Jump to content


Game buggs

Black screen cant respawn disconnect

  • Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

bombuhr #1 Posted 26 February 2019 - 02:59 PM

    Senior Airman

  • Beta Tester
  • 1191 battles
  • 36
  • [BBMM] BBMM
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

Just thought I would write down some of the things that at least to me seems like buggs that happen.

 

1. Black Screen

Happens 2-3 times on an evening playing for 4 hours. This happens when starting a battle just after you press the battle button when the map has finished loading.

 

2. Can't respawn

Occasionally happens, maybe 1-2 times playing for 4 hours.

So I've been shot down and waiting for respawn, timer goes down and just when I should be able to press battle. Instead the camera jumps to another player or bot on my team. If I press the mouse button I can hear my guns shooting. Or engine revving if I boost. But I can't see my plane. Have to restart the client.

 

3. Disconnections after battle.

Happens after a battle has finished.

Waiting to load the hangar then I end up being disconnected after a while.

This happens quite often 6-7 times playing for 4 hours.



Piq_Mastika #2 Posted 27 February 2019 - 06:14 AM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Advanced Member
  • 4288 battles
  • 299
  • [BBMM] BBMM
  • Member since:
    07-31-2017
There is no need to open 189th post maned "Game bugs" with the same bugs mentioned as the ones last 4 months.

 



blindfoId #3 Posted 27 February 2019 - 03:35 PM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Developer
  • 21 battles
  • 218
  • Member since:
    07-19-2018

View Postbombuhr, on 26 February 2019 - 05:59 PM, said:

Just thought I would write down some of the things that at least to me seems like buggs that happen.

 

1. Black Screen

Happens 2-3 times on an evening playing for 4 hours. This happens when starting a battle just after you press the battle button when the map has finished loading.

 

2. Can't respawn

Occasionally happens, maybe 1-2 times playing for 4 hours.

So I've been shot down and waiting for respawn, timer goes down and just when I should be able to press battle. Instead the camera jumps to another player or bot on my team. If I press the mouse button I can hear my guns shooting. Or engine revving if I boost. But I can't see my plane. Have to restart the client.

 

3. Disconnections after battle.

Happens after a battle has finished.

Waiting to load the hangar then I end up being disconnected after a while.

This happens quite often 6-7 times playing for 4 hours.

 

Hi bombuhr,

 

1. The issue has been around for some time and the works on it are still being carried out. I cannot give any ETA on fix release unfortunately but the team has managed to make significant progress in sorting things out upon this issue.

 

2. This problem is known and is in the process of investigation. Though there's a workaround for such cases: just hit "Enter" twice and you should return to your plane.

 

3. If you encounter disconnections after battles please report them with attached logs here on forum/official discord channel/create a ticket. It will really help us to understand what may cause these issues. 



wlatopa #4 Posted 27 February 2019 - 06:17 PM

    Command Chief Master Sergeant

  • Conquest Member
  • 7431 battles
  • 620
  • Member since:
    03-18-2014
Unfinished bugs.Now another one,when push S,iperzoom on camera and when push W microscope view and no more playable. Fix all bugs before new events............now is more than 1 year and the bugs are evermore.................noobs of programming.You are robbing our money.

Edited by wlatopa, 27 February 2019 - 06:25 PM.


Piq_Mastika #5 Posted 28 February 2019 - 06:29 AM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Advanced Member
  • 4288 battles
  • 299
  • [BBMM] BBMM
  • Member since:
    07-31-2017

View Postwlatopa, on 27 February 2019 - 08:17 PM, said:

Unfinished bugs.Now another one,when push S,iperzoom on camera and when push W microscope view and no more playable. Fix all bugs before new events............now is more than 1 year and the bugs are evermore.................noobs of programming.You are robbing our money.

 

I had this last night, too. if you boost/sniper the camera zooms to infinity. After you use airbrakes it comes to normal until you boost/sniper again.

blindfoId #6 Posted 28 February 2019 - 10:35 AM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Developer
  • 21 battles
  • 218
  • Member since:
    07-19-2018

View Postwlatopa, on 27 February 2019 - 09:17 PM, said:

Unfinished bugs.Now another one,when push S,iperzoom on camera and when push W microscope view and no more playable. 

 

View PostPiq_Mastika, on 28 February 2019 - 09:29 AM, said:

 

I had this last night, too. if you boost/sniper the camera zooms to infinity. After you use airbrakes it comes to normal until you boost/sniper again.

 

I would really appreciate it if you could share with me logs of such battles so I can send them to the developers team for them to take a look at this situation. You can attach logs here on forum/use official Discord bug-report channel/submit a Customer Support Ticket.



raketak_ #7 Posted 01 March 2019 - 08:40 AM

    Master Sergeant

  • Advanced Member
  • 6717 battles
  • 97
  • Member since:
    07-24-2014

We can expect patch next week:

 

 As far as I know, it is likely that most of the problems with the black screen will be fixed in 2.0.10. This is the next big update with German bombers, stock, etc. Roughly - next week. 

 

I dont know what will be stock :)

 

source::

http://forum.worldof...831#entry770831

http://forum.worldof...98#entry2821198



blindfoId #8 Posted 01 March 2019 - 09:06 AM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Developer
  • 21 battles
  • 218
  • Member since:
    07-19-2018
By the way, the mentioned above bug is likely to be fixed in the next update as well. 

bombuhr #9 Posted 01 March 2019 - 09:36 AM

    Senior Airman

  • Beta Tester
  • 1191 battles
  • 36
  • [BBMM] BBMM
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

View PostblindfoId, on 27 February 2019 - 03:35 PM, said:

 

Hi bombuhr,

 

1. The issue has been around for some time and the works on it are still being carried out. I cannot give any ETA on fix release unfortunately but the team has managed to make significant progress in sorting things out upon this issue.

 

2. This problem is known and is in the process of investigation. Though there's a workaround for such cases: just hit "Enter" twice and you should return to your plane.

 

3. If you encounter disconnections after battles please report them with attached logs here on forum/official discord channel/create a ticket. It will really help us to understand what may cause these issues. 

 

Hi,

 

Thank you for your reply.

I'll have a look if I can figure out where the logs are located.

Thanks, and have a nice day.



blindfoId #10 Posted 04 March 2019 - 09:54 AM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Developer
  • 21 battles
  • 218
  • Member since:
    07-19-2018

View Postbombuhr, on 01 March 2019 - 12:36 PM, said:

 

Hi,

 

Thank you for your reply.

I'll have a look if I can figure out where the logs are located.

Thanks, and have a nice day.

 

You can press Win+R, then type "%AppData%\wargaming.net\World of Warplanes\logs" and click Ok. The fplder with logs will open. Log-file contains the information about your game session and the name of the file specifies its time. Log-file named "180831_161317.log" means that the file contains the information about your session on August 31, 2018 at 16:13:17.  Or you can simply click on the file "ToLogs.cmd" in the main game folder. 

Also you can click on 



bombuhr #11 Posted 07 March 2019 - 09:48 PM

    Senior Airman

  • Beta Tester
  • 1191 battles
  • 36
  • [BBMM] BBMM
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012
Here's my logfile for this evening. Got disconnected after battle. Quit using Alt + F4 then i uploaded the log right after here.

Attached Files

  • Attached File   190307_175627.zip   698.29K

Edited by bombuhr, 07 March 2019 - 09:49 PM.


siremorti #12 Posted 08 March 2019 - 04:29 PM

    Master Sergeant

  • Advanced Member
  • 1347 battles
  • 73
  • [BRE4K] BRE4K
  • Member since:
    12-05-2012

BUGS:

 

- The bug of Black Screen after battle finished, continues.... i was disconected now.

- The bug of lost sounds in battle (except hits on enemy planes)

- The bug of Spawn in "invisible mode", seeing other plane...i must to go full down and crush the plane to spawn correctly...

 

What a patch...


Edited by siremorti, 08 March 2019 - 06:42 PM.


blindfoId #13 Posted 11 March 2019 - 10:37 AM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Developer
  • 21 battles
  • 218
  • Member since:
    07-19-2018

View Postbombuhr, on 08 March 2019 - 12:48 AM, said:

Here's my logfile for this evening. Got disconnected after battle. Quit using Alt + F4 then i uploaded the log right after here.

 

Thank you! Passed them along to the team :honoring:

 

View Postsiremorti, on 08 March 2019 - 07:29 PM, said:

BUGS:

 

- The bug of Black Screen after battle finished, continues.... i was disconected now.

- The bug of lost sounds in battle (except hits on enemy planes)

- The bug of Spawn in "invisible mode", seeing other plane...i must to go full down and crush the plane to spawn correctly...

 

What a patch...

 

1. As mentioned above please attach your logs.

2. I would greatly appreciate it if you could provide me with the logs.

3. The issue is known and is in the process of investigation. A little workaround: try to press "Enter" twice if this happens, you should return to your aircraft. 



0berhessen #14 Posted 12 March 2019 - 07:55 AM

    Command Chief Master Sergeant

  • Advanced Member
  • 2798 battles
  • 537
  • [BBMM] BBMM
  • Member since:
    06-27-2016

View Postsiremorti, on 08 March 2019 - 04:29 PM, said:

BUGS:

...

- The bug of lost sounds in battle (except hits on enemy planes)

...

What a patch...

i have this too. sometimes the sound even fades completely


There is an art to flying, or rather a knack. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss. ... Clearly, it is this second part, the missing, that presents the difficulties (Douglas Adams - Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy)

Humboldt_ #15 Posted 13 March 2019 - 04:16 PM

    Master Sergeant

  • Advanced Member
  • 2354 battles
  • 62
  • Member since:
    07-23-2014
5 times I died last night in battle because of black screen bug no sound , this game just feels so unstable. Been playing ships a lot more as that game has no issues i load in on time have sound can see and the game feels stable, Persha have really took the fun out this game with bugs and bloat didn't think I would be typing that again. Iv'e been here a long time seen the game change so much for better and worse, fix the bugs that I mention and you will have happier players = money.

Battlestar1965 #16 Posted 14 March 2019 - 06:47 PM

    Senior Airman

  • Member
  • 2223 battles
  • 42
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

View Postbombuhr, on 26 February 2019 - 02:59 PM, said:

 

 

3. Disconnections after battle.

Happens after a battle has finished.

Waiting to load the hangar then I end up being disconnected after a while.

This happens quite often 6-7 times playing for 4 hours.

 

Hi,

 

this disconnection after a battle, when trying to get back to the hangar to watch the battle results, happens quite often to me, too

Just now again.

I attached the log file. Hope you can fix this, this is quite annoying

 

 

Attached Files

  • Attached File   190314_190323.zip   47.53K


Hector_of_Troy #17 Posted 14 March 2019 - 09:37 PM

    Senior Airman

  • Member
  • 1421 battles
  • 25
  • [W___P] W___P
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

I have lost count how many times the game has crashed tonight, server disconnected, high ping, loss of packets the list goes on and on !!

 

I don't know what you have done to the game in the last 24 hrs but it is unplayable



WarHawk_2014 #18 Posted 14 March 2019 - 11:32 PM

    Senior Airman

  • Member
  • 3355 battles
  • 20
  • [BBMM] BBMM
  • Member since:
    04-22-2014

For me, same. 5 consecutive battles in this escort gamemode with disconnects towards the end of the battle. And did several battles this morning in conquest mode without any problem,,, Not to mention the escort game balance is completely broken towards the defending side...

 



Tsunamyboy #19 Posted 16 March 2019 - 02:46 PM

    Senior Airman

  • Member
  • 3339 battles
  • 17
  • [ROAFB] ROAFB
  • Member since:
    08-02-2013
Big LAG can't play  and of course can't do the missions !!!!  What's happen with your server in game?  players say lag !!!!! Common do somethingh about this.

zgubny #20 Posted 23 March 2019 - 01:49 PM

    Command Chief Master Sergeant

  • Advanced Member
  • 6331 battles
  • 868
  • [D-302] D-302
  • Member since:
    11-19-2014
Jhc5YYr.jpg




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users