Certificates for the Ho 229 Operation Order

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

Horcan #21 Posted 09 June 2019 - 09:30 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 5100 battles

View PostRoyalFlyingCorps, on 07 June 2019 - 01:33 PM, said:

I think I saw one of the missions is for an Efimov and I could spend more than two days alone just trying to get one.  I’ll be <insert popular British term for being sodomised here> if I’m going to bother with that or indeed buying certificates.

It took me more than 1 hour , probably 10-12 games to get that Akamatsu medal. Do i need to mention that all the games i abandoned the moment i die, even if they were sure wins, and probably one or two i even was alone and game stopped instantly? They dont understand people will quit the moment they fail their objective, then lets all enjoy this, because surely i will always do it when i have a mission like this.Pray you encounter me and prepare for two hours of easy wins when i get to that Efimov and Campbell.

Edited by Horcan, 09 June 2019 - 09:32 AM.

Piq_Mastika #22 Posted 10 June 2019 - 06:22 AM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 5678 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM

View PostHorcan, on 09 June 2019 - 11:30 AM, said:

It took me more than 1 hour , probably 10-12 games to get that Akamatsu medal. Do i need to mention that all the games i abandoned the moment i die, even if they were sure wins, and probably one or two i even was alone and game stopped instantly? They dont understand people will quit the moment they fail their objective, then lets all enjoy this, because surely i will always do it when i have a mission like this.Pray you encounter me and prepare for two hours of easy wins when i get to that Efimov and Campbell.

I know your pain. I explain the difficulties this way:

The 30 missions are divided in 6 groups of 5 missions each. The last 2 are the hard ones. The 4th is idiotic goal (kill a number of planes in a victory/ kill 5 with rear gunner/ destroy 30 armored ground objects/ etc.). The 5th is a medal.

Basically, it's easier to get the medal with less people playing and the idiotic one - with more. As long as there is a player peak in the evenings, you are stuck in one of these missions until the next day. Don't torture yourself with trying to complete everything in 2-3-4 days, you will hate the reward itself. Doing this mission chain can take in 6-12 days without stress pushes. Pros: reduced stress. Cons: ~20 tokens.

Horcan #23 Posted 10 June 2019 - 12:10 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 5100 battles

View PostPiq_Mastika, on 10 June 2019 - 07:22 AM, said:

I know your pain. I explain the difficulties this way:

The 30 missions are divided in 6 groups of 5 missions each. The last 2 are the hard ones. The 4th is idiotic goal (kill a number of planes in a victory/ kill 5 with rear gunner/ destroy 30 armored ground objects/ etc.). The 5th is a medal.

Basically, it's easier to get the medal with less people playing and the idiotic one - with more. As long as there is a player peak in the evenings, you are stuck in one of these missions until the next day. Don't torture yourself with trying to complete everything in 2-3-4 days, you will hate the reward itself. Doing this mission chain can take in 6-12 days without stress pushes. Pros: reduced stress. Cons: ~20 tokens.

Im not stressing myself, but having a luck based objective is frustrating anyway. Because it almost always leads to playing a certain amount of games that are waste of time regarding your objective. You play, you fail, you get nothing , compared to grinding mision, where at least you progress a bit. And when you faill to many times , its nothing but frustration, fueling your rage toward this game, and also ruining others experience, because if there other humans in your team, your leaving means affect their experience too. Not to mention games, where even if it sounds like conspiracy theory, when close to objective, like 250-300 points ( in that akamatsu case ) some bot that didnt even had 1000 points past half of the battle, somehow gets in my tail and turn into a inhuman 100% accuracy predator, syncing his plane to mine , almost like im controlling both planes, and even if i drop head down in a spiral dive, he shred me to bits in a matter of seconds, then resume his useless state , where he just spray some bullets around other planes, not being able to even once put his aim on a target ( you can see this bot behaviour if you watch after you die). So worthless muts when they fight other bots and probably other humans with bad skill, fierce veteran level (even around tier 4-5 ) with close to 100% accuracy ( not to mention those yak that one shot you with those 37's with first shot or other planes that kill you with rockets while turning ) when they have to screw someone mission or to end some guy endless killing streak ( probably for balance purposes ). And thats why i hate bots in a game and i will not support this one, because bots always give you the impression that the game is rigged and bots dont perform the same in all situations.

Edited by Horcan, 10 June 2019 - 12:12 PM.

Piq_Mastika #24 Posted 10 June 2019 - 01:42 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 5678 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM

View PostHorcan, on 10 June 2019 - 02:10 PM, said:

...some bot that didnt even had 1000 points past half of the battle, somehow gets in my tail and turn into a inhuman 100% accuracy predator, syncing his plane to mine , almost like im controlling both planes, and even if i drop head down in a spiral dive, he shred me to bits in a matter of seconds, then resume his useless state , where he just spray some bullets around other planes, not being able to even once put his aim on a target ( you can see this bot behaviour if you watch after you die). So worthless muts when they fight other bots and probably other humans with bad skill, fierce veteran level (even around tier 4-5 ) with close to 100% accuracy ( not to mention those yak that one shot you with those 37's with first shot or other planes that kill you with rockets while turning ) when they have to screw someone mission or to end some guy endless killing streak ( probably for balance purposes ). And thats why i hate bots in a game and i will not support this one, because bots always give you the impression that the game is rigged and bots dont perform the same in all situations.

I exactly know what are you saying, we all suffer it. At this patch we have bot-commands. If a bot has locked you, click F7 (enemy at my tail). If you are lucky, you will have near bot, who may distract the chaser. For the sniper bots I can only say - pay attention to the map and the range to enemies. If you see russion multirole at <1000 meters, don't stop to maneuver.

zen_monk_ #25 Posted 10 June 2019 - 05:11 PM

First Lieutenant

• Alpha Tester
  • 6612 battles
  • [__] __

View PostCaptBoombeard, on 10 June 2019 - 04:58 PM, said:

*edited*

I'm with this one.

WG, you must have a very serious and constructive brainstorm session and work this "win only" thing out. It.Is.Not.Working. Only bringing frustration and deviant behavior.

Awarding per individual performance, not per team result is the way to go.

Edited by blindfoId, 11 June 2019 - 10:50 AM.

stats were invented by Satan himself to suck the carefree fun out of gaming                  

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users