• Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

CheefCoach #41 Posted 14 January 2019 - 01:49 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Conquest Member
  • 6649 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM

View PostGrison_SE, on 14 January 2019 - 02:14 PM, said:

Sounds good to me. I got a Typhoon (T7) thru the candy tree, tried it out in a couple of battles and got my [edited]kicked. Guess I have a lot to learn :-) Save it for later... Still haven't played more than ~500 games yet.

I dunno was it my first t7 battle, but it was my first battle with A7M. I didn't even had chance to properly see the nature when some ^*^*%&* in tier 9 jet send me back into hangar. Never saw him coming, and I was quite competent player on tier 6. 
https://stats-sig.eu/wowp/CheefCoach/ussr/xs/en/sig.png

trefferlage #42 Posted 14 January 2019 - 02:22 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 999 battles

View PostCheefCoach, on 14 January 2019 - 01:49 PM, said:

I dunno was it my first t7 battle, but it was my first battle with A7M. I didn't even had chance to properly see the nature when some ^*^*%&* in tier 9 jet send me back into hangar. Never saw him coming, and I was quite competent player on tier 6. 

Hmmm..thats not the Question of LEARNING.. there are Players with +5 up Crews in fully equipped jets… using everything they can buy for silver AND Gold... no Chance, made the same experience with my 2 T for xmas Event... why Play such planes, if u are out of game after 10 seconds… i guess t6 is the place to stay...there should be a better MM, this unbalanced : stock against  fully equipped super dooper planes is killing all the fun… leveling up ? why ?  fun factor not existing 

trefferlage #43 Posted 14 January 2019 - 02:26 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 999 battles

View Postklbergmen, on 14 January 2019 - 12:46 PM, said:

Buy only the slots that you currently need, not more. When there is a discount buy more.

Do not buy a T8 premium before you reach T8 and feel comftable at this tier. T8 premiums are not OP and if you cannot handle this level you will be disappointed. Most T8 premiums are also pretty specialized in their kind of playstyle.

ATM i am not shure if i want to continue… cause it is like in all such small games : few so called eternal Players think this game is their own property, treat other Players like rubbish and in their poor life this game is the only sunbeam… k... all of us who Play for fun of Course will not stay in such a toxic Environment.. and be honest, there is only a small amount of Players active playing, want to push the rest away also ?  thanks for the hint anyway, but i know such games since Long, and Always there is the " frustatrting " border, to cross this red line u have to Play with the wallet more than with the Keyboard and the mouse

BravelyRanAway #44 Posted 14 January 2019 - 02:28 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 4110 battles
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T
I hate to see poor people cry.:(

"We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing".G.B.Shaw

zen_monk_ #45 Posted 14 January 2019 - 02:52 PM

First Lieutenant

• Alpha Tester
  • 8394 battles
  • [__] __

View Posttrefferlage, on 14 January 2019 - 02:26 PM, said:

ATM i am not shure if i want to continue… cause it is like in all such small games : few so called eternal Players think this game is their own property, treat other Players like rubbish and in their poor life this game is the only sunbeam… k... all of us who Play for fun of Course will not stay in such a toxic Environment.. and be honest, there is only a small amount of Players active playing, want to push the rest away also ?  thanks for the hint anyway, but i know such games since Long, and Always there is the " frustatrting " border, to cross this red line u have to Play with the wallet more than with the Keyboard and the mouse

OK mate, let's settle this "pay-to-win enormous advantages" crap once and for all.

I've bought you a present. 1 day of Premium time. You will find it in your account management. Simply click "accept gift".

Now you'll see for yourself all the extra stuff we have. And before activating this one day (powerful stuff, approach carefully) be sure to find all the codes for extra features we have, hidden from decent hard-working folks.

Then come back and tell us details of your one day when you were a superior wallet ace, all the perfect Match Makings you had, faster healing, instant respawn, perfect shots otherwise impossible (it was even shooting at 45 degrees angle, right?), how your shells did more damage and all the stuff you've been telling us about.

Enjoy your pay-to-win day.

Edited by zen_monk_, 14 January 2019 - 04:51 PM.

stats were invented by Satan himself to suck the carefree fun out of gaming                            

RoyalFlyingCorps #46 Posted 14 January 2019 - 04:39 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Advanced Member
  • 15817 battles
  • [W___P] W___P
Cool move, zen_monk_.  I hope you'll make good use of it, trefferlage.

trefferlage #47 Posted 14 January 2019 - 06:41 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 999 battles

View Postzen_monk_, on 14 January 2019 - 02:52 PM, said:

OK mate, let's settle this "pay-to-win enormous advantages" crap once and for all.

I've bought you a present. 1 day of Premium time. You will find it in your account management. Simply click "accept gift".

Now you'll see for yourself all the extra stuff we have. And before activating this one day (powerful stuff, approach carefully) be sure to find all the codes for extra features we have, hidden from decent hard-working folks.

Then come back and tell us details of your one day when you were a superior wallet ace, all the perfect Match Makings you had, faster healing, instant respawn, perfect shots otherwise impossible (it was even shooting at 45 degrees angle, right?), how your shells did more damage and all the stuff you've been telling us about.

Enjoy your pay-to-win day.

LOL u think i am in Need of your one day prem ? ok, thanks anyway for around 1€... BUT i had enough prem time.. and does not Change, that you with Money Change freexp like a master and BOING have all u Need to Smash People.. no ?  so please, stay serious, ok ? this game is like H.I.S was, and H.I.S. died due to the Money grab, and the extras u could buy and this and that.. you want a game like H.I.S... ok, then u will face all day Long the same unemployed guys who throw tons of bucks into the Feeling, to be something Special, if there is some spare Money after beer and cigarets :-)… BTW... and yes, wowp is pay to win, without a doubt,, thats ok, if u Need the Feeling of Winning all time, but please, give the fun factor back to all those, who have fun in REAL life and just want some Relaxing entertainement :-), K ?  and as a present of mine u get a big big hug…. :-) 

BravelyRanAway #48 Posted 14 January 2019 - 07:02 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 4110 battles
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T

View Posttrefferlage, on 14 January 2019 - 06:41 PM, said:

LOL u think i am in Need of your one day prem ? ok, thanks anyway for around 1€... BUT i had enough prem time.. and does not Change, that you with Money Change freexp like a master and BOING have all u Need to Smash People.. no ?  so please, stay serious, ok ? this game is like H.I.S was, and H.I.S. died due to the Money grab, and the extras u could buy and this and that.. you want a game like H.I.S... ok, then u will face all day Long the same unemployed guys who throw tons of bucks into the Feeling, to be something Special, if there is some spare Money after beer and cigarets :-)… BTW... and yes, wowp is pay to win, without a doubt,, thats ok, if u Need the Feeling of Winning all time, but please, give the fun factor back to all those, who have fun in REAL life and just want some Relaxing entertainement :-), K ?  and as a present of mine u get a big big hug…. :-) 

:teethhappy: To be honest I have no idea why you're playing this game​ as you clearly have no idea about how to play.

You're the kind of player that drives other new players away.

"We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing".G.B.Shaw

CheefCoach #49 Posted 14 January 2019 - 08:52 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Conquest Member
  • 6649 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM

View Posttrefferlage, on 14 January 2019 - 03:22 PM, said:

Hmmm..thats not the Question of LEARNING.. there are Players with +5 up Crews in fully equipped jets… using everything they can buy for silver AND Gold... no Chance, made the same experience with my 2 T for xmas Event... why Play such planes, if u are out of game after 10 seconds… i guess t6 is the place to stay...there should be a better MM, this unbalanced : stock against  fully equipped super dooper planes is killing all the fun… leveling up ? why ?  fun factor not existing 

That was 5 years ago, and things have changed dramatically for the benefit of new players. The message of the story is that you must push to all obstacles to reach top level. You will hit the wall, and you will break the wall! You will get wracked many times, until you learn how to avoid it. Playing stock planes is painful, but there is joy when you reach fully upgraded plane-and that is easier now than ever before. We have all done it, and you shouldn't be exception. 

Nobody is buying anything with gold except for some premium planes. Nobody is exchanging gold for free experience-there is no need for that. It is very insulting to claim that somebody is better than you just because he spend more money than you. You need to learn to respect the experience and talent of other players. 

https://stats-sig.eu/wowp/CheefCoach/ussr/xs/en/sig.png

zen_monk_ #50 Posted 14 January 2019 - 09:32 PM

First Lieutenant

• Alpha Tester
  • 8394 battles
  • [__] __

View Posttrefferlage, on 14 January 2019 - 06:41 PM, said:

Trefferlage mate, discussing with you and the way you rant reminded me of two (actually one) famous guys here.

There was a certain Leirix who also ranted like this, a burst of many daily posts with incorrect claims and accusations - so irritating that on the German speaking forum they've called him the Village Idiot. He got banned, got silent, and then here emerged a new character called Moerdergrube. Exaclty the same writing style, the same crazy claims on what wallet warriors can do etc etc... and after a while he admitted he's Leirix with a new account or a new name, never explained which. I am mentioning both because both names are gone now, no players nor accounts with those names. Both Leirix and Moerdergrube don't exist anymore.

Do you maybe know what happened to him (in the form of them)?

BravelyRanAway #51 Posted 14 January 2019 - 09:46 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 4110 battles
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T

View Postzen_monk_, on 14 January 2019 - 09:32 PM, said:

Trefferlage mate, discussing with you and the way you rant reminded me of two (actually one) famous guys here.

There was a certain Leirix who also ranted like this, a burst of many daily posts with incorrect claims and accusations - so irritating that on the German speaking forum they've called him the Village Idiot. 

The bitterness level is about the same.

klbergmen #52 Posted 15 January 2019 - 08:55 AM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 5210 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM

@Trefferlage: Your coming from WoT, so in a way I can understand your complaining about pay to win. But here it is different. Gold ammo is really not worth it (I also complained about this but stopped after I tested it). Premium planes are not better than normal planes. A better crew makes you better but not invincible - same for specialization. Even with a shitty stock plane, with a 75% crew and no gold ammo you can do something for your team and the win.

This game is not in the hands of pocket warriors or unemployed people that have nothing else in their life.

What you need to do is stop whining and try to learn something.

Then you can have some good fun. Or you become the new village idiot. I miss him :teethhappy:

zen_monk_ #53 Posted 15 January 2019 - 09:45 AM

First Lieutenant

• Alpha Tester
  • 8394 battles
  • [__] __

View Postklbergmen, on 15 January 2019 - 08:55 AM, said:

Gold ammo is really not worth it (I also complained about this but stopped after I tested it).

He's moving into the right direction.

After my gift he stopped complaining on premium time advantages in battles - he tested it and saw it's the same. From what I can understand, now it troubles him that players can convert xp to free xp for money. It gives them the unfair advantage over the unemployed guys (who somehow manage to "throw tones of bucks from what's left after beer & smokes" - damn good welfare in that country), and it hurts him immensely to know there are guys with +8-9 skills pilots.

Oh well, at least he stopped ranting on premium time immortality in battles. An Euro well spent.

klbergmen #54 Posted 15 January 2019 - 10:00 AM

• Advanced Member
  • 5210 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM

View Postzen_monk_, on 15 January 2019 - 11:45 AM, said:

Oh well, at least he stopped ranting on premium time immortality in battles. An Euro well spent.

Because you didn't give him the cheat...

zen_monk_ #55 Posted 15 January 2019 - 10:23 AM

First Lieutenant

• Alpha Tester
  • 8394 battles
  • [__] __
I clearly instructed him to look for the codes.

Nishi_Kinuyo #56 Posted 15 January 2019 - 11:41 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 747 battles
  • [GUP] GUP

View Postzen_monk_, on 15 January 2019 - 11:23 AM, said:

I clearly instructed him to look for the codes.

What, so pressing up-up-down-down-left-right-left-right-b-a didn't work for him? :amazed:

klbergmen #57 Posted 16 January 2019 - 12:37 AM

• Advanced Member
  • 5210 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM

View PostNishi_Kinuyo, on 16 January 2019 - 01:41 AM, said:

What, so pressing up-up-down-down-left-right-left-right-b-a didn't work for him? :amazed:

Thats the one for the aimbot. The invisibility cheat is different.

zen_monk_ #58 Posted 16 January 2019 - 12:51 AM

First Lieutenant

• Alpha Tester
  • 8394 battles
  • [__] __

View Postklbergmen, on 16 January 2019 - 12:37 AM, said:

Thats the one for the aimbot. The invisibility cheat is different.

If you buy Fort Knox, you get all those basic cheats always on. Only for God Mode you have a combo, and several special ones - to crash the game for all the proles so they fly straight for you and so on.

RoyalFlyingCorps #59 Posted 16 January 2019 - 05:44 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Advanced Member
  • 15817 battles
  • [W___P] W___P
Look chaps, please don't give WoWP ideas for "features". :)

klbergmen #60 Posted 16 January 2019 - 07:48 AM

• Advanced Member
  • 5210 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM

View PostRoyalFlyingCorps, on 16 January 2019 - 07:44 AM, said:

Look chaps, please don't give WoWP ideas for "features". :)

Do you really think they read this ? :D

"crash the game for all the proles" - I also want this one, how much do I have to pay ?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users