Deep Strike

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Community #1 Posted 10 January 2019 - 02:21 PM

Aviation HQ

• Advanced Member
  • 0 battles
From January 11 to 14, join battles on Tier IV or higher aircraft, сomplete missions and earn extra XP for your first victory of the day as well as other rewards!

Full news text

stiletto_hades666 #2 Posted 10 January 2019 - 02:36 PM

Airman Basic

• 3412 battles
  • [FEED] FEED
Am i alone, or do I have feeling that weekend actions are repetitive and not various in rewards?

m249jim #3 Posted 10 January 2019 - 04:38 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 3220 battles

View Poststiletto_hades666, on 10 January 2019 - 02:36 PM, said:

Am i alone, or do I have feeling that weekend actions are repetitive and not various in rewards?

They're all similar, but how much deviation can you have, slightly more regular discounts would be nice, even if it was limited to a specific type, country, and tier; and it's been a long, long time since camo was discounted!!!

invader_from_mars #4 Posted 10 January 2019 - 06:28 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 5118 battles
So no cookies for GAA-s and bombers, or dont you think the 1250 damage for the 25% xp bonus is a little bit easier for the fighters? :facepalm:Well balanced weekend WG! "Guys if you want bonus xp, dont fly GAA or bomber, use your fighters only" If you dont know your game mechanism, do not hesitate to ask us....

Dis4ster #5 Posted 10 January 2019 - 08:14 PM

Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 2208 battles

View Postinvader_from_mars, on 10 January 2019 - 06:28 PM, said:

So no cookies for GAA-s and bombers, or dont you think the 1250 damage for the 25% xp bonus is a little bit easier for the fighters? :facepalm:Well balanced weekend WG! "Guys if you want bonus xp, dont fly GAA or bomber, use your fighters only" If you dont know your game mechanism, do not hesitate to ask us....

Then look closer, there are 2 missions with the same reward and the one with the objective "Take part in capturing 3 sectors in one battle" can be done with every aircraft, but is easier for Bombers and GAs because they can secure the cap while the others are fighting or in case of GAs pull the def fighters down(esp. the annoying boom and zoom heavies that are hard to catch, GAs are like magnets for them) and take their fire while the teammates destroy them.

The same goes for the mission you are talking about, it can be done with every kind of aircraft but is easier with fighters and not very hard to do with GAs just look at the minimap where the enemies GAs are and shot them down, at T8 you need to kill just one to do the mission(if its not almost dead, my T5 fully pimped IL-2 has 1k HP).

And you should play at T8 or higher if you play for the missions, because you get the most exp there and the more you get in one battle the bigger the reward will be, because its percentaged.

Tip: Bot(and most humans) GAs and Bombers allways go to the sectors that can't be captured just by destroying the air defense, so rockets, mines and radios, thats where you have to go to do the mission, just don't use the stupid long range canons to kill aircraft.

spranckx #6 Posted 12 January 2019 - 04:18 AM

Airman Basic

• 950 battles

bz.png Lock-on

Objective

Destroy 20 aerial targets per any amount of battles

Conditions

5 times per account

Completed it 16 times already.. Don't want to wake sleeping dogs, but this seems like a continuing thing instead of max 5 completions.

RoyalFlyingCorps #7 Posted 12 January 2019 - 09:19 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 13310 battles
  • [W___P] W___P
^ So why advertise that to the management? :)

I don't know; I find equipment rewards pretty uninteresting and certainly not worth concentrating upon.

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users