invader_from_mars #1 Posted 24 May 2019 - 08:34 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 8553 battles

Guys!

I felt like Fox Mulder, opening an x-file

Look at these pictures:

lol?

I thought its going to be a match where im all alone, there will be no bots at all, but no, this is a normal game, and there was a human player in the red team, not even bot only match...

See those tiny little "birds" in the clouds, so those are enemy bots shooting at me, but no indicator, no names, no NOTHING, just bullets into your face :D

So what you see above was this match:

Could this be any more BUGGED??? Really! I want to know! This is madness...

apartclassic #2 Posted 24 May 2019 - 08:35 AM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 20256 battles
  • [W_R_E] W_R_E
This is a known bug, regardless of the mode. That is not to say 'everything is fine, move along' - it's not.

You have reached your quota of positive votes for the day

zen_monk_ #3 Posted 24 May 2019 - 08:38 AM

First Lieutenant

• Alpha Tester
  • 7467 battles
  • [__] __
Invisibel sneäky snäkes, what's new?

stats were invented by Satan himself to suck the carefree fun out of gaming                            

bug #4 Posted 24 May 2019 - 09:11 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 8782 battles

I have it too. Happens after playing a while. Nothing helps when you spawn into a game like that, not clearing cache, not shutting down the game and restarting it, not even restarting PC helps. Its hard to try to play too, as guns focus on top of screen.

I also have another issue, in all rounds the marker on many ground targets are missing. I think all of this is related to graphic cards, but I am not sure. I got a pretty decent system, and I also had it in my previous PC that also was pretty good.

invader_from_mars #5 Posted 24 May 2019 - 10:54 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 8553 battles

View Postbug, on 24 May 2019 - 10:11 AM, said:

I have it too. Happens after playing a while. Nothing helps when you spawn into a game like that, not clearing cache, not shutting down the game and restarting it, not even restarting PC helps. Its hard to try to play too, as guns focus on top of screen.

I also have another issue, in all rounds the marker on many ground targets are missing. I think all of this is related to graphic cards, but I am not sure. I got a pretty decent system, and I also had it in my previous PC that also was pretty good.

VGA issue my [edited]! its GAME CLIENT ISSUE! BTW it happened again, but this time i didnt even had bomb crosshair, and the map didnt show where am i. Yes restart the game doesnt help. I cant even call this BETA phase

bug #6 Posted 24 May 2019 - 02:19 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 8782 battles
Got it again after playing 2 games. Started with minimap messing up, shoving me stuck at spawn. I ctrlaltdel out and open taskmanager to end game, then restarted and had no hud (telemetri) at all. Worst is that I mess up for my team when this happens.

Ziptop #7 Posted 18 July 2019 - 08:49 AM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 2159 battles

I got this (or something really similar) this morning. 

First time I've seen it. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users