spanish language

• Please log in to reply
51 replies to this topic

zen_monk_ #41 Posted 11 March 2019 - 12:15 AM

First Lieutenant

• Alpha Tester
  • 10903 battles
  • [__] __

Ehhhm... "Via this form you can file a complaint against a breach of EU law by a Member State." Since my language is not supported too, can you please point me out where, when and how:

1) Was I promised to have my language in this game?

2) Where/when/how much have I paid for that service, now revoked?

3) In what way have WG and I made this contract for permanent support of my language?

4) Where WG obliged themselves to maintain that permanent service?

5) In what way exactly removing the Spanish/Italian etc service from a privately owned free-to-play videogame from Belarus breaches EU laws... etc etc.

Or to put it simply, what EU laws were breached?

If anyone can answer any of the questions above, I will be the first to call my lawyers.

Edited by zen_monk_, 11 March 2019 - 01:00 AM.

stats were invented by Satan himself to suck the carefree fun out of gaming                            

Troncatore #42 Posted 11 March 2019 - 08:25 AM

Senior Airman

• Conquest Member
  • 12217 battles
  • [MS] MS

zen_monk_

Why in each upgrade YOU accepted EULA?..!!! It is valid only for Us? It is "de facto" a contract? In which manner, not only buying GOLD, They earn money?  Or whatever...? Anyway I believe the directive 2000/31/CE can explain how the telematic contract have to be respected...I'm still working on It!!

Aniway zen....reducing costs cutting "de facto" players because not ALL Italian or Spanish baby players know English, German or French or balcanic survived language...but they can buy on Gold shop, due to the instruction are completely depicted in ALL above mentioned  language,It Is right? Buy 100 Gold but have no notice how to do accomplishing one mission is it politically correct? I pay for Gold...so It is a "contract"? Reducing cost cutting language have to do in ALL aspect of the game...and it have to clearly shown..:"This game can't support...language as...bla bla bla..." I'm right?

zen_monk_ #43 Posted 11 March 2019 - 08:44 AM

First Lieutenant

• Alpha Tester
  • 10903 battles
  • [__] __

View PostTroncatore, on 11 March 2019 - 08:25 AM, said:

Why in each upgrade YOU accepted EULA?..!!! It is valid only for Us? It is "de facto" a contract?

I accept EULA because I have to - if I don't click on "I accept" the game won't install. We all have to accept EULA.

EULA is both de facto and de jure contract. The only contract WG made with us. And in there, nowhere is said "...and we oblige to provide localization on this and this and this language...". Absolutely nothing of that sort. Legally speaking, they can do whatever they want. We all accepted EULA and on every point in there it says "...Company will change this whenever we want..." and all of us clicked Yes I Accept.

Legally speaking, this is simply a case of ButHurt.

zen_monk_ #44 Posted 11 March 2019 - 03:10 PM

First Lieutenant

• Alpha Tester
  • 10903 battles
  • [__] __

To all of you who boast here "I will call my connections in The European Court of Human Rights in Strasbourg!" "Class suit time!" "This is war!" and all... I had some time in the office to go through the paperwork we all signed and agreed upon with WG when accepting EULA.

By accepting EULA when installing the game, you said "yes I agree" to this:

5.4 Ownership of Your Account. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY HEREIN, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOU SHALL HAVE NO OWNERSHIP OR OTHER PROPERTY INTEREST IN YOUR ACCOUNT, AND THAT ALL RIGHTS IN AND TO YOUR ACCOUNT ARE AND SHALL FOREVER BE OWNED BY AND INURE TO THE BENEFIT OF WARGAMING.

and this:

6.4.4 WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THAT ANY RESOURCES OR CONTENT WILL BE AVAILABLE AT ALL TIMES, IN ALL COUNTRIES AND/OR ALL GEOGRAPHIC LOCATIONS, OR AT ANY GIVEN TIME OR THAT WE WILL CONTINUE TO OFFER PARTICULAR CONTENT FOR ANY PARTICULAR LENGTH OF TIME (UNLESS WE EXPRESSLY SAY OTHERWISE AS PART OF THE RESOURCES);

6.4.6 we may change, replace, remove access to or update the Content at any time at our sole discretion.

and this

8.3.10 We may limit or block a request to acquire Additional Features for any reason.

and most of all, this

22. Disclaimers; No Warranties

22.1 EXCEPT AS OTHERWISE SET FORTH HEREIN, THE RESOURCES, GAMES, ANCILLARY SERVICES AND ALL CONTENT AVAILABLE THROUGH THE RESOURCES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND ON AN “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED.

...and so on and on.

Then there are court procedures. Pay close attention:

25.5 Fees. In the event that you commence arbitration in accordance with this EULA, Wargaming will reimburse you for your payment of the filing fee, unless your claim is for greater than $10,000, in which case the payment of any fees shall be decided by the AAA Rules. Any arbitration hearings will take place at a location to be agreed upon in Alameda County, California, provided that if the claim is for $10,000 or less, you may choose whether the arbitration will be conducted (i) solely on the basis of documents submitted to the arbitrator; (ii) through a non-appearance based telephonic hearing; or (iii) by an in-person hearing as established by the AAA Rules in the county (or parish) of your billing address.

and especially to this:

25.6 No Class Actions. YOU AND WARGAMING AGREE THAT EACH MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST THE OTHER ONLY IN YOUR OR ITS INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING.

We all clicked "I agree" when accepting EULA. So forget it.

And by the way, the Strasbourg court deals with atrocities, not with being buthurt.

DuainHicks #45 Posted 12 March 2019 - 06:18 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 2363 battles
  • [BRE4K] BRE4K
That in my language is called having the pan by the handle.

As for my standards, I have my own.
And if a company does not treat me well, it does not keep my money.

Luck.

World Of Planes in Spanish.

Jordi1965 #46 Posted 13 March 2019 - 11:13 PM

Senior Airman

• 10925 battles

If I didn't undefstand not well, We accept whether or no the EULA contract when installing the game, since if yo do not accept, do not install, obvious. And when you install it, as the friend DuainHicks says we are caught by the...... bollocks. That is, like all, a gang of "chorizos" or pirates with headquarters in Cyprus....

Perfect !!

Well, not another euro, form now on, to play for free until they throw me out, Isn't this the last end of the game, our fun ? Well, you goys have fun !!

But, free.

Or,..... in the next patch things are back as they were, in Spanish, italian and others

Remember, we paid, we decided, We are the column of this sheet of civilitation

We need a little more of respect !!!!

Luck friends !!!!    

GonerNL #47 Posted 14 March 2019 - 08:43 AM

First Lieutenant

• Advanced Member
  • 14168 battles

View PostJordi1965, on 14 March 2019 - 12:13 AM, said:

Well, you goys have fun !!

Huh ?

goy
/ɡɔɪ/
noun
INFORMALDEROGATORY
plural noun: goys

a Jewish name for a non-Jew.

zen_monk_ #48 Posted 14 March 2019 - 08:56 AM

First Lieutenant

• Alpha Tester
  • 10903 battles
  • [__] __
...from " the column of this sheet of civilitation".

GonerNL #49 Posted 14 March 2019 - 12:47 PM

First Lieutenant

• Advanced Member
  • 14168 battles

I really don't get it ... I'm Dutch, but I don't think any Dutch player ever asked for a localized version of this game. I don't even know if you could change the game center or game to Dutch.

(the only thing that pisses me off is that they put Dutch markings - the early war orange triangles - on a German Ju-88P ...)

Edited by GonerNL, 14 March 2019 - 12:47 PM.

NIC_FURIA #50 Posted 05 April 2019 - 08:49 PM

Airman Basic

• 2884 battles

View PostblindfoId, on 08 March 2019 - 06:05 AM, said:

WOWP has always provided the highest quality level of service for players. Including the possibility of using different languages in the game client. Unfortunately, at the moment the number of players using these languages is very small. While support for each localization is the time and resources of developers. We decided to temporarily disable support for these languages in the game client. In case we see an increase in the number of players who use this language, we will return this possibility. In addition, we leave 5 (five) of the most popular languages on the European server.
Note that the changes will affect only additional client localizations, the WGC, the Customer Service Center and the Premium Shop will continue to provide services in the available languages.

*edited*

Edited by blindfoId, 08 April 2019 - 11:12 AM.
It's an English section of the forum.

zen_monk_ #51 Posted 05 April 2019 - 09:44 PM

First Lieutenant

• Alpha Tester
  • 10903 battles
  • [__] __

View PostNIC_FURIA, on 05 April 2019 - 08:49 PM, said:

la 2ª lengua mas hablada en el mundo

I'm afraid this argument means nothing here in Europe, where Spanish is spoken only in Spain. Whilst literally every European school system teaches English. (non-English speaker here)

GonerNL #52 Posted 07 April 2019 - 10:43 AM

First Lieutenant

• Advanced Member
  • 14168 battles

View Postzen_monk_, on 05 April 2019 - 10:44 PM, said:

I'm afraid this argument means nothing here in Europe, where Spanish is spoken only in Spain.

Exactly.

And that is why there are Spanish and Portuguese forums (and support I guess) on the NA forum, where all the South American players are a big percentage of the player base.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users