• [BIZZ] BIZZ
yep I spotted that one too love to do that to  nice one  ziptop 

Frateras #22 Posted 18 October 2019 - 11:19 AM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 9133 battles
  • [JV44] JV44

View PostGentle1, on 25 April 2019 - 09:57 AM, said:

sorry i just have to say... are you kinding me? The BnZ planes already have a huge disadvantage now , as there is no more dispersion firing upward (used to be your aim got worse when firing up / BNZ version of turning out of firing range). And now this:

Flight Model:

Aircraft behavior in stall has been changed. Stall will now be more controlled and easy to recover from.

Edited The fighters that rely on this tactic litteraly just loose all their legitimitation. If i climb up hoping for the guy in his TNB behind me to come up and stall while evfading loosing speed he just firing up with 0 penealty and now the stall is just gonna be this mini bump. Why dont you remove the german planes entriely then? they are now thx to this USELSS.

It was already hard enogh since you implementet that the roll reduces your speed now with this addition you might as well remove 09's entirely they have no legitimitation the spits will stick with them anyhow since i have to roll and loose speed (my advantage) because he has no penalty shooting up and now even if he stall's , my advantage is being completly taken away. WELL THOUGHT THROUGH WG

Flight model

Aircraft behavior in stall has been changed. Stall will now become more controlled and easy to recover from.

I dfisagree, because a Spitfire already has lost 2 third of her life points after the first frontal contact with my BF 109. If I forget to BnZ (because I Don't need it normally) then I'm done with 90% likelihood in case of a good human opponent. Meanwhile I just ignore the Spitfire and  try to reach the next target.

Frateras #23 Posted 18 October 2019 - 11:26 AM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 9133 battles
  • [JV44] JV44
Yes especially the lomcevak ...

Also tagged with stall, bnz

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users