Horcan #1 Posted 27 January 2019 - 10:08 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 7428 battles
  • [ODV] ODV

Today was simply unplayable. In 7 games i had 4 different bugs:

1. Black screen with interface at respawn

2. Freeze screen with working interface when i entered snipe

3. Immortal planes that didnt dissapear from minimap when killed and markers shown around me.

4. ESC key not working after death , while trying to freaking leave a game that was lost from the start due to horrible matchmaker.

The 3 games that worked i abandoned, because it was all stupid matchmaker like 4 specialized human top tier vs me plus an useless flight, and ended up in full superiority after 2 minutes.

So im beyond the point i care anymore, i hope all of you in that studio get unemployed and nobody ever hire you in gaming industry, because youre beyond hopeless incompetence.

Ban me in whatever way you want, this game is dead, im done with it.

Edited by Horcan, 27 January 2019 - 10:22 PM.

Retired from this censored BS forum

Piq_Mastika #2 Posted 28 January 2019 - 06:15 AM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 6817 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM

View PostHorcan, on 28 January 2019 - 12:08 AM, said:

Today was simply unplayable. In 7 games i had 4 different bugs:

1. Black screen with interface at respawn

2. Freeze screen with working interface when i entered snipe

3. Immortal planes that didnt dissapear from minimap when killed and markers shown around me.

4. ESC key not working after death , while trying to freaking leave a game that was lost from the start due to horrible matchmaker.

The 3 games that worked i abandoned, because it was all stupid matchmaker like 4 specialized human top tier vs me plus an useless flight, and ended up in full superiority after 2 minutes.

So im beyond the point i care anymore, i hope all of you in that studio get unemployed and nobody ever hire you in gaming industry, because youre beyond hopeless incompetence.

Ban me in whatever way you want, this game is dead, im done with it.

1. This is crapand have to be fixed asap

2. Needs to be fixed. For keyboard users: if you hold right-mouse button and look aside, when you release it: if the camera follows the plane, everything is OK. BUT if the plane goes aside to follow the camera, DO NOT go in sniper mode, because it will freeze.

3. its only visual in the minimap, not a big deal, but it still have to be fixed

4. IDK this bug.

Woolfie_aka_paca_chatban #3 Posted 28 January 2019 - 10:30 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 11063 battles
  • [BIZZ] BIZZ

still game crash at end off game 

and still going to black screen at respawn you can see target rondel and chat and who has just died but you cant see 

game or fly for that matter   

GonerNL #4 Posted 29 January 2019 - 08:24 AM

First Lieutenant

• Advanced Member
  • 14586 battles

5. joystick bug

6. plane flying back- or sideways without control and crashing 

7. 'can not retrieve player settings' while waiting for after battle (or 'connection to server lost').

8. when in a flight the score is not updated and game ends in 0-0 Victory or some variation

any more ?

BravelyRanAway #5 Posted 29 January 2019 - 08:41 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 5086 battles
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T
Losing connection at the results screen after battle. Why!

"We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing".G.B.Shaw

AnCh #6 Posted 29 January 2019 - 08:57 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 9331 battles
  • [ROPD] ROPD

Same issues here in the last days.

- Losing connection at the results screen;

- Black screen at respawn (and I didn't even spam the Battle button; I just left it respawn itself after the time expired) - closed the game and restarted it and I was just in some kind of spectate mode...

- Losing control over aircraft in different moments of the game (the airplane just going on its own mind and going sideways or up and down, crashing when trying and going close to do the damn f***ing medal for a mission... Seriously, this is starting to be extremely annoying since it started to happen a lot today.

- Enemy planes not receiving damage at all even if shooting at them at close range and on target (took 10 times longer to shoot down a plane that normally would have been shot in 3 seconds) - this also a big problem today

- MM placing me on the majority of time on the bottom tier of matches...
- Not being able to service the planes for some time and attach the necessary equipment... happened today too

- The sudden freezes every damn time the info is shown on the screen on the first 2-3 times per match (example: when a sector is taken on each side and announced on HUD)

This is really, really frustrating!!!!

Same as OP, I am starting to really not care about ban. It would mostly make me happy to have a reason to start playing the hundreds of games I compulsory bought on other platforms and just shelved there to gather dust... :)

Edited by AnCh, 29 January 2019 - 10:44 AM.

klbergmen #7 Posted 29 January 2019 - 09:37 AM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 5210 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM

These are the most anoying ones I lately have:

- login form Conrol Center not working - have to reenter password

- black screen after respawn

- connection lost at results screen

- jumping respawn location

- chat ban not working (I don't get banned)

AnCh #8 Posted 29 January 2019 - 10:06 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 9331 battles
  • [ROPD] ROPD

View Postklbergmen, on 29 January 2019 - 11:37 AM, said:

- chat ban not working (I don't get banned)

Trust me, I tried it and it works quite well. I "tested" it twice. :P

Dis4ster #9 Posted 29 January 2019 - 10:28 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 2760 battles

Or the good old def fighters that spawn either with wrong hitbox or the server doesn't want to register the hits you did as damage, creating immortal bot for which you need minutes to kill while getting raped by the other def planes.

Btw. there is a Dev lurking around in this Forum, commenting on useless stuff without saying anything that other didn't say already. Did he ever post in one of the hundreds of bug report threads? Come on blindfold, tell us wtf you are doing in your work time, would be really nice to know.

How comes that the server runs better late at night(hits/sparks on enemies do damage).

Or why do 10 people end up as bottom tier in a match with just 1 higher tier human player and 9 higher tier bots.

GonerNL #10 Posted 29 January 2019 - 10:36 AM

First Lieutenant

• Advanced Member
  • 14586 battles

View PostBravelyRanAway, on 29 January 2019 - 09:41 AM, said:

Losing connection at the results screen after battle. Why!

Exactly. Something very buggy there ...

But when I reported this, they asked  me to use Pingplotter to check MY connection  :amazed: So I can play a battle without lag or anything and then to retrieve the after battle results, MY connection spontaneously drops ?? No way ...

I get this 'can not retrieve player detail' often, even when I start the game first time from the gaming center. And then I also have to re-type my password again.

AnCh #11 Posted 29 January 2019 - 10:50 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 9331 battles
  • [ROPD] ROPD

Eh! They finally managed to make me uninstall this game and all the games from WG, today.

Congratulations are in order for you, guys! I liked the game, but, as opposed to WoT, WoWp frustrated me beyond recognition with the sheer number of issues/bugs present in-game and that accentuated the RNG and frustration.

I wish you all, stayers :), a better game experience. maybe I will return, someday, when all these (or at least the majority) are fixed. If not, I am sad to say that this game will have the same fate as Total war arena. It is just a matter of time... :(

I am out of this!

Over and out! :honoring:

Dis4ster #12 Posted 29 January 2019 - 11:23 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 2760 battles

View PostAnCh, on 29 January 2019 - 10:50 AM, said:

Eh! They finally managed to make me uninstall this game and all the games from WG, today.

Congratulations are in order for you, guys! I liked the game, but, as opposed to WoT, WoWp frustrated me beyond recognition with the sheer number of issues/bugs present in-game and that accentuated the RNG and frustration.

I wish you all, stayers :), a better game experience. maybe I will return, someday, when all these (or at least the majority) are fixed. If not, I am sad to say that this game will have the same fate as Total war arena. It is just a matter of time... :(

I am out of this!

Over and out! :honoring:

Its in alpha stage after 5 years of development or so, everyone knows its fate, if WG doesn't manage to get a real game developer this game won't survive the next 2 years.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users