Itsy bitsy teenie weenie graphic bug on BV P 251.02

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

zen_monk_ #1 Posted 06 February 2019 - 12:13 PM

First Lieutenant

• Alpha Tester
  • 6893 battles
  • [__] __

I CAN'T PLAY WITH THIS BUG! YOU ONLY WANT MONEY! THIS GAME IS DEAD! FIX THIS OR I'LL UNINSTALL AND...

(actually none of the above but everybody reacts like this, so I wanted to try it with the most insignificant bug ever complained about)

BV P 251.02 German Tier 10. The clan logo is displayed OK on the left wing, but on the right one they forgot to add "rotate 180 degrees".

FIX THIS GAME BREAKER IMMEDIATELY OR I'LL... nah, but when you do some graphic changes, have this in mind too.

Thank you.

stats were invented by Satan himself to suck the carefree fun out of gaming                  

blindfoId #2 Posted 06 February 2019 - 02:35 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Developer
  • 21 battles

Nice try! :great:

Added to the report but I cannot promise any changes in the near future. 

0berhessen #3 Posted 07 February 2019 - 08:06 AM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 3453 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM
Hahaha noticed that ages ago, but i didn´t really dare to talk about it as i do not know what bug appears if they fix this one :trollface:
There is an art to flying, or rather a knack. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss. ... Clearly, it is this second part, the missing, that presents the difficulties (Douglas Adams - Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy)

0berhessen #4 Posted 07 February 2019 - 08:12 AM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 3453 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM

View Postzen_monk_, on 06 February 2019 - 12:13 PM, said:

I CAN'T PLAY WITH THIS BUG! YOU ONLY WANT MONEY! THIS GAME IS DEAD! FIX THIS OR I'LL UNINSTALL AND...

(actually none of the above but everybody reacts like this, so I wanted to try it with the most insignificant bug ever complained about)...

FIX THIS GAME BREAKER IMMEDIATELY OR I'LL... nah, but when you do some graphic changes, have this in mind too.

Thank you.

crew incomplete...:teethhappy:

Edited by 0berhessen, 07 February 2019 - 08:13 AM.

There is an art to flying, or rather a knack. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss. ... Clearly, it is this second part, the missing, that presents the difficulties (Douglas Adams - Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy)

zen_monk_ #5 Posted 07 February 2019 - 08:27 AM

First Lieutenant

• Alpha Tester
  • 6893 battles
  • [__] __

View Post0berhessen, on 07 February 2019 - 08:12 AM, said:

crew incomplete...:teethhappy:

They went to canteen angry. "We won't fly until the paint guys correct the abomination!"

stats were invented by Satan himself to suck the carefree fun out of gaming                  

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users