• Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

CheefCoach #21 Posted 09 January 2019 - 03:23 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Conquest Member
  • 6618 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM

View Posttrefferlage, on 09 January 2019 - 03:34 PM, said:

Calm down Mr. Supercool. First of all : a medicorte Player is the one, who does not spend half of his income to uplevel, shoot Gold ammo and use all time super dooper Equipment.. k ? don t tell the rubbish, that so called good Players unlock their rubbish stock and Play it up.. +9 Crew via wallet :-) yeah, this i call pay to win. and in fact, WoT is using BOTs all over the Servers, already many streamers mentioned it, and u see it daily. but u do ur Job as fanboy. a muppet game is a bot game.. noobs  are those who run Always to the crowd of enemies.. may be easter playstyle ? … and realy, i give absolutely a crapon ur opinion on stats and what ever… i Play for fun, cause i achieved my " life stats" already :-) poor Boy, or may be old man :-) so muchg involved in this game, that u lose Connection to reality.. in fact i am spending only the rest of WoT Gold here, and then deinstall like the WoT muppet game :-)  Over and out .. ah and don t try to hide that ur bots in the morning are flooding the wot Servers, otherwise u would not have enough Players till 6pm lol  

In WoWp results are coming to the skill of the individual players. Premium ammo don't have more penetration or do more damage. The highest cost of high tier equipment are war materials, and those are get by playing the game; earning silver for it is the easiest thing. Also all stock equipment can be move from plane to plane. It is quite easy to get to 4 or 6 points for pilot, and to get first 2 or 3 key skills, that make the most difference. Whatever somebody tell you, there aren't any cheats or hack here. If you see somebody have fantastic results, it is because that person spend a lot time of playing, gain good skills, and had a bit of luck. 

I spend exactly 0 money from my wallet and I stile have all tech tree planes (except for the two new ones) and a lot of premium planes including few in tier 8. That is difference between World of Warplanes, and World of Tanks. Warplanes are free to play. 

When somebody like Horcan is telling you something; you must be respectful, listen the advise and be grateful that somebody is willing to spend his or her time to teach you something. 

https://stats-sig.eu/wowp/CheefCoach/ussr/xs/en/sig.png

Horcan #22 Posted 09 January 2019 - 03:24 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 5502 battles
  • [ODV] ODV

Calm down Mr. Supercool. First of all : a medicorte Player is the one, who does not spend half of his income to uplevel, shoot Gold ammo and use all time super dooper Equipment.. k ? don t tell the rubbish, that so called good Players unlock their rubbish stock and Play it up.. +9 Crew via wallet :-) yeah, this i call pay to win. and in fact, WoT is using BOTs all over the Servers, already many streamers mentioned it, and u see it daily. but u do ur Job as fanboy. a muppet game is a bot game.. noobs  are those who run Always to the crowd of enemies.. may be easter playstyle ? … and realy, i give absolutely a crapon ur opinion on stats and what ever… i Play for fun, cause i achieved my " life stats" already :-) poor Boy, or may be old man :-) so muchg involved in this game, that u lose Connection to reality.. in fact i am spending only the rest of WoT Gold here, and then deinstall like the WoT muppet game :-)  Over and out .. ah and don t try to hide that ur bots in the morning are flooding the wot Servers, otherwise u would not have enough Players till 6pm lol  

I only need to watch your wowp to make that statement. You have an average of 4 planes destroyed per game. Having less than 10 kills average playing only on lower tiers where bots are dumb as bricks is mediocre. And this is coming from a player who consider himself an average player ( i dont tweak controls, not using joystick etc ). Heck , with less than half of that, i think mediocre is a compliment for you. And im not a fanboy, you can see that in the number of warnings i have, for criticising the game.
Retired from this censored BS forum

klbergmen #23 Posted 09 January 2019 - 04:22 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 5210 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM

@trefferlage: You are throwing around so many false preconceptions (and excuses for being a bad player), you can't be real - you must be a prank.

- good players always shoot gold and have the best equipment

- good players get good crews via their wallet

- WoT is using bots because some streamers say so

One Point where you are right is this: bad players give a crap about their stats.

But that's why they are bad - they are not willing to improve.

But now you also start insulting experienced players which by the way YOU asked for advice.

PS: The "easter playstyle" I never heard before - what is this ?

Nishi_Kinuyo #24 Posted 09 January 2019 - 10:03 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 747 battles
  • [GUP] GUP

and in fact, WoT is using BOTs all over the Servers, already many streamers mentioned it 

Then you wouldn't mind naming some of them, would you.

View Posttrefferlage, on 09 January 2019 - 03:35 PM, said:

nice Selfie of you kid :-) realy 

You're the one wearing it though, that tinfoil hat.

trefferlage #25 Posted 11 January 2019 - 07:22 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 999 battles

View PostNishi_Kinuyo, on 09 January 2019 - 10:03 PM, said:

Please, if you have YouTube.. then look..are u a Baby or can you just do something by ur own ? BOTS are a FACT on ALL Servers, like cheats are a fact and like RNG is a fact, which was heavily denied by WG . yes yes i still have the screens of the discussion on Forum USA, where employees told : WE ARE NOT USING RNG AT ALL ...lol.. sorry, Keep on doing ur fanboy Job. sad, that the wrong Moderators in Addition with those addicted fanboys will kill another game complete :-)  

trefferlage #26 Posted 11 January 2019 - 07:22 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 999 battles

View PostNishi_Kinuyo, on 09 January 2019 - 10:03 PM, said:

there is only one answer kiddie : LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL... make ur homework and get a life ;-) 

DeadLecter #27 Posted 11 January 2019 - 03:45 PM

Airman Basic

• 268 battles

View Post_Neverm1nd_, on 08 January 2019 - 02:09 PM, said:

Don't believe rumors. We  have plans for the game development, but not its closure. :izmena:

I think WG wants to shut down Total war arena and most people mistook it for them wanting to shut down WoWP. That's my guess for how these rumors started.

Grandal_Nikon #28 Posted 11 January 2019 - 03:48 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 2613 battles
  • [F_O_C] F_O_C
Trefferlage... do you welcome us on the forum or is it time to say goodbye? :prażona kukurydza:

Nishi_Kinuyo #29 Posted 11 January 2019 - 07:21 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 747 battles
  • [GUP] GUP

View Posttrefferlage, on 11 January 2019 - 08:22 AM, said:

Please, if you have YouTube.. then look..are u a Baby or can you just do something by ur own ? BOTS are a FACT on ALL Servers, like cheats are a fact and like RNG is a fact, which was heavily denied by WG . yes yes i still have the screens of the discussion on Forum USA, where employees told : WE ARE NOT USING RNG AT ALL ...lol.. sorry, Keep on doing ur fanboy Job. sad, that the wrong Moderators in Addition with those addicted fanboys will kill another game complete :-) 

View Posttrefferlage, on 11 January 2019 - 08:22 AM, said:

there is only one answer kiddie : LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL... make ur homework and get a life ;-) 

Hm... is this the part where I report him for personal attacks? :trollface:

RoyalFlyingCorps #30 Posted 12 January 2019 - 08:37 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Advanced Member
  • 15463 battles
  • [W___P] W___P

View Postklbergmen, on 09 January 2019 - 04:22 PM, said:

PS: The "easter playstyle" I never heard before - what is this ?

Surely a reference to the "dead shall rise" mechanic that is respawning? :)

WilhelmII #31 Posted 12 January 2019 - 05:08 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 3493 battles
  • [AT2] AT2
Yes it is always good to buy hanger slots, but for your own reasons, BUT only buy them when they are 50% discounted 300 gold is a rip off, wait till they are 150, worth the wait

trefferlage #32 Posted 13 January 2019 - 11:21 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 999 battles

View PostWilhelmII, on 12 January 2019 - 05:08 PM, said:

Yes it is always good to buy hanger slots, but for your own reasons, BUT only buy them when they are 50% discounted 300 gold is a rip off, wait till they are 150, worth the wait

Ok, but does it happen, i mean Lifetime is short, i don t see ANY Discounts on anything… 

CheefCoach #33 Posted 13 January 2019 - 03:55 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Conquest Member
  • 6618 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM

View Posttrefferlage, on 13 January 2019 - 12:21 PM, said:

Ok, but does it happen, i mean Lifetime is short, i don t see ANY Discounts on anything… 

It is your money man. Just don't go crazy and buy hangar slots that you don't really need for 300 gold, because you can always buy they for 300 gold. You can also get them for 18 tokens (if you don't want to ever buy any hangars with gold), wait for discount or wait for missions that are giving free hangar slots. 

trefferlage #34 Posted 13 January 2019 - 05:27 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 999 battles

View PostCheefCoach, on 13 January 2019 - 03:55 PM, said:

It is your money man. Just don't go crazy and buy hangar slots that you don't really need for 300 gold, because you can always buy they for 300 gold. You can also get them for 18 tokens (if you don't want to ever buy any hangars with gold), wait for discount or wait for missions that are giving free hangar slots. 

k...IF there are missions why not.. may be Discounts … but this Tokens Thing, i still don t have t 8 plane :-) 

CheefCoach #35 Posted 13 January 2019 - 05:42 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Conquest Member
  • 6618 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM
Probably half of my tokens come from medals. So you don't actually need tier 8 plane, but it helps. 

klbergmen #36 Posted 14 January 2019 - 12:46 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 5210 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM

View Posttrefferlage, on 13 January 2019 - 07:27 PM, said:

k...IF there are missions why not.. may be Discounts … but this Tokens Thing, i still don t have t 8 plane :-)

Buy only the slots that you currently need, not more. When there is a discount buy more.

Do not buy a T8 premium before you reach T8 and feel comftable at this tier. T8 premiums are not OP and if you cannot handle this level you will be disappointed. Most T8 premiums are also pretty specialized in their kind of playstyle.

Grison_SE #37 Posted 14 January 2019 - 01:14 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 2545 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM

View Postklbergmen, on 14 January 2019 - 12:46 PM, said:

Buy only the slots that you currently need, not more. When there is a discount buy more.

Do not buy a T8 premium before you reach T8 and feel comftable at this tier. T8 premiums are not OP and if you cannot handle this level you will be disappointed. Most T8 premiums are also pretty specialized in their kind of playstyle.

Sounds good to me. I got a Typhoon (T7) thru the candy tree, tried it out in a couple of battles and got my [edited]kicked. Guess I have a lot to learn :-) Save it for later... Still haven't played more than ~500 games yet.
Please have patience with my spelling/language. English is not my native tounge.

zen_monk_ #38 Posted 14 January 2019 - 01:21 PM

First Lieutenant

• Alpha Tester
  • 8251 battles
  • [__] __

View PostGrison_SE, on 14 January 2019 - 01:14 PM, said:

Sounds good to me. I got a Typhoon (T7) thru the candy tree, tried it out in a couple of battles and got my [edited]kicked. Guess I have a lot to learn :-) Save it for later... Still haven't played more than ~500 games yet.

And thinking like this shows you're already more capable than you think - and will get only better and better.

:honoring:

Welcome!

stats were invented by Satan himself to suck the carefree fun out of gaming                            

Grison_SE #39 Posted 14 January 2019 - 01:26 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 2545 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM

View Postzen_monk_, on 14 January 2019 - 01:21 PM, said:

And thinking like this shows you're already more capable than you think - and will get only better and better.

:honoring:

Welcome!

Thanks! I really enjoy this game. Plays T3-T4 battles for most time, occasionally T5 or T6 but realise I have a lot of practice to do before making a difference for my team. Still got a few 1-2-3 positions in them.
Please have patience with my spelling/language. English is not my native tounge.

BravelyRanAway #40 Posted 14 January 2019 - 01:30 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 4084 battles
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T

View PostGrison_SE, on 14 January 2019 - 01:14 PM, said:

I got that too....it's really good when you get the hang of it. Great guns for chomping on T8's.:)

"We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing".G.B.Shaw

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users