Jump to content


Tokens for Epic Medal not working?

tokens

  • Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

raketak_ #1 Posted 02 April 2019 - 07:56 AM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Advanced Member
  • 7746 battles
  • 116
  • Member since:
    07-24-2014

   Hello

 

Is this only my problem? I don't obtain tokens for epic medals.



invader_from_mars #2 Posted 02 April 2019 - 08:34 AM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Advanced Member
  • 8554 battles
  • 199
  • Member since:
    12-27-2013
Occasionally i have the same issue. Screenshot it and send ticket to support. I always get my compensation. Btw if you start the game with deleted cache, it doesnt matter, problem still occurs

raketak_ #3 Posted 02 April 2019 - 08:54 AM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Advanced Member
  • 7746 battles
  • 116
  • Member since:
    07-24-2014
thank you

CheefCoach #4 Posted 02 April 2019 - 09:48 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Conquest Member
  • 6295 battles
  • 1,154
  • [BBMM] BBMM
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

View Postinvader_from_mars, on 02 April 2019 - 09:34 AM, said:

Occasionally i have the same issue. Screenshot it and send ticket to support. I always get my compensation. Btw if you start the game with deleted cache, it doesnt matter, problem still occurs

 

I never got my compensation. How much you bribe customer support?

 

Problem is that server didn't properly reset last night, so if you got tokens for any medal yesterday, it is stile counted today as well. For medals, server stile think that we are yesterday. 


Edited by CheefCoach, 02 April 2019 - 09:49 AM.

https://stats-sig.eu/wowp/CheefCoach/ussr/xs/en/sig.png

blindfoId #5 Posted 02 April 2019 - 10:53 AM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Developer
  • 22 battles
  • 484
  • Member since:
    07-19-2018

Hi, thank you for the information, I've sent a note to the team. We suppose that the main problem with Tokens for Epic Achievements is not resetting is that they should reset not during server restart but when a new server day begins. New day for EU server begins at 19:00 UTC, while server restart is at 5:00 UTC. We are planning to combine this events in the nearest major update and we'll see if it resolves the issue. 



CheefCoach #6 Posted 02 April 2019 - 11:13 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Conquest Member
  • 6295 battles
  • 1,154
  • [BBMM] BBMM
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

View PostblindfoId, on 02 April 2019 - 11:53 AM, said:

Hi, thank you for the information, I've sent a note to the team. We suppose that the main problem with Tokens for Epic Achievements is not resetting is that they should reset not during server restart but when a new server day begins. New day for EU server begins at 19:00 UTC, while server restart is at 5:00 UTC. We are planning to combine this events in the nearest major update and we'll see if it resolves the issue. 

 

blindfold, on days when everything is working fine, medals are reseting during server restarts at 5:00 UTC, so at same time as x2 (or x3) for first win per day for airplanes, and at same time as daily missions are reseting. On bad days they don't reset at all. But I will come after 19:00 UTC and check if they were reset. 
https://stats-sig.eu/wowp/CheefCoach/ussr/xs/en/sig.png

CheefCoach #7 Posted 02 April 2019 - 07:29 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Conquest Member
  • 6295 battles
  • 1,154
  • [BBMM] BBMM
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012
It is not shown that medals are reset after 19 UTC.
https://stats-sig.eu/wowp/CheefCoach/ussr/xs/en/sig.png

blindfoId #8 Posted 03 April 2019 - 09:59 AM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Developer
  • 22 battles
  • 484
  • Member since:
    07-19-2018

View PostCheefCoach, on 02 April 2019 - 10:29 PM, said:

It is not shown that medals are reset after 19 UTC.

 

Got it, I'll inform the team that the issue persists. 

raketak_ #9 Posted 03 April 2019 - 10:26 AM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Advanced Member
  • 7746 battles
  • 116
  • Member since:
    07-24-2014
Today morning I obtain tokens. Probably restart solve problem for me

CheefCoach #10 Posted 12 April 2019 - 11:51 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Conquest Member
  • 6295 battles
  • 1,154
  • [BBMM] BBMM
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

Well, I didn't. I achieve Lang medal and I haven't received token for it. 

 

https://imgur.com/AQDVWkW

 

Than I went into my profile and checked there, and all medals I got yesterday, are written like they are received today. Example:

 

https://imgur.com/zkngxUC


https://stats-sig.eu/wowp/CheefCoach/ussr/xs/en/sig.png

CheefCoach #11 Posted 12 April 2019 - 11:53 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Conquest Member
  • 6295 battles
  • 1,154
  • [BBMM] BBMM
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

View Postraketak_, on 03 April 2019 - 11:26 AM, said:

Today morning I obtain tokens. Probably restart solve problem for me

 

Not necessarily. Firstly it is occasional bug, so sometimes it strikes, and sometimes it doesn't. Second, if you don't get epic medal same epic medal every day, you won't notice this bug.

 

What this bug practically is doing is making that you get token for first medal in TWO days period, instead in one day period. So if you haven't got those medals yesterday, you won't experience any problem today. 


https://stats-sig.eu/wowp/CheefCoach/ussr/xs/en/sig.png

blindfoId #12 Posted 15 April 2019 - 10:50 AM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Developer
  • 22 battles
  • 484
  • Member since:
    07-19-2018

View PostCheefCoach, on 12 April 2019 - 02:51 PM, said:

Well, I didn't. I achieve Lang medal and I haven't received token for it. 

 

https://imgur.com/AQDVWkW

 

Than I went into my profile and checked there, and all medals I got yesterday, are written like they are received today. Example:

 

https://imgur.com/zkngxUC

 

Thank you for reporting, it is really important to keep us updated! :honoring: The team will continue investigating the problem.

apartclassic #13 Posted 15 April 2019 - 10:58 AM

    Command Chief Master Sergeant

  • Advanced Member
  • 20256 battles
  • 522
  • [W_R_E] W_R_E
  • Member since:
    01-21-2014
blindfold, the Kozhedub medal rewards tokens every time it's granted, not just for the first time. I'm pretty sure of it, kinda at a loss how to document it.

You have reached your quota of positive votes for the day


raketak_ #14 Posted 15 April 2019 - 11:10 AM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Advanced Member
  • 7746 battles
  • 116
  • Member since:
    07-24-2014

View Postapartclassic, on 15 April 2019 - 10:58 AM, said:

blindfold, the Kozhedub medal rewards tokens every time it's granted, not just for the first time. I'm pretty sure of it, kinda at a loss how to document it.

 

not need annoy WG with all problem. They have big workload with more important problems that this :)

blindfoId #15 Posted 17 April 2019 - 11:40 AM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Developer
  • 22 battles
  • 484
  • Member since:
    07-19-2018

View Postraketak_, on 15 April 2019 - 02:10 PM, said:

 

not need annoy WG with all problem. They have big workload with more important problems that this :)

 

 I see your point ;)

 

View Postapartclassic, on 15 April 2019 - 01:58 PM, said:

blindfold, the Kozhedub medal rewards tokens every time it's granted, not just for the first time. I'm pretty sure of it, kinda at a loss how to document it.

 

Thank you for the report. We've received similar information and will investigate the issue. 



RoyalFlyingCorps #16 Posted 23 April 2019 - 10:26 AM

    Command Chief Master Sergeant

  • Advanced Member
  • 14752 battles
  • 889
  • [W___P] W___P
  • Member since:
    05-05-2016
Pfft.  Anybody getting more than one Kozhedub a day is either lucky or playing too much! :D

apartclassic #17 Posted 23 April 2019 - 10:35 AM

    Command Chief Master Sergeant

  • Advanced Member
  • 20256 battles
  • 522
  • [W_R_E] W_R_E
  • Member since:
    01-21-2014

View PostRoyalFlyingCorps, on 23 April 2019 - 10:26 AM, said:

Pfft.  Anybody getting more than one Kozhedub a day is either lucky or playing too much! :D

 

I plead guilty....

You have reached your quota of positive votes for the day


RoyalFlyingCorps #18 Posted 23 April 2019 - 10:41 AM

    Command Chief Master Sergeant

  • Advanced Member
  • 14752 battles
  • 889
  • [W___P] W___P
  • Member since:
    05-05-2016
Let me amend that.  Anybody flying a wide range of aircraft rather than just the most powerful low to mid tier ones in the game getting more than Kozhedub a day is either lucky or playing too much.

You shouldn’t lead with your chin, dear boy. :)

invader_from_mars #19 Posted 01 May 2019 - 06:37 AM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Advanced Member
  • 8554 battles
  • 199
  • Member since:
    12-27-2013

This bug still occurs...There was no "First medal of the day" reset after server restart...so nice, ill be missing like 7 tokens

 



wlatopa #20 Posted 09 May 2019 - 12:30 PM

    Command Chief Master Sergeant

  • Conquest Member
  • 11463 battles
  • 659
  • Member since:
    03-18-2014
I miss 6 tokens for same bug.





Also tagged with tokens

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users