Jump to content


Hunting Season


  • Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Community #1 Posted 07 June 2019 - 11:25 AM

    Aviation HQ

  • Advanced Member
  • 0 battles
  • 8,599
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

Hunting Season begins! It's time to prepare! From June 7 till June 24, you will find bundles in the Premium Shop with Premium aircraft, gold, supply crates, exclusive battle missions for Premium warbirds, and much more!

Full news text

 

Dear pilots,

 

Please note that if you already have an aircraft awarded for completing a mission it won't be compensated as well as Hangar slots and crew. 


Edited by blindfoId, 07 June 2019 - 11:31 AM.


Spartan_93 #2 Posted 07 June 2019 - 12:17 PM

    Command Chief Master Sergeant

  • Advanced Member
  • 1129 battles
  • 858
  • [R2_D2] R2_D2
  • Member since:
    10-11-2012

How much time do you have for the missions?

 

Edit: Missions are available until 7th August.

 


Edited by Spartan_93, 07 June 2019 - 12:19 PM.


Krigsvagn #3 Posted 07 June 2019 - 07:55 PM

    Airman Basic

  • Member
  • 3188 battles
  • 4
  • [FNOOB] FNOOB
  • Member since:
    08-28-2013

What happens if i buy the XP-50 (which i don't own) and do the mission for the XP-75 which i already have?

Will i get a gold compensation for the XP-75 in this case? Or do i even get the option to do the mission?


Edited by Krigsvagn, 07 June 2019 - 07:56 PM.


blindfoId #4 Posted 08 June 2019 - 12:37 PM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Developer
  • 22 battles
  • 480
  • Member since:
    07-19-2018

View PostKrigsvagn, on 07 June 2019 - 10:55 PM, said:

What happens if i buy the XP-50 (which i don't own) and do the mission for the XP-75 which i already have?

Will i get a gold compensation for the XP-75 in this case? Or do i even get the option to do the mission?

 

No, there's no compensation:

 

View PostCommunity, on 07 June 2019 - 02:25 PM, said:

Dear pilots,

 

Please note that if you already have an aircraft awarded for completing a mission it won't be compensated as well as Hangar slots and crew. 

 



m249jim #5 Posted 09 June 2019 - 03:40 AM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Advanced Member
  • 4179 battles
  • 173
  • Member since:
    09-27-2015

View PostblindfoId, on 08 June 2019 - 12:37 PM, said:

 

No, there's no compensation:

 

 

 

Previously, if you had the premium aircraft that was being sold in a bundle in your hanger, before purchasing the (new) bundle, you could sell it for credit, and the pilot would go to barracks, and could then get the bundle, with a new plane, slot and pilot, This has the disadvantage that you lost any progress to specialist you had made, as the new aircraft was reset to zero.

 

I was looking at doing this with the Hunting Season bundle, with the Miles M.20 mission (I don't have the Miles M.20), I take it that this will still work if I sell my 81 A1 before I buy the bundle?  Thx

 



blindfoId #6 Posted 10 June 2019 - 08:48 AM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Developer
  • 22 battles
  • 480
  • Member since:
    07-19-2018

View Postm249jim, on 09 June 2019 - 06:40 AM, said:

I was looking at doing this with the Hunting Season bundle, with the Miles M.20 mission (I don't have the Miles M.20), I take it that this will still work if I sell my 81 A1 before I buy the bundle?  Thx

 

 

If you sell your 81 A1 before purchasing the bundle everything should work just fine and you'll get a mission for the M.20. 






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users