• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

klbergmen #1 Posted 09 April 2019 - 02:15 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 5210 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM

View PostblindfoId, Today - 03:55 PM, said:

It's time to take the enemy out of battle with powerful guns!

Fly on your favourite planes - and share screenshots of your best battles in the comments! The one who has the highest number of critical damage caused will get 500 gold! :boom:

Only battles from April 9 till April 10 count so make sure that your screenshots not only have your results but also show the date in your Hangar :)

I cannot answer in your thread, so I have to open a new one.

You ask us to share screenshots in the comments - but where/which comments ? If this is about facebook then the problem is probably on my side (I don't know facebook).

Then you announce these events in the afternoon of the actual day. Wouldn't it be better to do this the day before so that we have the full day to participate ?

blindfoId #2 Posted 09 April 2019 - 02:38 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Developer
  • 22 battles

View Postklbergmen, on 09 April 2019 - 05:15 PM, said:

I cannot answer in your thread, so I have to open a new one.

You ask us to share screenshots in the comments - but where/which comments ? If this is about facebook then the problem is probably on my side (I don't know facebook).

Then you announce these events in the afternoon of the actual day. Wouldn't it be better to do this the day before so that we have the full day to participate ?

It's a thread dedicated to the Facebook contests, there's a link to a particular Facebook post in every message. 

Such contests usually last for 2 days and are common for both NA and EU, so timing won't be perfect in any situation because of time zones. :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users