Blohm und Voss BV P.203

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

bug #1 Posted 15 May 2019 - 09:56 PM

Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 6632 battles

I just came back from a long break. This plane was a new one to me, and it totally dominates all games I have met it. It is fast, climbs as a rocket, turns good and got guns like the death star. It easy get 2x the score of the next best player on either team every time I seen it, no matter who plays it.

I guess it was given as a reward to players achieving something, so maybe only good players got it, whitch may explain why they manage totally owning the game with it. It still sort of remove the fun of playing for me and propably everybody else who dont own if its so good as it seems.

RoyalFlyingCorps #2 Posted 16 May 2019 - 05:55 AM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 14362 battles
  • [W___P] W___P
It's good but limited.  It manoeuvres like a cow and if opposed by a player in a decent heavy fighter it can struggle to make an impact.

blindfoId #3 Posted 16 May 2019 - 11:59 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Developer
  • 21 battles

View Postbug, on 16 May 2019 - 12:56 AM, said:

I just came back from a long break. This plane was a new one to me, and it totally dominates all games I have met it. It is fast, climbs as a rocket, turns good and got guns like the death star. It easy get 2x the score of the next best player on either team every time I seen it, no matter who plays it.

I guess it was given as a reward to players achieving something, so maybe only good players got it, whitch may explain why they manage totally owning the game with it. It still sort of remove the fun of playing for me and propably everybody else who dont own if its so good as it seems.

The BV P.203 appeared in World of Warplanes as a part of the event in update 2.0.9.6. Players were able to get that aircraft by fulfilling missions of the Operation Order. In the future, this aircraft will become a premium plane available for direct purchase both in the Premium Shop and in-game. 

KlausHetti #4 Posted 16 May 2019 - 05:22 PM

Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 9786 battles
  • [W___P] W___P
In the morning I found this thread and inspired I did one battle before office.
This is one of my favorite planes and even if I am no top player I am always confident with the results.
I did about 50 battles in that Heavy and it has one of the highest Ø pers. points in my hangar.
From my view .... if you have no 203 ... get one!

__
Zur Info:
Neben jedem Foren-Beitrag von mir steht, dass ich seit 2012 dabei bin. Das war aber mein WOT Start. Das spiele ich seit vielen Jahren nicht mehr.
Bei WOWP bin ich erst seit kurz nach dem 2.0 Release im Herbst 2017 - und das mit Absicht! Vorher hat mich WOWP nicht interessiert.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users