Like or dislike ?

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

trefferlage #1 Posted 10 January 2019 - 11:50 AM

Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 558 battles

To make it short : atm i like the game. And i like it much more than the PoS WoT.  

likes :  Variety , you have to move, to be active, finding Targets, or they find you :-) boom and zoom, or turnfight. i like that they don t pretend to be in any way historical or tell us this rubbish of angle penpower, and all this nonsense like they do with WoT. they Show imo an interesting arcade game... i like that you can place camo on ur planes, that you get Special camos. i like that there are no manga camo aso.. i some way the game is realy copetative, u have to act quick. don t know why, but like it more than WT . i like that there is not this clan wars BS , Benefits only to those. imo woWP is a prefect balnce between historical Elements and pure arcade. Keep on like that. xmas Event, even starting it late, is just fun..much more than the stupid xmas tree decoration boom boom in WoT… 

dislikes are the stats padders, who kill the amount of newcomres for shure. when i started the game, i met them also, ist a shame, how those +5 or higher Crews with fully equipped planes hunt newbees only to feel a bit important in life. this has to be solved, or amount of Newcomers will bleed to Zero. i dislike the amount of " extras " u get with Gold, and the huge factor of pay to win. with wallet open, and i mean VERY VERY open u can be very quick Heroe of the sky :-) of Course too many Bugs...i did not find any Training Mission when i started this month… some more camos to get, moving Targets like Trains, truck columns, tanks or something like that would be great...

thats it for now, and after saying that :i like it. :-)  and i Play with Keyboard and mouse, not with Joystick and pedals and eyetrack and whatever, and it is absolutely playable like that with ease :-)

GonerNL #2 Posted 10 January 2019 - 12:38 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 5598 battles

View Posttrefferlage, on 10 January 2019 - 12:50 PM, said:

i did not find any Training Mission when i started this month… 

There is a button called "Combat Reconnaissance" on the top left, click it and a sequence of missions for gold (total 1000) will start ... 

Horcan #3 Posted 10 January 2019 - 01:34 PM

• Beta Tester
  • 3944 battles
  • [FEED] FEED

Contrary to your opinion, this game fails because there is no CW. Every person decent at this game wants clan wars. Actually there is no content for clans, other than a shared tag and emblem on planes. Game is pvp, so people tend to play where there is population. Whoever wants pvp, will not play at tier 9-10 where games are 1v1 2v2 , filled with bots. If you cant handle some beatings until you learn the game from the better players, you shouldnt play pvp games.

What is so fun about xmas event? The fact that 99% of players wont be able to complete it ?It's nothing different from regular play, just some extra pathetic rewards.

Edited by Horcan, 10 January 2019 - 01:35 PM.

johncarps #4 Posted 10 January 2019 - 01:43 PM

First Lieutenant

• Conquest Member
  • 667 battles

View PostHorcan, on 10 January 2019 - 02:34 PM, said:

Contrary to your opinion, this game fails because there is no CW. Every person decent at this game wants clan wars. Actually there is no content for clans, other than a shared tag and emblem on planes. Game is pvp, so people tend to play where there is population. Whoever wants pvp, will not play at tier 9-10 where games are 1v1 2v2 , filled with bots. If you cant handle some beatings until you learn the game from the better players, you shouldnt play pvp games.

All is here, and it's like this since the begin of wowp
qu'elle est la limite pour déclarer l'échec ?

CheefCoach #5 Posted 10 January 2019 - 01:46 PM

• Conquest Member
  • 3992 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM
This game fails because of poor graphic, badly explained game controls (with bad default settings) and because of competitions that started earlier and had product that is more appealing to others. Additionally problems were lack of end content, bad same tier match making that lead to huge wait time for battles, as well as all the bugs. Maybe minor problem also was fact that heavy fighters use to be overpowered. Also there is lack of funding in marketing. 
https://stats-sig.eu/wowp/CheefCoach/ussr/xs/en/sig.png

BravelyRanAway #6 Posted 10 January 2019 - 02:01 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 2807 battles
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T

View Posttrefferlage, on 10 January 2019 - 11:50 AM, said:

i dislike the amount of " extras " u get with Gold, 

Like what for instance? do make a list for us to see.

"We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing".G.B.Shaw

GonerNL #7 Posted 10 January 2019 - 02:17 PM

• Advanced Member
  • 5598 battles

I wondered about that ... dislike the amount of extras ??

If there's anything to dislike I can only think of the impact of gold extras, like gold ammo ... that actually gives one an (unfair IMHO) advantage over others. Other gold stuff - camo, consumables, premium planes, the new boosters etc - does not really give you the edge over someone. Maybe crew training a bit ...

Piq_Mastika #8 Posted 10 January 2019 - 02:26 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 3119 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM

View PostGonerNL, on 10 January 2019 - 04:17 PM, said:

I wondered about that ... dislike the amount of extras ??

If there's anything to dislike I can only think of the impact of gold extras, like gold ammo ... that actually gives one an (unfair IMHO) advantage over others. Other gold stuff - camo, consumables, premium planes, the new boosters etc - does not really give you the edge over someone. Maybe crew training a bit …

I do not fully agree with you. if you pay you will progress in the overall game faster, the battle impact is minimal.

he gold ammo/consumables are not that much game changing, compared to the credits ammo/consumables.

Camo - I agree, still you can take it for limited time it with credits.

Boosters do not make direct impact to the gameplay, they only shortens the grind. Still they boost a lot (pilot, xp, credits).

Premium planes are useless without the credit/xp potential and low service costs. 99% of the premium planes are weaker than their tech equivalents. The difference here is many people (including me) prefer to specialize the  premium planes for adequate gaming.

Vule777 #9 Posted 10 January 2019 - 02:57 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 3233 battles

Like: All

Dislike: None

Well there is bugs but i think that game would be boring without it. The most annoying for me is lack of human players and maps. It would be awesome that we have new maps...I don't know how similar this game is with WoT, but it would be great if we get WoT maps (maybe not HD versions, but old ones). Imagine that we fighting above fkn Himellsdorf. :d

GonerNL #10 Posted 10 January 2019 - 03:04 PM

• Advanced Member
  • 5598 battles

View PostVule777, on 10 January 2019 - 03:57 PM, said:

Well there is bugs but i think that game would be boring without it. 

Boring ? :amazed: 

I assume you have no joystick ??

zen_monk_ #11 Posted 10 January 2019 - 03:17 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Alpha Tester
  • 5162 battles
  • [__] __

View PostVule777, on 10 January 2019 - 02:57 PM, said:

I don't know how similar this game is with WoT, but it would be great if we get WoT maps (maybe not HD versions, but old ones). Imagine that we fighting above fkn Himellsdorf. :d

We had those at the beginning. There was no Himmelsdorf but here's El Halouf and there were several more. The fun part was flying over the whole map and finding this small quadrant that was exactly like in WoT. Not always in the middle, and not important strategically in any way but hey, it was there :-) The problem was difference in scale. WoT maps are like 1,5 km x 1,5 km, here it's 15 x 15 km or more.

El Halouf, WoT part red square in the middle

https://i.imgur.com/kutUg6K.jpg

And you will surely recognize this small part, I think it's called Cliff or something - one with a lighthouse on the hill.

https://i.imgur.com/M9tSzM9.jpg

Edited by zen_monk_, 10 January 2019 - 03:34 PM.

stats were invented by Satan himself to suck the carefree fun out of gaming

zen_monk_ #12 Posted 10 January 2019 - 03:53 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Alpha Tester
  • 5162 battles
  • [__] __

Back to OP:

I like it very, very much. If they would fix some irritating bugs and features, mostly:

- Black screen (though I admit I haven't had it in days)

- Changing the respawn point from the selected one

- Joystick bug (Key&mouse player here but I feel your pain. Unacceptable.)

- Idiotic Daily Missions requirements same for all tiers and classes, forcing you to play where you don't want and promoting seal clubbing

...this would be a simply brilliant game. WG, make efforts in this direction and all would be great.

stats were invented by Satan himself to suck the carefree fun out of gaming

Vule777 #13 Posted 10 January 2019 - 04:52 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 3233 battles

View PostGonerNL, on 10 January 2019 - 05:04 PM, said:

Boring ? :amazed: 

I assume you have no joystick ??

I get pissed often, but without that i wouldn't be here on forums. :D

trefferlage #14 Posted 10 January 2019 - 06:31 PM

Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 558 battles

View PostGonerNL, on 10 January 2019 - 12:38 PM, said:

There is a button called "Combat Reconnaissance" on the top left, click it and a sequence of missions for gold (total 1000) will start ... 

I don t have that button, not left, not Right :-(

trefferlage #15 Posted 10 January 2019 - 06:38 PM

Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 558 battles

View PostHorcan, on 10 January 2019 - 01:34 PM, said:

What is so fun about xmas event? The fact that 99% of players wont be able to complete it ?It's nothing different from regular play, just some extra pathetic rewards.

Ok, your opinion. IMO clan rubbish and combined with that those elitelist attitude ( hu ha, i am in a top clan now fear me all ) already ruined the playerbase… game is a game, if pve or pvp does not matter, only Thing COUNTS is the FUN factor : if u want a challenge ? join the national airforce…rest is just Keyboard and mouse ( or Joystick ) and Nothing more.. better Players don t teach in wot and they do tn teach in WoWP.. they just hop into their low Level planes with their +9 Crews and Smash newbees… fun is that there is an Event, and if i finish or not. i Play, and get some extra rewards… but Kids of today Always want everything now, easy and for free… Generation experience and attitude… Walking around with Always earphones close to the brain may have some negative results :-)  and i am Talking About my experience with game and Event... easy you should take a gasme easy :-) shout a bit like me in Chat, have good games and bad ones, and thats ALL.. in the end fun Counts... challenge is LIFE not a Pixel game 

trefferlage #16 Posted 10 January 2019 - 06:42 PM

Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 558 battles

View Postzen_monk_, on 10 January 2019 - 03:53 PM, said:

Back to OP:

I like it very, very much. If they would fix some irritating bugs and features, mostly:

- Black screen (though I admit I haven't had it in days)

- Changing the respawn point from the selected one

- Joystick bug (Key&mouse player here but I feel your pain. Unacceptable.)

- Idiotic Daily Missions requirements same for all tiers and classes, forcing you to play where you don't want and promoting seal clubbing

...this would be a simply brilliant game. WG, make efforts in this direction and all would be great.

yes, noticed black screen quite often the last few days

i don t Play such games with Joystick

daily missions… yeah, a bit lausy.. cant finish until u have t9... but indeed the idea is not to bad.. like once it was on WoT USA... nice daily Events, for creds and Gold... 

i would ad Server stability, annoying to be kicked out of game .. i don t know if the game would be brilliant, but it is a quite good base to be realy good. and despite those CW waiters, if you have more PvE and Role playing Elements in a game People can Play even whenever they want, and don t have to wait until mr xy is home from work

BravelyRanAway #17 Posted 10 January 2019 - 06:54 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 2807 battles
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T

View Posttrefferlage, on 10 January 2019 - 06:38 PM, said:

Ok, your opinion. IMO clan rubbish and combined with that those elitelist attitude ( hu ha, i am in a top clan now fear me all ) already ruined the playerbase… game is a game, if pve or pvp does not matter, only Thing COUNTS is the FUN factor : if u want a challenge ? join the national airforce…rest is just Keyboard and mouse ( or Joystick ) and Nothing more.. better Players don t teach in wot and they do tn teach in WoWP.. they just hop into their low Level planes with their +9 Crews and Smash newbees… fun is that there is an Event, and if i finish or not. i Play, and get some extra rewards… but Kids of today Always want everything now, easy and for free… Generation experience and attitude… Walking around with Always earphones close to the brain may have some negative results :-)  and i am Talking About my experience with game and Event... easy you should take a gasme easy :-) shout a bit like me in Chat, have good games and bad ones, and thats ALL.. in the end fun Counts... challenge is LIFE not a Pixel game 

You come across as someone with an inferiority complex.

"We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing".G.B.Shaw

trefferlage #18 Posted 10 January 2019 - 09:35 PM

Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 558 battles

View PostBravelyRanAway, on 10 January 2019 - 06:54 PM, said:

You come across as someone with an inferiority complex.

:-) I guess, People like u are the reason, than Beginners quit very quick again. People like u are in all such games, those who think : man im cool, im a master, i know everything. k, if you Need. back to ur Question : of Course it is PAY TO WIN : without a premaccount it will be very very difficult to get all that super dooper Equipment.. you can t skip lines ( using freexp ) aso aso.. all those games are based on the same rules : till a Special Level make the Player feel good, then make it ugly, People will invest Money to feel good again. thats your russian old fashined Frustration Marketing, u use in WT in WoT and in Aw… ALL of your games the same Marketing mechanics. you give a crapon a Content customer : quick Money without efforts. Point. but i miss realy your answer, like or dislike… all i Always read is : i am cool Forum member, i will chase em all down :-) i advice : be a bit more relaxed, use to have fun a bit more … but obviously u are not playing too much this game, no ? 2012 and only 3k battles … :-)

BravelyRanAway #19 Posted 10 January 2019 - 09:46 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 2807 battles
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T

View Posttrefferlage, on 10 January 2019 - 09:35 PM, said:

:-) I guess, People like u are the reason, than Beginners quit very quick again. People like u are in all such games, those who think : man im cool, im a master, i know everything. k, if you Need. back to ur Question : of Course it is PAY TO WIN : without a premaccount it will be very very difficult to get all that super dooper Equipment.. you can t skip lines ( using freexp ) aso aso.. all those games are based on the same rules : till a Special Level make the Player feel good, then make it ugly, People will invest Money to feel good again. thats your russian old fashined Frustration Marketing, u use in WT in WoT and in Aw… ALL of your games the same Marketing mechanics. you give a crapon a Content customer : quick Money without efforts. Point. but i miss realy your answer, like or dislike… all i Always read is : i am cool Forum member, i will chase em all down :-) i advice : be a bit more relaxed, use to have fun a bit more … but obviously u are not playing too much this game, no ? 2012 and only 3k battles … :-)

You're the only one ranting since you arrived on the scene, blaming everything around you as an excuse for not doing well. Above ^^ just proves my point. 

BTW, you'll never find a replay or screenshot of me being rude in game, here or in WoT. I rarely chat and if I do it's usually to say hello or to thank someone for playing well, so don't think you know me, most likely you're describing yourself.

Just to point out that those 3k battles were in the last year as everyone's account was reset with the launch of WoWP's 2.0.

Edited by BravelyRanAway, 10 January 2019 - 09:49 PM.

Nishi_Kinuyo #20 Posted 10 January 2019 - 10:00 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 700 battles
  • [GUP] GUP

View Posttrefferlage, on 10 January 2019 - 10:35 PM, said:

of Course it is PAY TO WIN : without a premaccount it will be very very difficult to get all that super dooper Equipment

And what's your excuse for not being able to cough up ~56 euro per year assuming you use a 30% coupon from somewhere?

Or ~68 euro going by the regular 15% discount. :trollface:

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users