abnormal game plays

dogfight

• Please log in to reply
260 replies to this topic

airfight10 #1 Posted 03 May 2019 - 05:55 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Conquest Member
  • 7780 battles
 ım realy disapointet and,angry also extrem resignatet from the game setup with mm, as exampel,ı play wery well with my ultimate ugradet bf109-e ,first time after so match game play, my last game before  ım come here to whrite my comment,it was realy realy abnormal,  match startet as hunter ım flying to the midde to angaging with the bots and  the  red team , ok  ım in  dogfight  ı saw red team player comming and ı start to atacke , in that momment is the base in a caotic station , all over turning and shotting  we all in dogfight,ı folow one red airplane and hit him  he trai to turn better then me ...  wannt to my tile ,  ım blow up destroyed from jak1 behinde me ,next start same station again jak1 destroyed me ,next start again jak1 destroyed me ,next start , 3  red hunter flying direcktly to my front ,fixed just to me ,ım sliding down and to 3 clock they passet, then ı turn back to catch one of them ,what ı saw or spottet the enemy airplanes  same model like my,incredible faster then me they turning faster then me ,and they worked  together ,take please care 3 airplane atacket spezialy me ,not an other of the player in my team ,ı think you can just play with  one of you friend together,but reds was 3  ap ,in 40 sec. game was over , this is in my opinion, a fake game  a spezialy setuped mm game play ,ı hate this so match ,from beginn ı knew ,this  game match we can never wonn , ı realy lost my positive feelings to this game of wg , the game dynamic changed non stop in every match sometings is  abnormal in game play ı need one shot more to take down,my airplane turned left  without my control in this momment , may target running away ,game ending so ,all this is so stupid ,some bugs some abnormal stations and spezialy setuped mm  over povered enemy , an other day we laugh about that we wonn often ,its mean  not we  control the game performance and the  end results ,the sythem have control over everything ,he is the  bigboss and the gott ,if the sythem of wg wonnt you can wonn or lost the game, never mind how good your are as pilot :angry: we are just ships brainless     that is not frusstration of my person or as player, that is real negative facts in wowp game ,everything is setuped  for just ones  keep longer as you can the player in game jears long,slow down the performance  like S button some time give gas with W button and  suck the money from the pockets of the players ,so is the standart and respeckt to ours ,no more els 

Edited by airfight10, 23 June 2019 - 09:09 PM.

zen_monk_ #2 Posted 03 May 2019 - 06:25 PM

First Lieutenant

• Alpha Tester
  • 8220 battles
  • [__] __

View Postairfight10, on 03 May 2019 - 05:55 PM, said:

ı play wery well with my ultimate ugradet bf109-e .... in that momment is the base in a caotic station , all over turning and shotting  we all in dogfight,ı folow one red airplane and hit him  he trai to turn better then me ...  wannt to my tile ,  ım blow up destroyed from jack1 behinde me ,next start same station again jak1 destroyed me ,next start again jak1 destroyed me ,next start , 3  red hunter flying direcktly to my front.....

Pay close attention to these two numbers:

There's no level of ultimate upgrade that would make Bf109E match any Yak in a turning dogfight. You run, use your MASSIVE speed and height advantage, when enough far away you turn and kill him.

Sorry mate, it's not the game. It's you.

stats were invented by Satan himself to suck the carefree fun out of gaming                            

CheefCoach #3 Posted 03 May 2019 - 06:34 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Conquest Member
  • 6614 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM
What you have experienced is normal game with other human beings, oppose to playing bots. Humans some times have brains, and when they see specialized plane, they work together to destroy it. 
https://stats-sig.eu/wowp/CheefCoach/ussr/xs/en/sig.png

airfight10 #4 Posted 03 May 2019 - 06:44 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Conquest Member
  • 7780 battles

View Postzen_monk_, on 03 May 2019 - 06:25 PM, said:

There's no level of ultimate upgrade that would make Bf109E match any Yak in a turning dogfight. You run, use your MASSIVE speed and height advantage, when enough far away you turn and kill him.

again so a noop with stupid comment ignorant brain you know nothing how was it in game u noop ım 1.9 ex player with good xp  in the game there was so match players and all fighting total caotic stat, everone wonnt kill the other wery close to bottom turning all reds and my team in so a station where  so fast playing extrem close eachother u cant spot in so a momnent a sneaky snake sniper jak1 is nearly unvisiebel so fast you cant  spot everthing by so mach airplanes in so a  extrem station  where you fixed  you target before you gunn  ,go and learn you self the game stations birdy brain,ı cantt believed yo will me teachern what ı must do  ? go eat more bread dude ok  ı know every tactic in game agains every different kind model airplanes,more better then you,ım not kid

Edited by airfight10, 03 May 2019 - 06:53 PM.

GonerNL #5 Posted 03 May 2019 - 06:48 PM

First Lieutenant

• Advanced Member
  • 9711 battles
Ehm ... no. No comment.

airfight10 #6 Posted 03 May 2019 - 06:57 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Conquest Member
  • 7780 battles

View PostCheefCoach, on 03 May 2019 - 06:34 PM, said:

What you have experienced is normal game with other human beings, oppose to playing bots. Humans some times have brains, and when they see specialized plane, they work together to destroy it. 

god in sky  that what you say in random play ,you can dream it ,that anyone human player help to you  its like dead zombie game without any contackt or comminication,go on you know nothing about what ım sawed in game how whas the game

Edited by airfight10, 03 May 2019 - 06:58 PM.

airfight10 #7 Posted 03 May 2019 - 06:59 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Conquest Member
  • 7780 battles

View PostGonerNL, on 03 May 2019 - 06:48 PM, said:

Ehm ... no. No comment.

better keep u mough close if yuo know nothing advanced player ? pffff 

Edited by airfight10, 03 May 2019 - 07:00 PM.

RoyalFlyingCorps #8 Posted 03 May 2019 - 06:59 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Advanced Member
  • 15414 battles
  • [W___P] W___P
If you were able to play as you are to insult players trying to point out what you're doing wrong, you would be a god.  As it is, you're a noob.

airfight10 #9 Posted 03 May 2019 - 07:03 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Conquest Member
  • 7780 battles

View Postzen_monk_, on 03 May 2019 - 06:25 PM, said:

ultimate upgrading its to mean that all piecess is in best level with all calibirations ,%78 manover in turning is ultimate by bf109 go learn this dude yak1 is nothing just a crap airplane with a sniper gunn ,if ı catch him alone have no chance agains  me ,but he come wery sneaky deep  neahr buttom in that caotic station and  he searching specialy human player to snipe becouse they  was all close in dogfight a littel higher ,in so a station its inpossible to fix you eyes whats going on  in back side   or under you  ,game play whas so fast and all we was closer mixed with reds turning shotting turning in first base at start we all was so busy  just you see some crossing airplanes  thats all in neahr ground targets , ı played tausends of game in wowp no one jak1 destroyed me 3 time until now ,game was abnormal thats it

Edited by airfight10, 03 May 2019 - 07:17 PM.

zen_monk_ #10 Posted 03 May 2019 - 07:11 PM

First Lieutenant

• Alpha Tester
  • 8220 battles
  • [__] __

View Postairfight10, on 03 May 2019 - 07:03 PM, said:

ultimate upgrading its to mean that all piecess is in best level with all calibirations ,%78 manover in turning is ultimate by bf109 go learn this dude

...again, take a look on the right side of the pic: that's the simple stock, basic Yak-1. Before any possible upgrades and specializations. What bigger number do the digits 9 and 3 make?

airfight10 #11 Posted 03 May 2019 - 07:22 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Conquest Member
  • 7780 battles

View PostRoyalFlyingCorps, on 03 May 2019 - 06:59 PM, said:

If you were able to play as you are to insult players trying to point out what you're doing wrong, you would be a god.  As it is, you're a noob.

are you sick ? go to doctor dude  dont put you nose in to my comments better for you ,you think you are clewer or better then me well ?  go eat more bread dude , dont trai  to atacke my person  othervise ,ı play you game to with same weapons,be gentil all ,then ım to gentil

airfight10 #12 Posted 03 May 2019 - 07:23 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Conquest Member
  • 7780 battles

View Postzen_monk_, on 03 May 2019 - 07:11 PM, said:

...again, take a look on the right side of the pic: that's the simple stock, basic Yak-1. Before any possible upgrades and specializations. What bigger number do the digits 9 and 3 make?

yes yes

CheefCoach #13 Posted 03 May 2019 - 07:46 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Conquest Member
  • 6614 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM

View Postairfight10, on 03 May 2019 - 07:44 PM, said:

ım not kid

Why people are bashing the kids so much? Kids are very respectful, and when you tell them something about the game they learn. Also kids go to school and learn grammar. They are use to start sentence with capital letter and end it with dot. You know basic staff. Kids also know math:

Bf 109 E starts at 10,3 seconds of turn rate. You can reduce 4,2 % for airframe, and 4,2% with light engine, boost those number with 40 % for pilot skill and add 2 % more of turn rate for another pilot skill. In total 13,8 % of reduction, or dropping to 8,9 seconds. Base turn rate of Yak is 8,6 seconds.

CheefCoach #14 Posted 03 May 2019 - 07:51 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Conquest Member
  • 6614 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM

View Postairfight10, on 03 May 2019 - 08:22 PM, said:

you think you are clewer or better then me well ? 

We can't really tell if he thinks that he is cleVer , and it is not very well defined in what he is better, but if we are talking about World of Warplanes, I can assure you that he is much better player than you. 

Horcan #15 Posted 03 May 2019 - 08:07 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 5499 battles
  • [ODV] ODV
self deleted

Edited by Horcan, 28 October 2019 - 05:39 PM.

Retired from this censored BS forum

BravelyRanAway #16 Posted 03 May 2019 - 08:26 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 4084 battles
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T

View PostHorcan, on 03 May 2019 - 08:07 PM, said:

he quit because he doesnt like odds and he needs win, 

I'm sure that helps.:P

"We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing".G.B.Shaw

Sidus_Preclarum #17 Posted 03 May 2019 - 08:30 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 6630 battles

View PostRoyalFlyingCorps, on 03 May 2019 - 06:59 PM, said:

To his great misfortune, he is able to play as he is to spell and punctuate :/

Edited by Sidus_Preclarum, 03 May 2019 - 08:32 PM.

apartclassic #18 Posted 03 May 2019 - 09:31 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 20469 battles
  • [W_R_E] W_R_E
You know, when I hear that a Bf-109 met a Yak on low altitude and engaged in turnfight, it's kind of end of the story for me. If the other human players didn't jump the said 109, that Yak would - it was simply a matter of time. Even a bot would win that duel, unless outsmarted by a human. Being surprised that at low altitude a TnB plane is more effective than a BnZ tells me a lot about the style and level of the player expressing that surprise. Also, were I there, seeing a 109 at low altitude I'd drop any other targets and switch to that free frag, cackling madly and using the 'n' word a lot while commenting to my clan buddies. For crying out loud, I outturned a Bf109B (t4) in a Wirraway (t3) when that player dropped to low altitude. Last but not least, I've seen both zen_monk and airfight in battles, I put my bets on zen (OMMMMMMM.....). Both when it comes to the art of flying and art of grammar.

You have reached your quota of positive votes for the day

apartclassic #19 Posted 03 May 2019 - 09:33 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 20469 battles
  • [W_R_E] W_R_E
EDITED out for double posting (my net is acting out today, sorry)

Edited by apartclassic, 03 May 2019 - 09:34 PM.

You have reached your quota of positive votes for the day

zen_monk_ #20 Posted 03 May 2019 - 09:44 PM

First Lieutenant

• Alpha Tester
  • 8220 battles
  • [__] __

View Postapartclassic, on 03 May 2019 - 09:33 PM, said:

EDITED out for double posting (my net is acting out today, sorry)

Post like a men not like a feared chikken, ya hear?!

Also tagged with dogfight

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users