spanish language

• Please log in to reply
51 replies to this topic

GonerNL #21 Posted 08 March 2019 - 11:36 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Advanced Member
  • 9264 battles

I don't think this is the right place to start your holy war against WG ...  : Skeptical

But hey, whatever floats your boat.

View Postzen_monk_, on 08 March 2019 - 12:34 PM, said:

your Spanish flag you have to buy one from WG store... :teethhappy:

You have to admit, his timing for this is perfect with the camo sale going on ...

Edited by GonerNL, 08 March 2019 - 11:39 AM.

DuainHicks #22 Posted 08 March 2019 - 11:52 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 1762 battles
  • [BRE4K] BRE4K

View Postzen_monk_, on 08 March 2019 - 12:34 PM, said:

OK, then it's not a total war on WG but playing normally. And for players to see your Spanish flag you have to buy one from WG store... :teethhappy:

I will not spend a single cent more on WG, on all WG.
But what I already have I will spend on this.

World Of Planes in Spanish.

houghtonbee #23 Posted 08 March 2019 - 12:06 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 3700 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM

View Postwlatopa, on 08 March 2019 - 11:40 AM, said:

Just to remember that english language is an extraEU idiom for EU servers.If they wants EU money,use EU idioms.

EU is shorthand for Europe, see also NA - North America RU - Russia. 

WG should absolutely support as many European languages as possible, especially popular ones such as Spanish, Italian, German, French etc.

zen_monk_ #24 Posted 08 March 2019 - 12:20 PM

First Lieutenant

• Alpha Tester
  • 7479 battles
  • [__] __

And how about this one?

Going to war has to be visually impressive. This would infuriate WG immensely.

stats were invented by Satan himself to suck the carefree fun out of gaming                            

Sir_Puton_Verbenero #25 Posted 08 March 2019 - 12:39 PM

Senior Airman

• 1575 battles

A señores de Wargaming a escardar cebollinos con los dientes en las estepas siberianas con los dientes

Hos quiero de todo corazon ...pero bien lejos

kiyoque #26 Posted 08 March 2019 - 12:40 PM

Airman Basic

• 1635 battles

ESPAÑOL

Aunque aprender español no te ayudará a destacar en los Estados Unidos (donde lo habla el 12 % de personas), no se debe descartar como segunda lengua. Idioma oficial de 21 países, el español tiene tantos hablantes nativos que es la segunda lengua más hablada del mundo, después del chino. También es una de las lenguas oficiales de la ONU, la UE, la Organización Mundial del Comercio y el Tratado de Libre Comercio de América del Norte, y no debería faltar en los currículums de los futuros diplomáticos, políticos, trabajadores del sector de inmigración, viajes o turismo, entre otras muchas profesiones. Además de simplificar enormemente los viajes por Centroamérica y Sudamérica, el español es también un idioma de referencia en Europa, ya que muchos europeos lo hablan como segunda o tercera lengua.

Pacheco1963 #27 Posted 08 March 2019 - 01:03 PM

Senior Airman

• 8686 battles
que esto se cominique a todos los clanes españoles para que sepan la catadura de estos señores

Sir_Puton_Verbenero #28 Posted 08 March 2019 - 01:20 PM

Senior Airman

• 1575 battles
¿Que no bajais del burro? eso hos pasa por abusar de las buenas personas

Edited by mokoletal, 08 March 2019 - 01:26 PM.

Sir_Puton_Verbenero #29 Posted 08 March 2019 - 01:22 PM

Senior Airman

• 1575 battles
Ya lo decia mi abuelo quien juega con crios cagao termina

blindfoId #30 Posted 08 March 2019 - 02:58 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Developer
  • 22 battles
Dear pilots,
Thank you for your feedback. We really appreciate the time and efforts put to fully express your thoughts and ideas on the changes that have occurred.
Our initial desire was to reduce the amount of time and resources put into localisation process so the developers team can focus on the further development of WoWp and tackling the most urgent issues. Thus, we've left only the most frequently used languages.
Taking into account your feedback we will put this point for further discussion. 
Thank you for your feedbacks once again and good hunting!

wlatopa #31 Posted 08 March 2019 - 03:26 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Conquest Member
  • 11463 battles

View PostblindfoId, on 08 March 2019 - 02:58 PM, said:

Dear pilots,
Thank you for your feedback. We really appreciate the time and efforts put to fully express your thoughts and ideas on the changes that have occurred.
Our initial desire was to reduce the amount of time and resources put into localisation process so the developers team can focus on the further development of WoWp and tackling the most urgent issues. Thus, we've left only the most frequently used languages.
Taking into account your feedback we will put this point for further discussion. 

That " doesn't matter" look or "we don't give a grand crap".

In Italy we say " ok lamentatevi pure,ma ci importa una sega".

As usual.......

Edited by wlatopa, 08 March 2019 - 03:31 PM.

siremorti #32 Posted 08 March 2019 - 04:00 PM

Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 2192 battles
  • [BRE4K] BRE4K

View PostPiq_Mastika, on 08 March 2019 - 06:28 AM, said:

It's not a big job, but it makes the people crazy. Your own language is removed... you feel frustrated. And the worst is this happens again with no announcement.

Totally agree...really, i dont have a problem to play in english, not my first english game (not the last sure) but...NO ANNOUNCEMENT... this was a bad move WG, thats all. Really frustrated surprise.

And, of course, my spanish euros will go to others games. 

Edited by siremorti, 08 March 2019 - 04:02 PM.

houghtonbee #33 Posted 08 March 2019 - 04:40 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 3700 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM

View PostblindfoId, on 08 March 2019 - 03:58 PM, said:

Dear pilots,

Would it have been so hard to ask on here if people would like to volunteer to do the translations in each language for free (or a reward of some gold, a premium plane or whatever) instead of dropping language support completely and with no prior warning?

This game needs players desperately, not to push them away with avoidable stuff like this.

bienlocopy #34 Posted 08 March 2019 - 05:08 PM

Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 2884 battles
okay. Thanks for years of fun. I close door when leaving

wlatopa #35 Posted 08 March 2019 - 09:17 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Conquest Member
  • 11463 battles
For new players: Welcome in WG world......

Zanov #36 Posted 09 March 2019 - 10:52 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Alpha Test Veteran
  • 2929 battles
  • [NGADA] NGADA

Greetings.

I will add my two cents to this issue.

I understand that Wargaming is a company that needs to make money, sometimes it success without additional effort, sometimes you have to advertise it, sometimes you have to cut expenses, that is different way of earning money.

I understand that Wargaming missed the bullet with initial development of World of Warplanes, because you tried to clone World of Tanks, but aerial combat was harder to master and you made a GREAT game but with an high skill needs (so lesser player would play it).

I understand that one day you analyzed World of Warplanes and two options left:  Shutdown it or made a new game, then WoWp 2.0 was choosen around 4 years ago (look, is just one year and half from launch of 2.0 but Wargaming started to work on it around 4 years ago, yep).

I understand that WoWp 2.0 path meet so many problems trying to maintain some players and inviting another ones to join, meanwhile technical problems happened each patch.

I understand that Wargaming cut some languages from game to decrease cost, (yes, i understand it).

But i never understand why Wargaming communications, treatment to their costumers, players, fans, is so ... cold , i figured it changed on World of Warships and World of Warplanes 2.0 because i feel warm with Priolia discord, with eekeeboo and blindfold in discord, MrConway and SubOctavian on WoWs, i feel all of them near to me, and they answered questions and wrote and show interest in us, but the key points, changes to game, are near Top Secret, we meet them the patch day, there are changes that no ones advice about it, i feel World of Warplanes 2.0 and World of Warships (at lesser way) like Loot Boxes, you never know what are you going to find once you click the "PLAY" button on Wargaming Game Center or "BATTLE" button on Game.

If Wargaming adviced the need of WGC (Wargaming Game Center) is because they need to communicate with us, users, costumers, fans, Why didn't use it to advice? To show news, abou where are going the game, we had in WoWp the month schedule before, it was deactivated, we live now at present day, no chance to prepare in advance or simply be impatient about the incoming event one or two weeks ago (and it could be done, look on World of Tanks with the Frontline schedule for example).

I am not angry about shutdown languages, i was using english game client for some months because there was a lot of mistakes and bugs on spanish game client, i knew this could happen, but i am SAD because you did it without advice, without some warm words, you did it in a cold night, without a whisper , without a sound.

Wargaming, Do you care about us?

Best regards.

Juega / Play World of Warships:     https://warships.net/Zanov

Juega / Play World of Tanks:           no slots avaliable. (no hay huecos disponibles)

Juega / Play World of Warplanes:  Recruitment not started yet. (no ha comenzado el reclutamiento)

elet2006 #37 Posted 09 March 2019 - 04:26 PM

Senior Airman

• 7342 battles
  • [BESP] BESP

View PostZanov, on 09 March 2019 - 10:52 AM, said:

Greetings.

I will add my two cents to this issue.

I understand that Wargaming is a company that needs to make money, sometimes it success without additional effort, sometimes you have to advertise it, sometimes you have to cut expenses, that is different way of earning money.

I understand that Wargaming missed the bullet with initial development of World of Warplanes, because you tried to clone World of Tanks, but aerial combat was harder to master and you made a GREAT game but with an high skill needs (so lesser player would play it).

I understand that one day you analyzed World of Warplanes and two options left:  Shutdown it or made a new game, then WoWp 2.0 was choosen around 4 years ago (look, is just one year and half from launch of 2.0 but Wargaming started to work on it around 4 years ago, yep).

I understand that WoWp 2.0 path meet so many problems trying to maintain some players and inviting another ones to join, meanwhile technical problems happened each patch.

I understand that Wargaming cut some languages from game to decrease cost, (yes, i understand it).

But i never understand why Wargaming communications, treatment to their costumers, players, fans, is so ... cold , i figured it changed on World of Warships and World of Warplanes 2.0 because i feel warm with Priolia discord, with eekeeboo and blindfold in discord, MrConway and SubOctavian on WoWs, i feel all of them near to me, and they answered questions and wrote and show interest in us, but the key points, changes to game, are near Top Secret, we meet them the patch day, there are changes that no ones advice about it, i feel World of Warplanes 2.0 and World of Warships (at lesser way) like Loot Boxes, you never know what are you going to find once you click the "PLAY" button on Wargaming Game Center or "BATTLE" button on Game.

If Wargaming adviced the need of WGC (Wargaming Game Center) is because they need to communicate with us, users, costumers, fans, Why didn't use it to advice? To show news, abou where are going the game, we had in WoWp the month schedule before, it was deactivated, we live now at present day, no chance to prepare in advance or simply be impatient about the incoming event one or two weeks ago (and it could be done, look on World of Tanks with the Frontline schedule for example).

I am not angry about shutdown languages, i was using english game client for some months because there was a lot of mistakes and bugs on spanish game client, i knew this could happen, but i am SAD because you did it without advice, without some warm words, you did it in a cold night, without a whisper , without a sound.

Wargaming, Do you care about us?

Best regards.

Hello, I respect your opinion but I do not share it at all, you almost told us that this was the normal thing to happen ... but good, what happens ... that the Italians and Spaniards ... etc ... do not leave us the euros in the game ???, happens of these people and support us to the 100%, they do not deserve what we have spent in elllos .. At least that they had warned to us with time for the future ... but not to if of blow ... little rascals are echos.

Zanov #38 Posted 09 March 2019 - 11:21 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Alpha Test Veteran
  • 2929 battles
  • [NGADA] NGADA

View PostDuainHicks, on 09 March 2019 - 02:08 PM, said:

you ask them if they care about the users and you do not worry about your peers, who left us with no language and you say that you understand.
I do not understand you, this prevailing goodness in the world is not going to lead us to anything good.

They hit us in the face, and you understand the company ?.

I do not understand you, least of all the company WG.

Good luck.

View Postelet2006, on 09 March 2019 - 05:26 PM, said:

Hello, I respect your opinion but I do not share it at all, you almost told us that this was the normal thing to happen ... but good, what happens ... that the Italians and Spaniards ... etc ... do not leave us the euros in the game ???, happens of these people and support us to the 100%, they do not deserve what we have spent in elllos .. At least that they had warned to us with time for the future ... but not to if of blow ... little rascals are echos.

What i said is  that i expected what happened, not the way, i said in my message, first phrases, but i will be clear:

World of Warplanes is a Wargaming product, a product could make profit in some ways:   by itself (is so good that people talk about it and more people join it)  with advert (you invest in ads to get more people)  or reduce costs to profit level (where you make profit with smaller cost).

Wargaming prepared a new product (World of Warplanes 2.0 ) but it come with a lot bugs, (so missed the first chance to make profit) , the advert campaign was prepared (they showed the Twin Mustang and said about reward from referral program near 2 years ago, i figure ready for the 2.0 launch), they used some promotions in game webpages but after some months, all promotions and adverts were cancelled, last one was in lootboy, where they advert WoT, WoWs and WoWp two months ago, but now WoWp is no more promoted,   so Wargaming have changed to the reduce cost option.

That are facts, is this the right path?  i don't think so.

What are our options like costumers, fans, users?  Blame about it? Declare War? Invade someplace?

Nothing, so many peope tried to maintain 1.9 version, including the local option for lovers of it, no chance from Wargaming, there was many players trying to offer their help, ideas, words, for near 6 years now, all actions in the last 7 years followed to this point, and it will continue in the path that Wargaming decide.

I was supporting this game for long time many hours, i was Community Contributor, i was in the CC team that prepared ideas for Wargaming WoWp developers, at the end, they have their plans, their path, their ideas, we just should enjoy that game, and think that someday it will be shutdown, this is the real fact, without the WoWp 2.0 idea, WoWp could be closed 4 years ago, Wargaming is trying another path, but with low profile, reducing costs.

Who knows, maybe in some time, could be just one language, russian.

I had enjoyed so much my time in World of Warplanes, i haven't spent so much cash , but i no regret about what i spent, and i know that Wargaming prefer profits over happy customers (man they do this to win money).

Best regards.

P.S. Some time ago, i would ask Wargaming to allow some volunteers to made the translations, and i would be one of the volunteers, actually... is their product, i am just a player trying to get a bit free fun action.

Juega / Play World of Warships:     https://warships.net/Zanov

Juega / Play World of Tanks:           no slots avaliable. (no hay huecos disponibles)

Juega / Play World of Warplanes:  Recruitment not started yet. (no ha comenzado el reclutamiento)

Jordi1965 #39 Posted 10 March 2019 - 05:25 PM

Senior Airman

• 4880 battles

https://ec.europa-eu...s_es/index.html

Troncatore #40 Posted 10 March 2019 - 07:48 PM

Senior Airman

• Conquest Member
  • 7408 battles
Sorry Jordi1965..but the URL you gentle sended can't works...Please try again it will be interesting!!!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users