• Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

Piq_Mastika #21 Posted 22 May 2019 - 05:24 AM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 6072 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM

View Postzen_monk_, on 22 May 2019 - 12:34 AM, said:

...and I think the C word is used only by the kids. The older we are, we tend to avoid even mentioning it :-(. Based on that assumption, this one is at least 20-30. The level of energy excludes 60s.

Based on his punctuation, he is not more than 3rd grade :amazed: (This does not opposite the age of 20-30)

RoyalFlyingCorps #22 Posted 22 May 2019 - 06:32 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Advanced Member
  • 15273 battles
  • [W___P] W___P

Actually, I'm really old and at work my department has an acronym for people who persist in being stupid and annoying, which is "RFCSYAC".  That is, "RoyalFlyingCorps Says You're A C*".  I'm known for using the word and, because we have quite a few stupid and persistent people at my work, using it quite a lot.

No, I'm not known as RFC at work!

Edited by RoyalFlyingCorps, 22 May 2019 - 06:32 AM.

klbergmen #23 Posted 22 May 2019 - 08:07 AM

• Advanced Member
  • 5210 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM

He also didn't mention lego, tetris and barbie - so his education is not yet complete.

But the best part is that he added elias_the_great to his contacts instead of putting him on ignore :D

zen_monk_ #24 Posted 22 May 2019 - 08:11 AM

First Lieutenant

• Alpha Tester
  • 8134 battles
  • [__] __

View Postklbergmen, on 22 May 2019 - 08:07 AM, said:

But the best part is that he added elias_the_great to his contacts instead of putting him on ignore :D

He needs to do that so he can elaborate more in private messages about.. ehm... private parts :teethhappy:. The desire för the ünknown änd ünseen is ä deep öne.

stats were invented by Satan himself to suck the carefree fun out of gaming                            

elias_the_great #25 Posted 22 May 2019 - 11:20 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Conquest Member
  • 3020 battles
  • [GR-12] GR-12

View PostCaptBoombeard, on 21 May 2019 - 08:11 PM, said:

Was he the guy on our team?

He was both our teamate and enemy in the games we played...i believe it was on the enemy team when he sended this love letter :P

Regarding his age, it really depends on the person and how (s)he was raised by its parents...in Greece the majority of disrespectful people are of age 10-25 where they either lack education,discipline or have mental issues...so,its not really his age (the reason) why i called him "kid" but his brain's age (mental state)!...funny thing is that i dont remember doing something to this guy to justify his anger :P 

elias_the_great #26 Posted 22 May 2019 - 11:21 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Conquest Member
  • 3020 battles
  • [GR-12] GR-12

View Postzen_monk_, on 22 May 2019 - 08:11 AM, said:

He needs to do that so he can elaborate more in private messages about.. ehm... private parts :teethhappy:. The desire för the ünknown änd ünseen is ä deep öne.

I am crying!!:medal::D:trollface::teethhappy:

Sabbatex_KLR #27 Posted 22 May 2019 - 11:51 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 6317 battles

View Postelias_the_great, on 22 May 2019 - 11:20 AM, said:

He was both our teamate and enemy in the games we played...i believe it was on the enemy team when he sended this love letter :P

I think he loves you. Didn't send me any messages :(  Such extreme words, must be a sadomasichist. Get the clamps out!

zen_monk_ #28 Posted 22 May 2019 - 08:11 PM

First Lieutenant

• Alpha Tester
  • 8134 battles
  • [__] __

Hey, I just had one of my own. This one is not fascinated by the female anatomy but with the animal kingdom :teethhappy:

Edited by zen_monk_, 22 May 2019 - 08:20 PM.

atlasapl #29 Posted 22 May 2019 - 10:51 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 2658 battles
  • [OFFC] OFFC
The only time I have ever got close to raging in WoWP is with myself for being stupid (it has been known on occasions. Even at 53).

0berhessen #30 Posted 23 May 2019 - 07:29 AM

• Advanced Member
  • 4355 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM

View Postzen_monk_, on 22 May 2019 - 08:11 PM, said:

Hey, I just had one of my own. This one is not fascinated by the female anatomy but with the animal kingdom :teethhappy:

is the word "inbecile" something french? i was always wondering...
There is an art to flying, or rather a knack. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss. ... Clearly, it is this second part, the missing, that presents the difficulties (Douglas Adams - Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy)

GonerNL #31 Posted 23 May 2019 - 07:53 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Advanced Member
  • 9638 battles

Should be 'imbecile' ...

Origin is probably French, we use it in Dutch too. And English.

Edited by GonerNL, 23 May 2019 - 07:56 AM.

0berhessen #32 Posted 23 May 2019 - 08:33 AM

• Advanced Member
  • 4355 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM

View PostGonerNL, on 23 May 2019 - 07:53 AM, said:

Should be 'imbecile' ...

Origin is probably French, we use it in Dutch too. And English.

merci beaucoup, bedankt
There is an art to flying, or rather a knack. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss. ... Clearly, it is this second part, the missing, that presents the difficulties (Douglas Adams - Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy)

RoyalFlyingCorps #33 Posted 23 May 2019 - 09:49 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Advanced Member
  • 15273 battles
  • [W___P] W___P
*edited

Edited by flashmove_iron, 24 May 2019 - 02:13 PM.
*This post has been edited by the moderation team due to not being in the correct language.

zen_monk_ #34 Posted 23 May 2019 - 10:00 AM

First Lieutenant

• Alpha Tester
  • 8134 battles
  • [__] __

via French from Latin imbecillus, literally ‘without a supporting staff’, from in- (expressing negation) + baculum ‘stick, staff’. The current sense dates from the early 19th century.

I've eaten my today's bread.

anonym_32bOyLluvSuR #35 Posted 23 May 2019 - 10:14 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 0 battles

I also was "entertained" by a certain person maybe the very same as in this thread, he was flying a GAA his 1st words upon starting battle where "after the update this game still looks s***t, he then proceeded to castigate me for not supporting him and giving cover, I was dead at the time! he seemed to think I had the power to warp to any point on the map and instant respawn, in order to give him cover. He then continuously moaned thanks for the help!

Nothing but negativity and insults came from this “person”

It was all rather hilarious really, he had little to no awareness of the battle results and wanted me to carry his sorry behind the whole game, when i said "dude I can’t help you i don't have 1000 kph thrust on a tier 5 plane, he then again replied “thanks for the help”. I replied “boo hoo”

He then proceeded to tell me that he “used to think I was cool” and now he thinks I’m an arse…etc. Because I said Boo hoo didnt realise that this is an offensive swear word…I was thinking who is this this guy, don’t act like you know me. nah nah yeah, I am not your homie….

After pointing out that his expectations in battle where beyond unrealistic, the insults got worse…it seems when idiots like this can’t win a logical argument they resort to insults,

On a side note apparently I hurt this snowflakes feelings, Boo hoo is an insult now, And I offend this snowflake so much. he decided to pm me and called me a “pedo” and told me to F**k Off numerous times, apparently I have “small man syndrome too”

Talk about projection lol and all because I said boo hoo to this negative child!

Telling him that I’ve screened his pm and will be reporting him via the ticketing system had a predictable response.I will post the screens with name edited out.

I know I’m classy!

It was a really entertaining experience and lasted many battles I would play a game only to receive another PM upon returning to the lobby, I’ve been gaming on MMO type games for almost 20 years now and have heard it all before, and done it to others when I was a noob….As a result, I have a very thick skin, I am a troll and have built up considerable powers over the years, but I am trying to diet, but when a situation like this occurs it’s like a free troll lunch, but why oh why do they insist on feeding me I will only grow stronger, (well, actually broader)

NB reporting with screen shots via the ticketing system does work especially with regards to threats

It really only takes a minuite to report someone via the thicketing system and is wort while...

I managed to get tons of people chat banned in WOT although it can take a while…

Revenge is a dish best served cold!

:P

klbergmen #36 Posted 23 May 2019 - 11:06 AM

• Advanced Member
  • 5210 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM

View Postzen_monk_, on 23 May 2019 - 12:00 PM, said:

I've eaten my today's bread.

Then read a book :D

Edited by klbergmen, 23 May 2019 - 11:07 AM.

anonym_32bOyLluvSuR #37 Posted 23 May 2019 - 11:48 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 0 battles
Is it like the chuck norris joke?

Chuck Norris is so good at every thing he even built the house he was born in.

GonerNL #38 Posted 23 May 2019 - 11:49 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Advanced Member
  • 9638 battles

I got used to the usual name-calling from dweebs when their team doesn't give them a victory, but sometimes it gets a bit, well ... shocking.

The other night I made a remark about MM doing a great job (NOT!) and a person we all know here spouted something about those 'russian jews developer brains' who are only after our money. That's a bit too much IMHO. 

Humboldt_ #39 Posted 23 May 2019 - 05:27 PM

Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 3322 battles

View PostDiscontinued, on 23 May 2019 - 10:14 AM, said:

I also was "entertained" by a certain person maybe the very same as in this thread, he was flying a GAA his 1st words upon starting battle where "after the update this game still looks s***t, he then proceeded to castigate me for not supporting him and giving cover, I was dead at the time! he seemed to think I had the power to warp to any point on the map and instant respawn, in order to give him cover. He then continuously moaned thanks for the help!

Nothing but negativity and insults came from this “person”

It was all rather hilarious really, he had little to no awareness of the battle results and wanted me to carry his sorry behind the whole game, when i said "dude I can’t help you i don't have 1000 kph thrust on a tier 5 plane, he then again replied “thanks for the help”. I replied “boo hoo”

He then proceeded to tell me that he “used to think I was cool” and now he thinks I’m an arse…etc. Because I said Boo hoo didnt realise that this is an offensive swear word…I was thinking who is this this guy, don’t act like you know me. nah nah yeah, I am not your homie….

After pointing out that his expectations in battle where beyond unrealistic, the insults got worse…it seems when idiots like this can’t win a logical argument they resort to insults,

On a side note apparently I hurt this snowflakes feelings, Boo hoo is an insult now, And I offend this snowflake so much. he decided to pm me and called me a “pedo” and told me to F**k Off numerous times, apparently I have “small man syndrome too”

Talk about projection lol and all because I said boo hoo to this negative child!

Telling him that I’ve screened his pm and will be reporting him via the ticketing system had a predictable response.I will post the screens with name edited out.

I know I’m classy!

It was a really entertaining experience and lasted many battles I would play a game only to receive another PM upon returning to the lobby, I’ve been gaming on MMO type games for almost 20 years now and have heard it all before, and done it to others when I was a noob….As a result, I have a very thick skin, I am a troll and have built up considerable powers over the years, but I am trying to diet, but when a situation like this occurs it’s like a free troll lunch, but why oh why do they insist on feeding me I will only grow stronger, (well, actually broader)

NB reporting with screen shots via the ticketing system does work especially with regards to threats

It really only takes a minuite to report someone via the thicketing system and is wort while...

I managed to get tons of people chat banned in WOT although it can take a while…

Revenge is a dish best served cold!

:P

Ok where to start , we were both over CC I was doing my job you were doing you'res , I ask for cover you cover I didn't know you had died thought you were still above me. The Multiirole got me in the end I say no cover not realising you were dead, then you start saying stop whining like you trying to trigger me, so I said you were uncool and I'm glad I said it now as reading this pack of lies I was right , I never Pm'ed you once in fact it was you who kept Pm'ing me over a number of games to try get a reaction , well you got one and WG never chat banned me so they see right through you're story, please post the whole conversation from beginning to end all pm's. you lying sack off ****.:coin:

anonym_32bOyLluvSuR #40 Posted 23 May 2019 - 06:19 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 0 battles

Also tagged with Gameplay

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users