• Please log in to reply
67 replies to this topic

BravelyRanAway #61 Posted 13 February 2019 - 03:54 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 4111 battles
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T

View Postzen_monk_, on 13 February 2019 - 03:11 PM, said:

(providing you don't meet Village Idiot & Co)

....or make a Fule of yourself.:trollface:

"We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing".G.B.Shaw

ragnarock462 #62 Posted 13 February 2019 - 04:01 PM

Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 6787 battles
  • [JU4F] JU4F

View Postklbergmen, on 13 February 2019 - 03:30 PM, said:

In RL you call people that you want help from d...head ? How does this work out there ?

You know why i called him a d head,he called me a freeloader.My reply was in the context of a friendly reaction to being called a freeloader,his post was in the context of being what me in the real world would call a tosser.

ragnarock462 #63 Posted 13 February 2019 - 04:09 PM

Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 6787 battles
  • [JU4F] JU4F
I said sorry for my behavour,some people will just not accept it.

klbergmen #64 Posted 13 February 2019 - 04:26 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 5210 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM

Sorry, I didn't read the whole 4 pages of mostly...nothing. But maybe I should, at second glance it looks like fun :teethhappy:

In the german forum there might be somebody similar to you - he is or was also playing on a crap computer which partly explains his bad performance and understanding of the game. (I'm not talking about the village idiot now)

ragnarock462 #65 Posted 13 February 2019 - 04:52 PM

Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 6787 battles
  • [JU4F] JU4F

View Postklbergmen, on 13 February 2019 - 04:26 PM, said:

Sorry, I didn't read the whole 4 pages of mostly...nothing. But maybe I should, at second glance it looks like fun :teethhappy:

In the german forum there might be somebody similar to you - he is or was also playing on a crap computer which partly explains his bad performance and understanding of the game. (I'm not talking about the village idiot now)

You should read all the posts,you'll see some sarcastic remarks from good established players to a less established not so good player.I now consider this thread closed,i'll see you all in my next post.We'll see how long we can keep that one going,it's been fun.

BlackLebbel #66 Posted 13 February 2019 - 05:01 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 728 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM

View Postragnarock462, on 13 February 2019 - 06:52 PM, said:

You should read all the posts,you'll see some sarcastic remarks from good established players to a less established not so good player.I now consider this thread closed,i'll see you all in my next post.We'll see how long we can keep that one going,it's been fun.

Looking forward for a new post that I could help you with as I can...even thou was a wierd post and some random and funny topics....but mostly hope that you learnt something, people here was cool enough to give you advices despite your replies bad or good and they will never offend you for any reason or at most be very constructive and detailed advice and appears to be more direct in words. Just try and neglect those mean replies if they are and just stay on topic sau we could understand what you are trying to find....Best of luck in game! See you soon!

Edited by BlackLebbel, 13 February 2019 - 05:02 PM.

ragnarock462 #67 Posted 16 February 2019 - 01:34 PM

Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 6787 battles
  • [JU4F] JU4F
I really must appologise for my own stupidity and ignorance,i thought the spitfire XIV was a plane that you had to buy in the premium shop and i couldn't find it there.I'm working my way up the tech tree,iv'e changed my wifi hub and the game is running great.To all you people who tried to help me,i am sorry and thank you.

BravelyRanAway #68 Posted 17 February 2019 - 12:05 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 4111 battles
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T

View Postragnarock462, on 16 February 2019 - 01:34 PM, said:

I really must appologise for my own stupidity and ignorance,i thought the spitfire XIV was a plane that you had to buy in the premium shop and i couldn't find it there.I'm working my way up the tech tree,iv'e changed my wifi hub and the game is running great.To all you people who tried to help me,i am sorry and thank you.

Spitfire XIV is a great plane, hope you enjoy it when you get it. Anyway, good luck and see you in game.

"We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing".G.B.Shaw

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users