in game changed my airplane but _ bug

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

airfight10 #1 Posted 12 June 2019 - 02:31 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Conquest Member
  • 6182 battles
ı give up ,this game make me crazy realy,everyday some bugs, playing tier 5 midden in game ı changed my airplane,and clicked enter ,nothing is happen,game ending without me, last night ı buyed tier 8 spitefire ,in my first game ,my airplane in game but me outside in game deskopt.all what ı can do  is, logout start game again,next bug,reds destroyed but showing in live ,ım total under  panic  an other bug is with chat box everyday same ,we cant whrite,logout-login start game again,  and without any reason wuuups boom crashed  down to ground ,lagg tota,ı heared arround me boom boom boom all crashed down:trollface:  god this bugs boring  ours so match ,and this mm is so unfair setuped ,ı dont believe wg devs worken wery hard,maybe just for how we can suck more money with events and with wery difficult tasks,  mr devs works realy realy wery hard :coin:hey whats with bugs mr devs ?

Edited by airfight10, 12 June 2019 - 02:32 PM.

zen_monk_ #2 Posted 12 June 2019 - 02:35 PM

First Lieutenant

• Alpha Tester
  • 7449 battles
  • [__] __

View Postairfight10, on 12 June 2019 - 02:31 PM, said:

in game changed my airplane but _ bug

ı give up ,this game make me crazy realy,everyday some bugs, playing tier 5 midden in game ı changed my airplane,and clicked enter ,nothing is happen,game ending without me, last night ı buyed tier 8 spitefire ,in my first game ,my airplane in game but me outside in game deskopt.all what ı can do  is, logout start game again,next bug,reds destroyed but showing in live ,ım total under  panic  an other bug is with chat box everyday same ,we cant whrite,logout-login start game again,  and without any reason wuuups boom crashed  down to ground ,lagg tota,ı heared arround me boom boom boom all crashed down:trollface:  god this bugs boring  ours so match ,and this mm is so unfair setuped ,ı dont believe wg devs worken wery hard,maybe just for how we can suck more money with events and with wery difficult tasks,  mr devs works realy realy wery hard :coin:hey whats with bugs mr devs ?

Have you tried to send a ticket?

stats were invented by Satan himself to suck the carefree fun out of gaming                            

Piq_Mastika #3 Posted 13 June 2019 - 05:59 AM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 6072 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM

View Postairfight10, on 12 June 2019 - 04:31 PM, said:

ı heared arround me boom boom boom all crashed down:trollface:

I think this is because we are playing military game: boom, boom, boom, taka-taka-taka-taka and someone is killed. When someone is killed in a ships game, the ship goes on the bottom, when someone is killed in a game with airplanes, the planes crash on the ground when killed - gravity. Maybe it would be fun if they could ascent to the plane's Heaven, but nobody suggested this idea to WG.

GonerNL #4 Posted 13 June 2019 - 12:20 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Advanced Member
  • 9214 battles

View PostPiq_Mastika, on 13 June 2019 - 07:59 AM, said:

ascent to the plane's Heaven, 

That explains those GA that I encounter at 2000 meters !! On their way to heaven ...

Ykazumi #5 Posted 15 June 2019 - 03:16 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Advanced Member
  • 6074 battles

Airfight had the top score in his team,but had the lowest in another game just prior to it yesterday. I wondered how come it was like that with him.

Then i was attacked by very a violent form of bugging; a/c begins spinning, spiraling,sudden flying upside down,moving horizontarilly, but not flying forward,the mouse suddenly freezes out and the plane crashes.

I used to check possible online threats regularly and rigidly to avoid these, now believing some other things  will be to blame.

Now it is for as long as 7 years that WG has been operating this nice and well-advanced game soft, and to many the game is still filled with issues.

It is understanble that some or many will adandon or quit due to the ongoing issues that will never vanish in spite of efforts and hard works from WG side.

My impression is , after every patch or every updating there occur bunches of bugs again and again, why..

cheers,

Edited by Ykazumi, 15 June 2019 - 03:20 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users