New queue bug ?

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

GonerNL #1 Posted 07 May 2019 - 10:11 PM

First Lieutenant

• Advanced Member
  • 9995 battles
You press battle, queue screen pops up but without the 'average time in queue' !! Timer ticks, still no average time. After 2 minutes you click 'leave queue' ... the button grays out but timer keeps running. After 3 minutes you call up the Task Manager and kill the program. Start it again and when you get back, the battle is almost over and you have been killed 3 times ... happened 2 times this evening. Nice ...:(

Horcan #2 Posted 07 May 2019 - 10:17 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 5541 battles
  • [ODV] ODV
self deleted

Edited by Horcan, 28 October 2019 - 05:45 PM.

Retired from this censored BS forum

Sidus_Preclarum #3 Posted 07 May 2019 - 10:22 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 6833 battles
Happened to me twice (though, waiting for 3 minutes?! Also, didn't have to kill the process, altf4 worked just fine. So I "only" died once both times.)

zen_monk_ #4 Posted 07 May 2019 - 10:41 PM

First Lieutenant

• Alpha Tester
  • 8383 battles
  • [__] __

View PostGonerNL, on 07 May 2019 - 10:11 PM, said:

.... After 2 minutes you click 'leave queue' ... the button grays out but timer keeps running. ...

This is new.

stats were invented by Satan himself to suck the carefree fun out of gaming                            

GonerNL #5 Posted 08 May 2019 - 08:06 AM

First Lieutenant

• Advanced Member
  • 9995 battles

Yep.

Another problem seems to have been more or less fixed ; when you get a black screen and 'program stopped working' after pressing battle, you start the game again and end up in the hangar with the plane you chose available. It used to be that you ended up in the middle of a running battle (being killed couple of times while away) or landed in the hangar with the plane away in some ghost battle.

blindfoId #6 Posted 11 May 2019 - 02:09 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Developer
  • 22 battles
Thank you for reporting. I'll send this information to the team for checking :honoring:

Sabbatex_KLR #7 Posted 11 May 2019 - 06:39 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 6317 battles

View PostGonerNL, on 07 May 2019 - 10:11 PM, said:

You press battle, queue screen pops up but without the 'average time in queue' !! Timer ticks, still no average time. After 2 minutes you click 'leave queue' ... the button grays out but timer keeps running. After 3 minutes you call up the Task Manager and kill the program. Start it again and when you get back, the battle is almost over and you have been killed 3 times ... happened 2 times this evening. Nice ...:(

The game is randomly logging people off. Even does before the start - if you don't get the 'average time.....' message under the timer then you have been logged off.

madScientist404 #8 Posted 23 May 2019 - 11:53 PM

Senior Airman

• 5826 battles

Affirmative. This happens to me alot. I came to look here for this bug when it started happening 1 out of 3 times or so. 

This is my chain of events:

click Battle --> infinite queue without the text "average time in queue" --> after awhile you realise its never going to start and you click 'leave queue' --> button grays out but nothing happens --> CTRL-ALT-DEL --> Kill game in Task manager again --> come back --> sometimes you come back in the game (in the mean time you have been shot 3 or 4 times which is extremely annoying), and sometimes you come back in the hangar with your plane still in the battle, but it will stay "in the battle" forever --> you exit the game and come back --> only then your plane is out of the battle and you can start a game again.

Ykazumi #9 Posted 06 June 2019 - 11:03 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 8201 battles
  • [BIZZ] BIZZ

View PostmadScientist404, on 23 May 2019 - 11:53 PM, said:

Affirmative. This happens to me alot. I came to look here for this bug when it started happening 1 out of 3 times or so. 

This is my chain of events:

click Battle --> infinite queue without the text "average time in queue" --> after awhile you realise its never going to start and you click 'leave queue' --> button grays out but nothing happens --> CTRL-ALT-DEL --> Kill game in Task manager again --> come back --> sometimes you come back in the game (in the mean time you have been shot 3 or 4 times which is extremely annoying), and sometimes you come back in the hangar with your plane still in the battle, but it will stay "in the battle" forever --> you exit the game and come back --> only then your plane is out of the battle and you can start a game again.

I exactly had the same issue, so serious that I was kicked out of the game and got offline from WG constantly. This suddenly began to  occur when I installed Google Chrome on my Win.10 pc yesterday night, finding out  this browser is actually full of malwares and viruses,too. Registry keyes were rendered altered and obstructed by these threats which directly affect online gaming itself, and i dont recomment the Chrome to other players at all. The microsoft wedge is not a good friend of mine, either. Am so furious about G.Chrome

sincerely,

ps: I don´t think it helps to send any ticket to WG unless they have better orientations about nature and kinds of on-line threats to us.

Edited by Ykazumi, 06 June 2019 - 11:11 AM.

Piq_Mastika #10 Posted 06 June 2019 - 11:07 AM

• Advanced Member
  • 6072 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM

View PostYkazumi, on 06 June 2019 - 01:03 PM, said:

I exactly had the same issue, so serious that I was kicked out of the game and got offline from WG constantly. This suddenly began to  occur when I installed Google Chrome on my Win.10 pc yesterday night, finding out  this browser is actually full of malwares and viruses,too. Registry keyes were rendered altered and obstructed by these threats which directly affect online gaming itself, and i dont recomment the Chrome to other players at all. The microsoft wedge is not a good friend of mine, either. Am so furious about G.Chrome

sincerely,

It's not because of chrome, neither because of win10. I have this issue in like 1/10 of the games (win7)

Ykazumi #11 Posted 06 June 2019 - 11:26 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 8201 battles
  • [BIZZ] BIZZ

View PostPiq_Mastika, on 06 June 2019 - 11:07 AM, said:

It's not because of chrome, neither because of win10. I have this issue in like 1/10 of the games (win7)

Am suspecting their tools, extensions, ad-ons, reklames are untrustworhy,as usual, they may contain harmful or malicious things undoubtedly. Had a bad memory when Chrome,upon installing,obstructed me to view Youtube in 2006. So I dont dance with the Chrome any more.  Off-line occured 3 times within a very short time after my installing the G.Chrome yesterday night, I should have known better.

its an usual suspect, indeed.

Another side of the issue is, any Win OS versions may be affected, for, my anti-virus/spybot soft  had warned me that the WG is not entirely from malwares and viruses when I became a member in 2014

They also invite "the third party entities to the wg, too.This is the real problem with us and them. A pros pos I have never seen bots get off-line or disconnected. Only human players, why this difference?(maybe some one remembers bot(s) occasionaly lost connection so far)

cheers,

Edited by Ykazumi, 06 June 2019 - 12:09 PM.

GonerNL #12 Posted 06 June 2019 - 12:58 PM

First Lieutenant

• Advanced Member
  • 9995 battles
I'm running Windows 7 and Firefox and I have this endless queue thing all the time ... there's no connection with Win10 and Chrome.

Edited by GonerNL, 06 June 2019 - 12:58 PM.

Ykazumi #13 Posted 06 June 2019 - 01:19 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 8201 battles
  • [BIZZ] BIZZ

View PostGonerNL, on 06 June 2019 - 12:58 PM, said:

I'm running Windows 7 and Firefox and I have this endless queue thing all the time ... there's no connection with Win10 and Chrome.

You might better check if the Firefox is the most current version or not. Firefox in Win.7 OS is notorious for hangs and freeze too. If Win. freezes, the WG can freeze together.  Mine is firefox,too.But I think it´s I.E. self that is running when one plays WG. Have 2 OS versions inside my pc with Forefox as "standard".

I still believe use of Google Chrom  to the WG was devastating at least for me,yesterday. Now I uninstalled it.Hope I will be free from bugs and malware-interferances for the next 100 battles...or until the time when WG updates the version next time when they invite new bugs again and again...

cheers,

Edited by Ykazumi, 06 June 2019 - 01:22 PM.

GonerNL #14 Posted 06 June 2019 - 01:41 PM

First Lieutenant

• Advanced Member
  • 9995 battles
I never play with anything else (except Task Manager maybe) running in the background, just to be sure. The game is buggy enough as it is and I always start with 'clear cache' ...

Ykazumi #15 Posted 06 June 2019 - 01:57 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 8201 battles
  • [BIZZ] BIZZ

Better not have the task manager, too, running behind.it can be the cause of the game becoming unstable also. one may not notice this but i do. CPU of your pc will feel it.

There is no problem having 2 or 3 net connection devices are in one pc,one will only have to be careful to turn off the online pages of them, so they may not affect stability of the WG game.

The things are as i wrote in the above,the wg is the joint work envolving microsoft wares and/or based on them. Direct link to FB will be just one of the reasons. They also work with the third parties,too. so they are not entirely free from issues. No , on the contrary the wg is born with issues.. If you still remember,the Norton anti-soft ware was adopted as bundled soft into Win xp-/7 OS.we found out norton was self creating viruses and issues, the CPU kept  running at an overheated pace, and it was unable to be used as a normal pc work then. Thousands did complain to microsoft, then they had to replace it with another anti-virus soft.

If you stop playing the game, you will be completely free from worries and woes about issues. Otherwise, you will learn to live with them.lol

cheers,

Edited by Ykazumi, 06 June 2019 - 02:39 PM.

CheefCoach #16 Posted 14 July 2019 - 01:52 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Conquest Member
  • 6648 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM

I just got the same bug, but I have picture to prove it:

https://imge.to/i/F68mG

After 8 min, I press leave queue, and nothing happens. Than I used alt+f4. 

https://stats-sig.eu/wowp/CheefCoach/ussr/xs/en/sig.png

CheefCoach #17 Posted 14 July 2019 - 01:56 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Conquest Member
  • 6648 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM

View PostYkazumi, on 06 June 2019 - 12:03 PM, said:

sincerely,

ps: I don´t think it helps to send any ticket to WG unless they have better orientations about nature and kinds of on-line threats to us.

Correlation isn't same as causation. You should have download Chrome from this address: 

https://www.google.c...cB&gclsrc=aw.ds

As it is browser developed by Google, it have no viruses on its own. You must have collected them elsewhere. 

CheefCoach #18 Posted 14 July 2019 - 02:20 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Conquest Member
  • 6648 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM
Update: My plane actually went into the battle. 

apartclassic #19 Posted 14 July 2019 - 02:31 PM

• Advanced Member
  • 20469 battles
  • [W_R_E] W_R_E
The queue bug is real. If any of you ever stays in it longer than 1:40, you can be sure the battle is already on and you are not connected. Leaving the queue won't work, your plane is already in the battle - if you Alt+F4 and relog, chances are you will be loaded into the battle (if not, in hangar, with the corresponding plane tagged In Battle).

You have reached your quota of positive votes for the day

GonerNL #20 Posted 15 July 2019 - 08:27 AM

First Lieutenant

• Advanced Member
  • 9995 battles

Yep, still getting it.

When counter doesn't start in 5 seconds, I immediately hit alt-F4 and try to get in again before I'm killed a couple of times.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users