;)



m249jim #11 Posted 08 January 2019 - 06:44 PM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Advanced Member
  • 3465 battles
  • 166
  • Member since:
    09-27-2015

View Postdreambill, on 08 January 2019 - 02:32 PM, said:

There were more players in old game -  yet it was killed as unsustainable.

Don't fool yourself - Huge improvements are needed -  first in clearing bugs and then changes and additional modes in order to call this game healthy and stable.

 

The old game did need some severe work, and 2.0 is a lot better, and getting better.  There are some things which the new version still lacks (anneversarys being one) but with all that has gone on, I can live with out that for the moment

 

For the player numbers, I have no figures, only what I see in battle, and that is a growng number of real players (as long as you don't count early hours, and then any games player numbers are low at that sort of time.

 

Just had a tier 4/5 game with 8 real players per team, which is (at least feels like) a massive increases on a few months a go!


Edited by m249jim, 08 January 2019 - 06:45 PM.


yodelihiti #12 Posted 08 January 2019 - 07:22 PM

    Senior Airman

  • Member
  • 1728 battles
  • 27
  • [LEHR] LEHR
  • Member since:
    07-01-2011

View Posttrefferlage, on 08 January 2019 - 05:58 PM, said:

 

k..there are bots in WoT also...and WoT sorry...thats not longer any game of interest imo. I hope to see more development here...

 

There are no bots in WoT on EU.

There is hardly development here.
 



trefferlage #13 Posted 09 January 2019 - 07:27 AM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Advanced Member
  • 999 battles
  • 103
  • Member since:
    06-25-2013

View PostNishi_Kinuyo, on 08 January 2019 - 06:27 PM, said:

Well, possibly due to another "Wargaming.net" title, Total War: Arena, going to be shut down next month after barely a year of activity.

Although I could be mistaken, most of the pressuring about it came from Sega rather than Wargaming.

Bots at lower tiers on low-population servers like South America and Australia, not elsewhere.

And imo no-one should; not when they're on sale at times for 150 gold. ;)

 

View Postyodelihiti, on 08 January 2019 - 07:22 PM, said:

 

There are no bots in WoT on EU.

There is hardly development here.
 

 

Sorry to disappoint you, but bots are used bei WG also on EU Server, and the games are full of them… ( and many People already complained About it ). Also games are preprogrammed, and u are thrown into a battle , Outcome clear, whatever you do.. so, please, don t make the same Thing like WG did in 2012 , pretending not to use RNG ( still have the screenshot of their statement on NA Server ) lol... Maybe ist time to accept that playernumbers shrink, time for good programmed PVE ? i have more fun to Play in challenging pve games, than in games full of muppets...

RoyalFlyingCorps #14 Posted 09 January 2019 - 07:55 AM

    Command Chief Master Sergeant

  • Advanced Member
  • 14389 battles
  • 774
  • [W___P] W___P
  • Member since:
    05-05-2016

One hangar slot is £1.16 / €1.28 if you use gold or "free"* if you use tokens.  I'd say currently it's worth buying the slots you need, but probably best not to buy a large number of slots even if a half-price sale occurs.  Be aware that using tokens is nominally a very expensive way of buying hangar slots (equivalent to 900 gold, though of course you can get tokens for free so it depends upon how you look at it) and that tokens are very useful for other purposes.

 

I would not recommend that you purchase any premium aircraft that is above your highest tier regular aircraft.  You are likely to find your games are not very good if you play at tiers where you haven't played much.  Obviously the higher tier premiums earn more credits, but if you are most experienced at tier 6, then something like a Spitfire V DB605 is likely to suit you better.  If you are experienced at tier 5, then CheefCoach has made excellent suggestions.



BravelyRanAway #15 Posted 09 January 2019 - 07:59 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Beta Tester
  • 3440 battles
  • 1,322
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

View Posttrefferlage, on 09 January 2019 - 07:27 AM, said:

 

 

Sorry to disappoint you, but bots are used bei WG also on EU Server, and the games are full of them…

 

i have more fun to Play in challenging pve games, than in games full of muppets...

WG is not using bots in WoT on the EU server.

Look in the mirror.


"We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing".G.B.Shaw


klbergmen #16 Posted 09 January 2019 - 09:06 AM

    Command Chief Master Sergeant

  • Advanced Member
  • 4961 battles
  • 935
  • [BBMM] BBMM
  • Member since:
    08-13-2014

First of all you have to open your eyes and stop believing this bullshit about bots, cheats and manipulation or you will fail in WoWP as you did in WoT.

Currently there is no point buying more slots than you need because they are at full price.

As the others said don't buy premium planes above the tier that you'r currently flying or you will only get frustrated. There is a learning curve over the tiers. To find one that suits you just use the comparison Website from WoWP:

https://worldofwarpl...planes/compare/

Compare them to planes that you like.

Do not expect premium planes to be OP like in WoT.

Silver can be a problem - the time when silver was available in abundance is over.

Do not buy token for gold the exchange rate is outright theft.

Use the bonus codes - two of them are still working.

BAWWOWP2, PCPWOWP2, WARPLANES, HELLOWARPLANES, HAPPYHOURWARPLANES


Edited by klbergmen, 09 January 2019 - 09:10 AM.


Nishi_Kinuyo #17 Posted 09 January 2019 - 10:00 AM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Advanced Member
  • 740 battles
  • 251
  • [GUP] GUP
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

View Posttrefferlage, on 09 January 2019 - 08:27 AM, said:

 

 

Sorry to disappoint you, but bots are used bei WG also on EU Server, and the games are full of them… ( and many People already complained About it ). Also games are preprogrammed, and u are thrown into a battle , Outcome clear, whatever you do.. so, please, don t make the same Thing like WG did in 2012 , pretending not to use RNG ( still have the screenshot of their statement on NA Server ) lol... Maybe ist time to accept that playernumbers shrink, time for good programmed PVE ? i have more fun to Play in challenging pve games, than in games full of muppets...

 



Horcan #18 Posted 09 January 2019 - 01:15 PM

    Command Chief Master Sergeant

  • Beta Tester
  • 4874 battles
  • 999
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

View Posttrefferlage, on 09 January 2019 - 08:27 AM, said:

 

 

Sorry to disappoint you, but bots are used bei WG also on EU Server, and the games are full of them… ( and many People already complained About it ). Also games are preprogrammed, and u are thrown into a battle , Outcome clear, whatever you do.. so, please, don t make the same Thing like WG did in 2012 , pretending not to use RNG ( still have the screenshot of their statement on NA Server ) lol... Maybe ist time to accept that playernumbers shrink, time for good programmed PVE ? i have more fun to Play in challenging pve games, than in games full of muppets...

 

If you reffer to human bots, thats a different thing than WoWp bots. If youre not interested in pvp, why would you even play a MMO game. There are far better games out there, pve only. Also , use of words like muppet, noob etc, should be forbidden by international laws, when youre a mediocre player ( and looking on your stats on both games, you are one ).

Edited by Horcan, 09 January 2019 - 01:22 PM.


trefferlage #19 Posted 09 January 2019 - 02:34 PM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Advanced Member
  • 999 battles
  • 103
  • Member since:
    06-25-2013

View PostHorcan, on 09 January 2019 - 01:15 PM, said:

 

If you reffer to human bots, thats a different thing than WoWp bots. If youre not interested in pvp, why would you even play a MMO game. There are far better games out there, pve only. Also , use of words like muppet, noob etc, should be forbidden by international laws, when youre a mediocre player ( and looking on your stats on both games, you are one ).

 

Calm down Mr. Supercool. First of all : a medicorte Player is the one, who does not spend half of his income to uplevel, shoot Gold ammo and use all time super dooper Equipment.. k ? don t tell the rubbish, that so called good Players unlock their rubbish stock and Play it up.. +9 Crew via wallet :-) yeah, this i call pay to win. and in fact, WoT is using BOTs all over the Servers, already many streamers mentioned it, and u see it daily. but u do ur Job as fanboy. a muppet game is a bot game.. noobs  are those who run Always to the crowd of enemies.. may be easter playstyle ? … and realy, i give absolutely a crapon ur opinion on stats and what ever… i Play for fun, cause i achieved my " life stats" already :-) poor Boy, or may be old man :-) so muchg involved in this game, that u lose Connection to reality.. in fact i am spending only the rest of WoT Gold here, and then deinstall like the WoT muppet game :-)  Over and out .. ah and don t try to hide that ur bots in the morning are flooding the wot Servers, otherwise u would not have enough Players till 6pm lol  

trefferlage #20 Posted 09 January 2019 - 02:35 PM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Advanced Member
  • 999 battles
  • 103
  • Member since:
    06-25-2013

View PostNishi_Kinuyo, on 09 January 2019 - 10:00 AM, said:

 

 

nice Selfie of you kid :-) realy 




2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users