Requesting Guides and tutorials

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

BlackLebbel #1 Posted 15 April 2019 - 01:39 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 728 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM
Hi guys! I wanted to ask you a favour. Perhaps anyone is willing to share once again those guides on tactics, playstyle and so on?...I tried to go to wiki but is nothing there as describing these things...and don't know anymore in wich topic i found those links that i saw...Sorry for requesting something already shared on this forum in advance!:hiding:

Horcan #2 Posted 16 April 2019 - 08:55 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 5101 battles

http://forum.worldofwarplanes.eu/index.php?/topic/51941-tutorial-articles/page__p__576259#entry576259

Raised this a while a go here but since then they seem to have removed those tutorials from the site.Edited

Edited by Asklepi0s, 16 April 2019 - 02:19 PM.
This post has been edited by the moderation team due to inappropriate remarks

BlackLebbel #3 Posted 16 April 2019 - 09:38 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 728 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM

Yeah I see what you mean...I know is there somewhere a topic in wich was described all kinds of stuff on how to bnz or tnb or in wich type of aircraft need a specific play style...situational awarness and so on but i can;t find it, anyway is an older post pre 2.0 i guess

apartclassic #4 Posted 16 April 2019 - 09:56 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 18724 battles
  • [W_R_E] W_R_E
This is a big thing, I don't think you can give a guide in a single forum post. Each plane is different, though they share some characteristics. The game is typical rock/paper/scissors design, it's mostly about finding out what type your plane is - and there are general rules to that, as in (roughly) Germans are high speed/high altitude BnZ, Japs are low altitude/low speed TnB, Brits are mid altitude TnB. Anything in particular would have to be asked on QnA basis, I guess.

You have reached your quota of positive votes for the day

BlackLebbel #5 Posted 16 April 2019 - 10:44 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 728 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM
Thanks apartclassic, anyway it is  for a close friend recently started to play the game so i wanted to help it with some tutorials from players experience and conclusions, apart from basic tutorials that game offers.

CheefCoach #6 Posted 16 April 2019 - 11:23 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Conquest Member
  • 5847 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM

World of warplane sis such a game that you either get the game, or you don't get the game. You can't learn it by reading the tutorial. What you can do is:

1. Prioritize proper sectors: Military base>Command Center>Mining Plant (if you can do anything)>Airbase>Airstrip>Garrison (if you are in bomber, garrison is before Airbase).

2. Prioritize the most dangerous target that you can kill it. 

3. Prioritize targets that are attacking your friends. 

4. Check game settings. Set up mouse sensitivity. Set up level off rate. Set up button for air brake, for thrust control, for pithing up... 

5. Pay attention to points, so you know when you must attack, when to defend, and when to hide. 

https://stats-sig.eu/wowp/CheefCoach/ussr/xs/en/sig.png

RoyalFlyingCorps #7 Posted 17 April 2019 - 01:08 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 14554 battles
  • [W___P] W___P

Ideally, what you need is a group of motivated people, let’s call them “community contributors”, producing reviews of aircraft, guides for the various playing styles and other pertinent content on various media, such as YouTube.

That sounds like a good idea, doesn’t it?  Well, apparently it doesn’t to the WoWP team, which had at least half-a-dozen community contributors doing good things like this.  Instead, when the team ditched its community managers it also ceased without notice any contact with the community contributors, who unsurprisingly ditched the game in response.

The WoWP team has no idea how to relate to its players, one result of which is that content supplementing the game is produced by nobody these days.

Discontinued #8 Posted 18 April 2019 - 09:28 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 2211 battles

This is all you need to learn,

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users