Jump to content


Best of the Best


  • Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

Community #1 Posted 11 February 2019 - 11:22 AM

    Aviation HQ

  • Advanced Member
  • 0 battles
  • 8,592
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012
This bundle includes 16 Supplies with a chance to receive equipment, consumables, gold, days of Premium Account, and much more! You will also get 5 exclusive pilots with unique skills!

Full news text

Gorzki #2 Posted 11 February 2019 - 11:51 AM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Alpha Tester
  • 2893 battles
  • 125
  • [1PADX] 1PADX
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012
is there any place to check those unique skills?

Just pull the plug on this shit. No point bothering with it anymore


CheefCoach #3 Posted 11 February 2019 - 11:57 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Conquest Member
  • 6248 battles
  • 1,152
  • [BBMM] BBMM
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

View PostGorzki, on 11 February 2019 - 12:51 PM, said:

is there any place to check those unique skills?

 

Yes there is. Google attack of Valkyries WoWp and Google Dunkirk event Wowp. 

 

So nothing is sacred anymore WG, and everything is on sale. 


https://stats-sig.eu/wowp/CheefCoach/ussr/xs/en/sig.png

Dis4ster #4 Posted 11 February 2019 - 12:32 PM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Advanced Member
  • 2476 battles
  • 109
  • Member since:
    02-12-2012

So do you want a talk with my lawyer or with someone from Germanies Consumer Protection Department? This one comes again without any pilots, you know how its if you advertise something with something and that something is not in the bundle, it called "false advertisment", its a fraud and illegal. The line "Note that the bundle items that come as a gift will not be compensated" doesn't save you from laws.

I have enough money to spend on this shitty game and i can spare some money to ban this trash company from germany if needed.



blindfoId #5 Posted 11 February 2019 - 12:35 PM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Developer
  • 22 battles
  • 436
  • Member since:
    07-19-2018

View PostDis4ster, on 11 February 2019 - 03:32 PM, said:

So do you want a talk with my lawyer or with someone from Germanies Consumer Protection Department? This one comes again without any pilots, you know how its if you advertise something with something and that something is not in the bundle, it called "false advertisment", its a fraud and illegal. The line "Note that the bundle items that come as a gift will not be compensated" doesn't save you from laws.

I have enough money to spend on this shitty game and i can spare some money to ban this trash company from germany if needed.

 

It is necessary to play a battle to get the pilots if you purchase them for the first time. If you already had the pilots on your account earlier you won't get them once again, this line you quoted is about this case. 

Alex7277 #6 Posted 11 February 2019 - 12:37 PM

    Airman Basic

  • Member
  • 2385 battles
  • 4
  • [DVT] DVT
  • Member since:
    04-12-2011
I confirm the bug. No pilots received with this purchase.

Grison_SE #7 Posted 11 February 2019 - 01:05 PM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Advanced Member
  • 1925 battles
  • 119
  • [BBMM] BBMM
  • Member since:
    10-06-2018

View PostblindfoId, on 11 February 2019 - 12:35 PM, said:

 

It is necessary to play a battle to get the pilots if you purchase them for the first time. If you already had the pilots on your account earlier you won't get them once again, this line you quoted is about this case. 

 

So if I buy this package I won't get the girlie pilots until I get the assigned planes? And the other 2 only works with the Spit MK1a and 109E-3 premiums?
Please have patience with my spelling/language. English is not my native tounge.

Renwor #8 Posted 11 February 2019 - 01:07 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Beta Tester
  • 2150 battles
  • 1,258
  • Member since:
    01-22-2013

I have no problem with the offer. They need to make money somehow, so they are trying. This time the offer is not interesting for me (I already have all the ladies and I don't need the gents) so all is well.

 

Grison:  I believe you get the pilots even if you don't have the planes, Ladies skills are not locked to the aircraft.

Gens are less usefull, if you do not have the plane, I believe - you can reassign them still, but more usefull skills will not work. (Even so it may still make sense to reassign them, because any pilot can be used in premium plane)


Edited by Renwor, 11 February 2019 - 01:10 PM.


 


blindfoId #9 Posted 11 February 2019 - 01:16 PM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Developer
  • 22 battles
  • 436
  • Member since:
    07-19-2018

View PostAlex7277, on 11 February 2019 - 03:37 PM, said:

I confirm the bug. No pilots received with this purchase.

 

Please play a battle. The bundle is technically implemented as a mission, and the mission is to play a battle. As soon as you play a battle the pilots will appear in the Barracks. 

But if you already own them from the previous offers you won't get them again.



blindfoId #10 Posted 11 February 2019 - 01:18 PM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Developer
  • 22 battles
  • 436
  • Member since:
    07-19-2018

View PostGrison_SE, on 11 February 2019 - 04:05 PM, said:

 

So if I buy this package I won't get the girlie pilots until I get the assigned planes? And the other 2 only works with the Spit MK1a and 109E-3 premiums?

 

You will get them, you may play a battle on any of your planes. The Dunkirk pilots may be assigned to any of the planes of the corresponding nation as well, but one of their special skills work only on the mentioned aircraft, the second skill, though, will work on any aircraft. 

Renwor #11 Posted 11 February 2019 - 01:19 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Beta Tester
  • 2150 battles
  • 1,258
  • Member since:
    01-22-2013
It would be better to include your last sentence into offer description than something about "compensations", blindfold. Most of us did guess right anyway.


 


Grison_SE #12 Posted 11 February 2019 - 01:20 PM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Advanced Member
  • 1925 battles
  • 119
  • [BBMM] BBMM
  • Member since:
    10-06-2018
edit - quoted the wrong post...

Edited by Grison_SE, 11 February 2019 - 01:21 PM.

Please have patience with my spelling/language. English is not my native tounge.

Grison_SE #13 Posted 11 February 2019 - 01:22 PM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Advanced Member
  • 1925 battles
  • 119
  • [BBMM] BBMM
  • Member since:
    10-06-2018

View PostblindfoId, on 11 February 2019 - 01:18 PM, said:

 

You will get them, you may play a battle on any of your planes. The Dunkirk pilots may be assigned to any of the planes of the corresponding nation as well, but one of their special skills work only on the mentioned aircraft, the second skill, though, will work on any aircraft. 

 

OK, thanks.
Please have patience with my spelling/language. English is not my native tounge.

Ace42X #14 Posted 11 February 2019 - 01:37 PM

    Master Sergeant

  • Advanced Member
  • 942 battles
  • 69
  • Member since:
    05-11-2014

So people who already have bought the Dunkirk bundle just get a worse deal if they want the lady pilots?



Alex7277 #15 Posted 11 February 2019 - 02:13 PM

    Airman Basic

  • Member
  • 2385 battles
  • 4
  • [DVT] DVT
  • Member since:
    04-12-2011

View PostGrison_SE, on 11 February 2019 - 01:05 PM, said:

 

So if I buy this package I won't get the girlie pilots until I get the assigned planes? And the other 2 only works with the Spit MK1a and 109E-3 premiums?

 

Confirmed.
Thanks.

blindfoId #16 Posted 11 February 2019 - 02:29 PM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Developer
  • 22 battles
  • 436
  • Member since:
    07-19-2018

View PostRenwor, on 11 February 2019 - 04:19 PM, said:

It would be better to include your last sentence into offer description than something about "compensations", blindfold. Most of us did guess right anyway.

 

Technically and originally it is the compensation. If you already have a unique item (aircraft, pilot, emblem etc.) which cannot be present in two pieces (You cannot have two Spit MK1a in your Hangar, for example) you get a compensation for it if you buy it again. A compensation, not the second item. In bundles where something goes as a bonus (in this particular bundle bonus is pilots) you don't get any compensation for these bonus items, and this line in the news article explains it. 

 

 



m249jim #17 Posted 11 February 2019 - 07:07 PM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Advanced Member
  • 4081 battles
  • 171
  • Member since:
    09-27-2015

View PostAce42X, on 11 February 2019 - 01:37 PM, said:

So people who already have bought the Dunkirk bundle just get a worse deal if they want the lady pilots?

 

If you have been playing for a while and pre-2.0, would suspect that you probably have at least one if not several/all of these pilots,  as the bundle stands, with no compensation, it's a waste of money if you already have them.

 

Would be nice in WG introduced a selection of special/female pilots (more than just the current 5), so this type of thing, could be avoided, or maybe every time they do a promo like this have unique pilots for that promo, rather than using the same ones over and over again.   They could look at how WoT did the Xmas crew this year, a unique crew, WoWP did it with the Rudolph masked furry for the PV.3, so it can be done.



Nishi_Kinuyo #18 Posted 11 February 2019 - 10:46 PM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Advanced Member
  • 747 battles
  • 257
  • [GUP] GUP
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012
And still no special Japanese pilot? :izmena:

blindfoId #19 Posted 12 February 2019 - 09:12 AM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Developer
  • 22 battles
  • 436
  • Member since:
    07-19-2018
The Dunkirk aircraft will definitely appear in the near future so stay tuned with special offers! :honoring:

klbergmen #20 Posted 13 February 2019 - 10:26 AM

    Command Chief Master Sergeant

  • Advanced Member
  • 5210 battles
  • 993
  • [BBMM] BBMM
  • Member since:
    08-13-2014

The special skills of these pilots are bugged so often, I don't think ist worth it.

 

Compensation is probably the wrong word or it should be explained better what is ment by that. Also that this is implemented as a mission is a bad idea. How often did already people complain here in the forum because of that ?






3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users