LROLL

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

unseen_strike #1 Posted 19 March 2019 - 06:11 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 19999 battles
  • [LROLL] LROLL

I write this topic becouse the ITA6 clan closed after the last patch and the "problem" with the italian lenguage on the client.

A couple of guy ask me for enter in LROLL and I haven't any problem about it and now they are in clan with me (and ,obviusly,in the same TS).

I don't know how many italians play this awsome game but i want to tell their to contact me game,if they want play in platoon with other italians.

The doors are open for all of them.

In breve:ragazzi ex ITA,altri italiani,nuovi  o vecchi del gioco,se volete possiamo creare una piccola comunita' "nostrana".Tutti sono i benvenuti.Contattatemi in gioco ,ho il potere di clannarvi e vi daro' le coordinate per il TS.Nel frattempo,buon game a tutti