Jump to content


Premium Account question


  • Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

Osiolek_Klapouch #1 Posted 18 May 2019 - 11:10 AM

    Airman Basic

  • Member
  • 6 battles
  • 6
  • Member since:
    09-09-2017
Now that WoT and WoWS have their own premium account services that give better bonuses that the general Wargaming premium account service, I wanted to ask if there is any difference between the general Wargaming premium account service (https://eu.wargaming...p/base_premium/) and the World of Warplanes account service (https://eu.wargaming...p/wowp/premium/). Frankly, it seems to me they give the same bonuses. I can't find any differences...

Spartan_93 #2 Posted 18 May 2019 - 01:38 PM

    Command Chief Master Sergeant

  • Advanced Member
  • 896 battles
  • 834
  • [R2_D2] R2_D2
  • Member since:
    10-11-2012

Wargaming Premium is the regular Premiumaccount and that is the same premiumaccout like the premium you  can buy in the WoWp shop.

 

In rhe WoT/WoWs shop they just need a new name to avoid missunderstandings. 


Edited by Spartan_93, 18 May 2019 - 01:39 PM.


blindfoId #3 Posted 20 May 2019 - 12:06 PM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Developer
  • 21 battles
  • 387
  • Member since:
    07-19-2018

View PostOsiolek_Klapouch, on 18 May 2019 - 02:10 PM, said:

Now that WoT and WoWS have their own premium account services that give better bonuses that the general Wargaming premium account service, I wanted to ask if there is any difference between the general Wargaming premium account service (https://eu.wargaming...p/base_premium/) and the World of Warplanes account service (https://eu.wargaming...p/wowp/premium/). Frankly, it seems to me they give the same bonuses. I can't find any differences...

 

WoWp has no its own separate premium account with additional bonuses like WoT and WoWs do. Thus, regular premium account is active in our game. 

zen_monk_ #4 Posted 20 May 2019 - 01:29 PM

    First Lieutenant

  • Alpha Tester
  • 6525 battles
  • 2,049
  • [__] __
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

View PostblindfoId, on 20 May 2019 - 12:06 PM, said:

 

WoWp has no its own separate premium account with additional bonuses like WoT and WoWs do. Thus, regular premium account is active in our game. 

 

Are there any plans to introduce it here?

stats were invented by Satan himself to suck the carefree fun out of gaming                  


apartclassic #5 Posted 20 May 2019 - 01:43 PM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Advanced Member
  • 18714 battles
  • 324
  • [W_R_E] W_R_E
  • Member since:
    01-21-2014
Look at blindfold's careful phrasing of the answer :) Nothing can be said at this time, will be the next one, in my opinion ;)

You have reached your quota of positive votes for the day


RoyalFlyingCorps #6 Posted 20 May 2019 - 02:36 PM

    Command Chief Master Sergeant

  • Advanced Member
  • 14554 battles
  • 800
  • [W___P] W___P
  • Member since:
    05-05-2016
Since both Warships and Tanks have been given their own improved and separate premiums it looks very likely the same will happen to Planes.  I suspect that the premium time that works across all games will be phased out entirely.  We’ll see.

CaptBoombeard #7 Posted 20 May 2019 - 04:06 PM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Advanced Member
  • 6302 battles
  • 142
  • Member since:
    12-22-2014
Doesn't sound good to me, if all games are independent then any of them can be closed down at the swipe of an accountant's pen.

Renwor #8 Posted 21 May 2019 - 07:50 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Beta Tester
  • 2095 battles
  • 1,257
  • Member since:
    01-22-2013
Or you can look at it the other way around, they would like to give out more premium time in WoWP but that would undermine WOT premium time value, so this is necessary separation. Similar to how some countries may benefit by leaving Eurozone and apply separate monetary politics (or it may kill their economy altogether, who knows)


 


RoyalFlyingCorps #9 Posted 21 May 2019 - 10:06 AM

    Command Chief Master Sergeant

  • Advanced Member
  • 14554 battles
  • 800
  • [W___P] W___P
  • Member since:
    05-05-2016
Candidly, I think the one-size-fits-all monetary policy of the Eurozone is rather easier to understand, if no less undesirable, than the various varieties of premium time WG now offers.

klbergmen #10 Posted 21 May 2019 - 11:44 AM

    Command Chief Master Sergeant

  • Advanced Member
  • 5162 battles
  • 985
  • [BBMM] BBMM
  • Member since:
    08-13-2014

Why should they change anything in WoWP ?

They only have to get rid of the normal premium in WoWS and WoT and it automatically becomes exclusive for WOWP.

I think they are themselves not sure about what they want - they are just trying to separate the titles and see how it works out.

This has nothing to do with closing one title, they can do this at any time.



Piq_Mastika #11 Posted 21 May 2019 - 09:30 PM

    Command Chief Master Sergeant

  • Advanced Member
  • 5643 battles
  • 535
  • [BBMM] BBMM
  • Member since:
    07-31-2017

View Postklbergmen, on 21 May 2019 - 01:44 PM, said:

Why should they change anything in WoWP ?

They only have to get rid of the normal premium in WoWS and WoT and it automatically becomes exclusive for WOWP.

I think they are themselves not sure about what they want - they are just trying to separate the titles and see how it works out.

This has nothing to do with closing one title, they can do this at any time.

 

I think this will take a while. Many people took premium, because it's shared and many people have a lot of days. If there is a WOWP separation/ WOWP exclusive, most likely it will be here after a year or so.

zen_monk_ #12 Posted 21 May 2019 - 09:43 PM

    First Lieutenant

  • Alpha Tester
  • 6525 battles
  • 2,049
  • [__] __
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

Me thinks they are well on the way to a new business model - there will be a simple premium time as we have now, bought for 10 E per month or gold, universal for all three games. With the benefits we have now. But the specialized premium time for each game will be paid extra, game specific, and will have more goodies & choices & mods and whatnot.

 

Right now they are testing the waters, proceeding lightly, careful not to enrage " you pay-to-win noobs" crowd.


stats were invented by Satan himself to suck the carefree fun out of gaming                  





3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users