Q: How do I disable the annoying free xp & exchange money tips?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

psychofiction #1 Posted 19 May 2019 - 05:07 PM

Airman Basic

• 744 battles

Like the title says,

everytime single time whenafter I play a battle in WoWP, just after the battle but before the battle results load, I get always 1 or 2 "tips" about how to exchange gold for money or gold for free xp. I searched everywhere in the settings screen but I can't find the option "disable tips in hangar"  or whatever it is (should be) called.

I'm not new to wargaming, as I have also an account with wows and wot, so to get these "tips" about free xp and ingame credits, what I already know of wows and wot, everytime I finish a battle, it really really gets on my nerves.

I understand that people that are new to wowp or wargaming in general, its good to explain the different mechanics in the game and main screen, but after reading it once or twice you'll know, you don't have to show it day in, day out, after every f*ck*ng battle... excuse my french...

So can anyone please tell me how to turn off those damn "tips" or please let the devs remove it from the game entirely.

Peace

Edited by psychofiction, 19 May 2019 - 06:51 PM.

apartclassic #2 Posted 19 May 2019 - 05:32 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 18714 battles
  • [W_R_E] W_R_E
I believe you mean part of the tutorial - afaik the only solution is to actually do what it suggests. Spend 1 gold for each, done.

You have reached your quota of positive votes for the day

psychofiction #3 Posted 19 May 2019 - 06:01 PM

Airman Basic

• 744 battles

Got it! Wow, ok, so the thing is, I had only spend gold on free xp, (the gold I got from the missions that is) but not on credits, because I didn't find it worth it to exchange precious gold for some credits. hopefully I won't have to spend any gold on creds from here on out. Thanks for the quick reply and the help!

Peace

apartclassic #4 Posted 19 May 2019 - 06:08 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 18714 battles
  • [W_R_E] W_R_E
You will get 1000 for completing the tutorial, minus the gold spent on exchange. It also asks you to buy a premium plane and premium time - don't. There's a chance you will get either from the event chests, and tutorial will accept that.

psychofiction #5 Posted 19 May 2019 - 06:51 PM

Airman Basic

• 744 battles

Yeah, I received 24h premium time, but before all that I bought 2 premiums already, so little late for that :P

anyways, after playing a few games, I still got those exchange tips popping up after battle.... I did the 1 gold payment for credits (cuz I already paid gold for free xp) and I completed an objective with it, but the window still keeps popping up (the exchange gold for credits/free xp tips)

so what now?

apartclassic #6 Posted 19 May 2019 - 07:08 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 18714 battles
  • [W_R_E] W_R_E
Relog :)

BravelyRanAway #7 Posted 19 May 2019 - 08:25 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 3467 battles
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T

View Postpsychofiction, on 19 May 2019 - 06:51 PM, said:

so what now?

Try this code and see if it still works.... HELLOWARPLANES , should give you two free premium planes.

Edited by BravelyRanAway, 19 May 2019 - 08:29 PM.

"We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing".G.B.Shaw

blindfoId #8 Posted 22 May 2019 - 08:32 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Developer
  • 21 battles

View Postpsychofiction, on 19 May 2019 - 08:07 PM, said:

Like the title says,

everytime single time whenafter I play a battle in WoWP, just after the battle but before the battle results load, I get always 1 or 2 "tips" about how to exchange gold for money or gold for free xp. I searched everywhere in the settings screen but I can't find the option "disable tips in hangar"  or whatever it is (should be) called.

I'm not new to wargaming, as I have also an account with wows and wot, so to get these "tips" about free xp and ingame credits, what I already know of wows and wot, everytime I finish a battle, it really really gets on my nerves.

I understand that people that are new to wowp or wargaming in general, its good to explain the different mechanics in the game and main screen, but after reading it once or twice you'll know, you don't have to show it day in, day out, after every f*ck*ng battle... excuse my french...

So can anyone please tell me how to turn off those damn "tips" or please let the devs remove it from the game entirely.

Peace

You can switch notifications about Onboarding missions in settings:

Spoiler

There are not only free xp/gold missions which you consider to be tips but also a number of battle missions you might find interesting. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users