• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

trefferlage #21 Posted 15 January 2019 - 12:39 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 999 battles

View Postklbergmen, on 15 January 2019 - 11:57 AM, said:

I thought you like it ?

Now u superheroe with extreme brain.. where did i write in my comment that i don t like the game ? but do i have to like unconditional ? critizism may help, but WG like gijin  are immune against Suggestion and critizism..they simplky march their direction, and if it is direction downfall.. by the way, how many real Players EU wide, more than 50 ? :-) extreme successful game.. must have a reason, no ? 

klbergmen #22 Posted 15 January 2019 - 02:45 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 5210 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM

View Posttrefferlage, on 15 January 2019 - 02:39 PM, said:

where did i write in my comment that i don t like the game ?

In practicly all of your posts you do this. Sometimes you mention that you like it but then there comes a long list of negative things.

Are there any positive things ?

trefferlage #23 Posted 15 January 2019 - 04:03 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 999 battles

View Postklbergmen, on 15 January 2019 - 02:45 PM, said:

In practicly all of your posts you do this. Sometimes you mention that you like it but then there comes a long list of negative things.

Are there any positive things ?

Listen Mr Advanced member… ( why advanced, because u posted more ), if i like a game, i Play it, but i can HATE the Details, Major parts .. if i have still some fun, i will Play, if not, simply deinstall like your WoT rubbish. so where is your Problem to understand ? You have such huge probs with the games, better to solve them instead to vist the Forums ?... how many real Players ? Maybe you can merge the Servers with those of armored Warfare, and then create a WT.20 ? lol... sorry... you are far away from understanding, why People PLAY.. if you want to compete ? open the door, there is life…. Competition pure... over and out ( oh i guess u are one of those german Moderators, who already ruined complete the german wot Forum ? :-) ) come on, Looking in the Forum here, it is almost dead.. have a look on NA side ist better, and the way to discuss much better… and now hush hush, Maybe u Need another push for WR ? :-) 

zen_monk_ #24 Posted 15 January 2019 - 04:26 PM

First Lieutenant

• Alpha Tester
  • 7479 battles
  • [__] __

Hey trefferlage, I have one more gift for you. I notice you don't have an avatar, this little picture under the name. So I'm gifting you this:

It's a lovely pic, very positive and cheerful. Maybe you'll like it - somehow I feel it will suit you.

stats were invented by Satan himself to suck the carefree fun out of gaming                            

klbergmen #25 Posted 15 January 2019 - 04:41 PM

• Advanced Member
  • 5210 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM

Sometimes I really don't understand what your trying to say, so I answer just a few points.

Most people in this forum are passionate about this game because they love its core but have problems with ist current state. There is no way that we can solve anything because the developers give a crapabout our opinion. Take it or leave it. The game in its current state is not dying but its also not improving.

The part about merging servers and AW I didn't understand - whatever...

I'm playing these games because these are competitive multiplayer games. The point of them is to compete against others. They are not made so that you just cruise around and watch the landscape. People that don't care about their performance should not play these games. There are other games that suit them much better.

You can look me up in the WoT Forum. Its the same name. There is not much to find.

Yes, I'm trying to improve my gameplay - not by cheating or gold spamming but by understanding the game mechanics. I'm not particularly good at it but I'm trying and that's the important part.

Edit: You posted enough to also become an advanced member of this forum.

Edited by klbergmen, 15 January 2019 - 04:47 PM.

Grandal_Nikon #26 Posted 15 January 2019 - 05:53 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 2613 battles
  • [F_O_C] F_O_C

View Posttrefferlage, on 15 January 2019 - 05:03 PM, said:

come on, Looking in the Forum here, it is almost dead.. have a look on NA side ist better, and the way to discuss much better… and now hush hush, 

Why are you still here? :prażona kukurydza:

Get out of here as fast as you can. 

trefferlage #27 Posted 15 January 2019 - 06:17 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 999 battles

View PostGrandal_Nikon, on 15 January 2019 - 05:53 PM, said:

Why are you still here? :prażona kukurydza:

Get out of here as fast as 

Come on Kid, i heard ur mom calling you, you should switch of the comp, work harder toi get rid of the bad marks, so you will not end like ur dad in darthmore :-)… so funny to see here the same trolls like in former times in wot… oh, advanced member, hu hu... starting in 2018 and already 2300 games ? are u shure u go often enough to toilet ? looooool

klbergmen #28 Posted 15 January 2019 - 06:26 PM

• Advanced Member
  • 5210 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM

View Posttrefferlage, on 15 January 2019 - 08:17 PM, said:

so funny to see here the same trolls like in former times in wot…

Oh you are so right...

zen_monk_ #29 Posted 15 January 2019 - 06:30 PM

First Lieutenant

• Alpha Tester
  • 7479 battles
  • [__] __

I guess it's official now: he's back :teethhappy:

stats were invented by Satan himself to suck the carefree fun out of gaming                            

Grandal_Nikon #30 Posted 15 January 2019 - 06:41 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 2613 battles
  • [F_O_C] F_O_C
IMO the discussion with trefferlage makes no sense.

klbergmen #31 Posted 15 January 2019 - 07:07 PM

• Advanced Member
  • 5210 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM

View PostGrandal_Nikon, on 15 January 2019 - 08:41 PM, said:

IMO the discussion with trefferlage makes no sense.

No

But it's fun in a strange way

GonerNL #32 Posted 16 January 2019 - 10:02 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Advanced Member
  • 9256 battles

View Postklbergmen, on 15 January 2019 - 05:41 PM, said:

The game in its current state is not dying but its also not improving.

Let's say it's just deteriorating ... lots of illnesses but nothing fatal (yet).

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users