Jump to content


This Weekends: Bomber Escort Mode is Back


  • Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

apartclassic #21 Posted 15 March 2019 - 10:26 AM

    Master Sergeant

  • Advanced Member
  • 14765 battles
  • 52
  • [W_R_E] W_R_E
  • Member since:
    01-21-2014

View PostblindfoId, on 15 March 2019 - 09:55 AM, said:

 

Hi, could you please share with me the screenshot of Blade of Vengeance multirole missions progress? 

 

I already finished this stage, on bombers. The AA guns not being counted in happened to me 2 or 3 times before I thought of reporting it, so I believe it's a repeatable occurence = bug. Here's where it stands at now:

 

 

As you can see there are no additional conditions stated (as in 'won battles'), hence I'm thinking it's bugged. Onwards to the last stage :)



blindfoId #22 Posted 15 March 2019 - 10:45 AM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Developer
  • 21 battles
  • 218
  • Member since:
    07-19-2018

View Postapartclassic, on 15 March 2019 - 01:26 PM, said:

 

I already finished this stage, on bombers. The AA guns not being counted in happened to me 2 or 3 times before I thought of reporting it, so I believe it's a repeatable occurence = bug. Here's where it stands at now:

As you can see there are no additional conditions stated (as in 'won battles'), hence I'm thinking it's bugged. Onwards to the last stage :)

 

I see. Thank you for your report, you are right: AA guns are not counted towards the progress of this mission. We'll fix it for the next phase (Saturday-Sunday) as if we release this fix now all the progress will be reset. 



apartclassic #23 Posted 15 March 2019 - 10:51 AM

    Master Sergeant

  • Advanced Member
  • 14765 battles
  • 52
  • [W_R_E] W_R_E
  • Member since:
    01-21-2014

View PostblindfoId, on 15 March 2019 - 10:45 AM, said:

 

I see. Thank you for your report, you are right: AA guns are not counted towards the progress of this mission. We'll fix it for the next phase (Saturday-Sunday) as if we release this fix now all the progress will be reset. 

 

Thank you, and my pleasure

unseen_strike #24 Posted 15 March 2019 - 11:52 AM

    Senior Airman

  • Member
  • 10369 battles
  • 43
  • [LROLL] LROLL
  • Member since:
    05-14-2015

I choose this way for win in attack.

 

Start with bombing stronghold and then stay with the bombers. 6 kill,21 assistence and win.If u have another uman bomber in your team,with brain,u can do it.



Cruditatem #25 Posted 15 March 2019 - 12:11 PM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Beta Tester
  • 7210 battles
  • 417
  • [-DEL] -DEL
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012
Yep. i got it also with 17G and 32, enough hitpoints and firepower for enemie fighters...

Edited by Cruditatem, 15 March 2019 - 06:55 PM.


apartclassic #26 Posted 15 March 2019 - 12:22 PM

    Master Sergeant

  • Advanced Member
  • 14765 battles
  • 52
  • [W_R_E] W_R_E
  • Member since:
    01-21-2014
Just had an afterthought - if the AA guns are not counted in the multiroles chain, they might NOT be counted towards the global objective as well. Mind having a look at that as well, blindfold? Seeing as the progress is rather low so far, this might be the case.

Sidus_Preclarum #27 Posted 15 March 2019 - 12:41 PM

    Senior Airman

  • Member
  • 2979 battles
  • 19
  • Member since:
    09-15-2012

View Postapartclassic, on 14 March 2019 - 07:51 PM, said:

On the other hand, when one is on the attacking side, miracles happen - this time the bombers got through (rather easily, I'd say):

 

 

EDIT: Some battles later - 51305 points on Hornet, as attacker; yes, bombers got through (or rather, the defenders ran out of planes)

 

SE 100 is downight silly in a tier V game in this mode. Hello, 350k credits minimum games.

m249jim #28 Posted 15 March 2019 - 01:14 PM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Advanced Member
  • 3314 battles
  • 164
  • Member since:
    09-27-2015
36% complete with just under 9 hours to go, get the feeling no on likes this mode

Sidus_Preclarum #29 Posted 15 March 2019 - 01:17 PM

    Senior Airman

  • Member
  • 2979 battles
  • 19
  • Member since:
    09-15-2012
Well, got my "Master of vengeance" (lol, what a corny name) badge

blindfoId #30 Posted 15 March 2019 - 01:18 PM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Developer
  • 21 battles
  • 218
  • Member since:
    07-19-2018

View Postapartclassic, on 15 March 2019 - 03:22 PM, said:

Just had an afterthought - if the AA guns are not counted in the multiroles chain, they might NOT be counted towards the global objective as well. Mind having a look at that as well, blindfold? Seeing as the progress is rather low so far, this might be the case.

 

We checked, everything counts correct in the Global Goal. 

Battlestar1965 #31 Posted 15 March 2019 - 03:05 PM

    Senior Airman

  • Member
  • 2223 battles
  • 42
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

Since I'm not interested in this missions/event, it's only tier 1 to 3 for me this and the next weekends....

 



Horcan #32 Posted 15 March 2019 - 05:44 PM

    Command Chief Master Sergeant

  • Beta Tester
  • 4428 battles
  • 884
  • [FEED] FEED
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012
With 4 hours before round end, global mission is at 47%. And if im not wrong, 2nd part has bigger goal. This preety much says it all about this game mode and its missions. You know what to do.

Cruditatem #33 Posted 16 March 2019 - 09:31 AM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Beta Tester
  • 7210 battles
  • 417
  • [-DEL] -DEL
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012
Last year the goal was being reduced after complaining. Was a good communication with Eekeeboo

m249jim #34 Posted 16 March 2019 - 05:32 PM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Advanced Member
  • 3314 battles
  • 164
  • Member since:
    09-27-2015

View PostCruditatem, on 16 March 2019 - 09:31 AM, said:

Last year the goal was being reduced after complaining. Was a good communication with Eekeeboo

 

Today, it's looking even worse than yesterday, will stay to get the Winged Legend, then off to WoT

Cruditatem #35 Posted 16 March 2019 - 05:41 PM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Beta Tester
  • 7210 battles
  • 417
  • [-DEL] -DEL
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012
Played WOT a few years, but they made it then to easy . with the change of the sight system i was gone.....

Edited by Cruditatem, 16 March 2019 - 07:20 PM.


atlasapl #36 Posted 16 March 2019 - 10:02 PM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Advanced Member
  • 1816 battles
  • 101
  • Member since:
    07-01-2015

View PostCruditatem, on 16 March 2019 - 05:41 PM, said:

Played WOT a few years, but they made it then to easy . with the change of the sight system i was gone.....

 

Were you in the bomber event today, flying a Mosquito?



Cruditatem #37 Posted 16 March 2019 - 10:11 PM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Beta Tester
  • 7210 battles
  • 417
  • [-DEL] -DEL
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012
If the Mosquito complained about lag spikes, packet loss and warping airplanes - yes 2 x times 

apartclassic #38 Posted 17 March 2019 - 12:06 AM

    Master Sergeant

  • Advanced Member
  • 14765 battles
  • 52
  • [W_R_E] W_R_E
  • Member since:
    01-21-2014

Well then - attacking, Ki-45, and quite benevolent MM. Nevertheless, it was a won and it netted me 61 305 points for 37 kills. I obviously got disconnected from the server after the battle, so I couldn't see the results, but here's the proof taken from replay :) I am bragging, ofc, but attacking does not equal a lost battle, believe me.

 



Horcan #39 Posted 17 March 2019 - 12:14 AM

    Command Chief Master Sergeant

  • Beta Tester
  • 4428 battles
  • 884
  • [FEED] FEED
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012
Except it was sort of 2 versus 1, also with disadvatage for multirole versus heavy. Rest were bots, and 3 humans quit early .

apartclassic #40 Posted 17 March 2019 - 01:02 AM

    Master Sergeant

  • Advanced Member
  • 14765 battles
  • 52
  • [W_R_E] W_R_E
  • Member since:
    01-21-2014

View PostHorcan, on 17 March 2019 - 12:14 AM, said:

Except it was sort of 2 versus 1, also with disadvatage for multirole versus heavy. Rest were bots, and 3 humans quit early .

 

Good point there, so I guess it doesn't count then. Sorry to take your time ;P I suppose the next one doesn't count either then (though I'm curious - this was lost, but what would be the score when won and bonuses added up? would it reach 65k pts?):

 


Edited by apartclassic, 17 March 2019 - 01:41 AM.





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users