Blade of Vengeance Divide and Rule

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

Cruditatem #21 Posted 22 March 2019 - 06:37 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 7826 battles
  • [-DEL] -DEL
Best results are with Do 217 M at 4000+, but it is still garbage because i throw 4 bombs each targets and most miss, but you got not shot often down, except you are low tier, then better log immeadetely off. Never was flying so high before...

blindfoId #22 Posted 22 March 2019 - 12:41 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Developer
  • 21 battles

Guys, I do understand and truly believe that you are frustrated and angry because of defeats. I know you a devoted to this game and like it and only for that reason you are sharing your opinions, and I really appreciate it. Still, please keep it civil and follow the forum rules either way I will have to take action.

As mentioned here. I will be really grateful for constructive feedback to make a decent report to the developers. 

omglaserspewpew #23 Posted 22 March 2019 - 01:12 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Advanced Member
  • 2078 battles
  • [3VS27] 3VS27

View PostblindfoId, on 22 March 2019 - 12:41 PM, said:

As mentioned here. I will be really grateful for constructive feedback to make a decent report to the developers. 

I think everyone here appreciates your work. The problem is, devs themselves don't appreciate it, because they never act on that feedback you collect from us.

It's been 7 years since I started playing WoWp and nothing changed one bit in development practice. It's pretty obvious that Persha Studia is completely incapable of handling said development. Replace them with someone who's competent.

apartclassic #24 Posted 22 March 2019 - 01:15 PM

Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 15860 battles
  • [W_R_E] W_R_E

View PostblindfoId, on 22 March 2019 - 12:41 PM, said:

Guys, I do understand and truly believe that you are frustrated and angry because of defeats. I know you a devoted to this game and like it and only for that reason you are sharing your opinions, and I really appreciate it. Still, please keep it civil and follow the forum rules either way I will have to take action.

Bug thread for the event? I guess the main issue for most is that the event is just a copy/paste from previous iteration, but there were changes to the game happening in meantime. Without testing - as seems apparent - this event is flawed in quite a few ways. It was unbalanced even the first time around, and this time it's harder. There is a huge gap between fighters of any kind and bombers/ground attackers. Your and our dedication vs issues, this can't go smoothly :) Your patience is appreciated though, keep nagging dem devs.

Edited by apartclassic, 22 March 2019 - 01:36 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users